Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

BBNaija: Khafi And I Never Had Sex - Gedoni - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Khafi And I Never Had Sex - Gedoni (59295 Views)

BBNaija: The Moment Khafi And Frodd Clashed, Mikes Expression Got Fans Talking / BBNaija: Khafi Is A Sex Addict - Gedoni (Nigerians React) / BBNaija: Khafi And Gedoni Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Khafi And I Never Had Sex - Gedoni by Toscarel: 6:45pm On Aug 26, 2019
Which is very possible, but sorry the social media panel of judges have already handled your case
Re: BBNaija: Khafi And I Never Had Sex - Gedoni by flowx(m): 6:45pm On Aug 26, 2019
Biritiko:
These romance and sex nonsense might have all been made up to make y’all glue to watching the useless show.
Keep wasting your hard earned money voting them .

And why are the condom missing in the house?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Khafi And I Never Had Sex - Gedoni by meobizy(f): 6:47pm On Aug 26, 2019
He’s right. If Khafi gets pregnant it’s Ike baby because he can pull a trick of masturbating into someone’s food. If Khafi chop man sperm na belle straight, abi?
Re: BBNaija: Khafi And I Never Had Sex - Gedoni by tete7000(m): 6:47pm On Aug 26, 2019
Olodo24:
I kinda believe him. They were both acting up to create publicity for themselves

Then they must be two dumb adult, with the guy the dumber one
Re: BBNaija: Khafi And I Never Had Sex - Gedoni by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 26, 2019
Hisxellency:
I have known this guy to be a truthful fellow... He's telling the truth!
Those nights we thought it was Khafi and Gedoni, it later turned out to be biggie itself n jackye

Re: BBNaija: Khafi And I Never Had Sex - Gedoni by FunkyAlhaji2015: 6:54pm On Aug 26, 2019
safarigirl:
You don't expect a thief to agree to have stolen.
Did you see his thing enter her thing??

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Khafi And I Never Had Sex - Gedoni by Alwaysking: 6:54pm On Aug 26, 2019
Biritiko:
These romance and sex nonsense might have all been made up to make y’all glue to watching the useless show.
I'm telling you
Re: BBNaija: Khafi And I Never Had Sex - Gedoni by jaxxy(m): 7:02pm On Aug 26, 2019
safarigirl:

I know i’m Being naive now bt I think I believe him. How can sm1 have sex in bbn house with the lights on. Lol

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Khafi And I Never Had Sex - Gedoni by neutrotoba(m): 7:08pm On Aug 26, 2019
Afrobeatsglobal:
Ex big brother Naija Housemate, Gedoni has come out to clear the air about the fact that he had sex with fellow Housemate, Khafi during his time in the house.

Someone said they didn't have sex, you're still calling it fact, which kin person you be OP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Khafi And I Never Had Sex - Gedoni by cruz419(m): 7:08pm On Aug 26, 2019
lol,,no u did not have sex u were just actin drama under d blanket come gerrara here stupid he goat..
Re: BBNaija: Khafi And I Never Had Sex - Gedoni by Kakamorufu(m): 7:09pm On Aug 26, 2019
wetin come dey happen under the duvet grin
Re: BBNaija: Khafi And I Never Had Sex - Gedoni by DevilhimseIf: 7:10pm On Aug 26, 2019
[s]
GeneralPula:
I am surprised a lot of people think they having sex for real. Even that toilet video of bam bam wasn’t real sex. Bbnaija is a scripted game....Sex sells, hence why they put up the cajole on people.
[/s]
Re: BBNaija: Khafi And I Never Had Sex - Gedoni by Arckeen: 7:21pm On Aug 26, 2019
Hisxellency:
I have known this guy to be a truthful fellow... He's telling the truth!
Those nights we thought it was Khafi and Gedoni, it later turned out to be biggie itself n jackye
loooool
Re: BBNaija: Khafi And I Never Had Sex - Gedoni by Bbbwings: 7:26pm On Aug 26, 2019
safarigirl:
See your mouth
Is chopping pussy now a crime
Re: BBNaija: Khafi And I Never Had Sex - Gedoni by Angelfrost(m): 7:37pm On Aug 26, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:
For more jokes, Text Gedoni to 34024.

Well, we are in no position to second guess him. The only person that can actually refute his statement is still crying her eyes out in the house... Unlike BamBam and TeddyA, we have no clear proof that sex actually went down under that duvet...

They could have been doing a form of forepl*y and massage session all the while. cool tongue

Nairaland, what the fvck do you mean by editing the word "forepl@y" to "pre-intimacy"?.... What kinda dumb hypocritical nonsense is that?....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Khafi And I Never Had Sex - Gedoni by ozaovehe(m): 7:44pm On Aug 26, 2019
The watchers should clear the air... Did he do it?
Re: BBNaija: Khafi And I Never Had Sex - Gedoni by BENEAMATA: 7:45pm On Aug 26, 2019
no , he just " technically DICKfeated " her wakanda !

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Khafi And I Never Had Sex - Gedoni by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 26, 2019
Re: BBNaija: Khafi And I Never Had Sex - Gedoni by RTSC2: 7:51pm On Aug 26, 2019
If they had no sex, then that must be some world class smooching.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Khafi And I Never Had Sex - Gedoni by r4roty(m): 7:54pm On Aug 26, 2019
freemi:
it is easier 4 a cow to pass thru the eye of a niddle than 4 any1 to blive ths.
Dont say 4 "anyone to belive him" Belief system is personal, its a mind thingy, so dont generalise. watched indiana jones and the last crusade? if Gedoni said nothing like that happened why going religious? you may wish to believe him!
Re: BBNaija: Khafi And I Never Had Sex - Gedoni by RTSC2: 7:55pm On Aug 26, 2019
HumblySearching:
I believe him.

I am codedly searching for a soul mate. A responsible and mature one at that pls.
Post your pictures na.
That is the first law of attraction.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Khafi And I Never Had Sex - Gedoni by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 26, 2019
Oris4show:
Segz is sweet ooooooo if hmmmm enter Segz is sweeter

Eskiss me zir!

What is segz?

What is hmmmm?
Re: BBNaija: Khafi And I Never Had Sex - Gedoni by Zege7716: 8:01pm On Aug 26, 2019
Celibate for eight years!!!! Is that y u now vandalised her like that?
Re: BBNaija: Khafi And I Never Had Sex - Gedoni by Toks2008(m): 8:18pm On Aug 26, 2019
Anyone who doubts him is stupid.
Re: BBNaija: Khafi And I Never Had Sex - Gedoni by skukimania(f): 8:25pm On Aug 26, 2019
Gedoni! Whick kind lie be this na?
Re: BBNaija: Khafi And I Never Had Sex - Gedoni by Junkie1: 8:29pm On Aug 26, 2019
undecidedNA LIE ... HE DEFINITELY FVCKED OR ATLEAST FINGERED ...

CELIBATE FOR 8 YEARS KO ... I DON'T BELIEVE CRAP LIKE THAT SINCE AUNTY LINDA IKEJI
Re: BBNaija: Khafi And I Never Had Sex - Gedoni by Goalnaldo(m): 8:29pm On Aug 26, 2019
Dinsulator:
Tufiakwa bad grass
it's been a while I saw this picture. I think the guy who normally use it has run out of spits
Re: BBNaija: Khafi And I Never Had Sex - Gedoni by freemi(m): 8:30pm On Aug 26, 2019
r4roty:
Dont say 4 "anyone to belive him" Belief system is personal, its a mind thingy, so dont generalise. watched indiana jones and the last crusade? if Gedoni said nothing like that happened why going religious? you may wish to believe him!
ya i bliv him. I only meant its gona b hard 2 bliv. .oh no wait. .did u say wat i said ws religious? Hw did u even cme up wt that?
Re: BBNaija: Khafi And I Never Had Sex - Gedoni by seunmohmoh(f): 8:31pm On Aug 26, 2019
Wasn't he the one who told the guys that khaffi is a sex addict?
Re: BBNaija: Khafi And I Never Had Sex - Gedoni by Jjuuddee(m): 8:35pm On Aug 26, 2019
All of una wey dey talk,which of una see the d*ck dey enta the p**sy.the whole showfit be script
Re: BBNaija: Khafi And I Never Had Sex - Gedoni by mu2sa2: 8:43pm On Aug 26, 2019
Biritiko:
Anyone wasting money on that trash must be nuts.
Re: BBNaija: Khafi And I Never Had Sex - Gedoni by boomssey(f): 8:57pm On Aug 26, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:
For more jokes, Text Gedoni to 34024.
LMAO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Payporte Calls Out Cee-C For 'Disrespecting' An Outfit They Sent Her / BBNaija: Omashola Rests His Head On Kim Oprah's Chest (Photos) / 5 Most Intelligent Big Brother Naija Housemates Of All-time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.