Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Married To The Prince Season 2 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Married To The Prince Season 2 (1602 Views)

The Prince Is Mine / The Prince Of Qalul By Angelsss / Married To A Fink (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Married To The Prince Season 2 by Jamiuolatoye(m): 9:09pm On Aug 26, 2019
If you missed Season 1 Check on the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/5266259/story-titled-married-prince
�MARRIED TO THE PRINCE��

(SEASON 2)

Episode 1

Written by Adelaide Asaf Clara (Daisy Cartel).

(On the road out of the kingdom).

Darkness had completely taken over the entire kingdom and every human and animal were asleep. Neither Majid or Raj brought any weapon with them. The men on the other hand,hid what they had behind in case the need arose for them to use it and Majid and Raj had no idea. The driver folder his arms on his chest boldly.

'' Excuse me? But what are you talking about? We are just travellers..nothing else. We came on an excursion in India, we heard there was a wedding in this kingdom from Mumbai, that is why we came ''.

'' And after the wedding, you Gilles your luggage with more gifts than you were given? ''

'' What gifts are you talking about? We are really in a hurry young man,we are leaving the country and don't want to miss our flight ''.

'' I am going to say this for the last time. And if you let me repeat myself... Oh boy,you gonna be sorry. Give me back my wife. Now ''. Majid said.

'' What do you mean? What wife? ''.

(Rishi struggled in the car and opened the door of the van and fell out into the road).

'' Majid!!! ''. She screamed in tears.

(The men quickly turned to her direction and that was when Majid and Raj attacked. Majid grabbed hold of the driver's shirt,turned his face to him and gave him the biggest blow,flying him from the wind to the ground. Raj went ahead and rushed to Rishi's side. He quickly untied the ropes from her hands. While Majid took on the rest of the men. One of them pulled out a short gun from his pocket and pointed it at Majid. Rishi screamed and rushed in front of Majid. Raj attacked the man with the gun from behind making his gun fall. He pulled his knee up,hitting the man hard in his balls and he screamed in agony,landing on the floor. The wind blew widely and Rishi turned to Majid. Tears were in her eyes and they both had an eye lock. Raj took the gun from one of the men and held it in his hands. He had no idea what that was. As Majid and Rishi shared an eye lock, the driver forced to get up from behind Majid and got his gun out. He raised it and pointed it at Majid's back. Rishi saw this and gasped. She pushed Majid aside and rushed to the driver and pushed him to the ground. There was a loud gun shot from the driver. Majid and Raj were shocked. The driver struggled with Rishi on the ground and he raised the gun at her as she was on top of him. She bit his hand so hard,he was agonised by the pain and the gun fell. Majid rushee to their side and picked up Rishi from him and took the gun then pointed it at the driver. Raj looked around him and also pointed the gun he held at the rest of the men. Majid held Rishi by the waist with his right hand, using the left arm to point the gun. The driver knelt and raised his hands up in fear).

'' No! We are just messengers my Prince! Please don't kill me! ''.

'' So you knew I was the Prince? ''.

'' Yes. We have known you for a long time. We have being working for Mr Raul a very long time ''.

(Raj leaded the rest of the gang to the driver's side and they were unarmed now. Majid pointed the gun to the driver's head).

'' I could kill you right now ''.

(Rishi had never seen Majid like that. He had a smiling face and a calm mind,but he knew how to protect. There was a monster in that came out whenever he was angry. She looked at his face while he starred at the driver. She didn't know whether to interfere in this because she had no idea why she was kidnapped).

'' No! Please, let us go and we shall never return my Prince. Don't pull the trigger ''.

'' Listen, and listen to me real good and clear. I am going to give you a chance to live because I am not a murderer. But it is my weakness. If I want,I can really kill you and give your bodies to the lions in my dungeon. You five are going to get into your stupid van,and get out if my kingdom. And never come back ''.

'' Yes yes. We will. Just give us.....

'' Shut up! Don't speak when am talking. You five should get your asses to wherever Mr Raul is,and tell him this. If he steps a foot in Ujani, he will find it hard to breath. Is that clear? ''.

'' Loud and clear mind Prince ''. The driver said and got to his feet. Almost half of his strength was gone. '' We shall leave now ''.

'' Disappear ''

'' But my Prince,Mr Raul has done a lot for you. You should have at least agreed to his plans and get rid of the girl. You knew we would take her away ''. The driver said in worry.

(He got on Majid's nerves. He pointed the gun to the driver's feet and pulled the trigger. Shooting his feet through his boots. The driver screamed in pain. He fell on the ground and his men rushed to help him up. Rishi was shocked. She was confused about the whole thing. She started thinking negatively. Majid knew the whole thing. So Majid was the one who planned her kidnap. She quickly got away from him in a mixture of anger and sadness. The men took the driver to the van and entered. They quickly sparked and drove passed Majid's car and disappeared through the woods).

'' So it was you?!!! ''. The wind was suddenly still. Rishi's tears fell like rain water. She covered her mouth with her hands and wept bitterly. She knew he didn't love her. But could the man she was madly in love with do this to her on their wedding day.

'' You are confused. I....

(Rishi didn't want to listen anymore. She wanted to go back to her old life. She quickly left there and rushed to the car. She opened the backseat and entered then closed the door harshly. She wept in her wedding gown and buried her face in her hands. Raj went closer to Majid and shrugged his shoulders).

'' It'll be well my Prince. Let's just go back ''.

(Majid was just starring at the car and Rishi in it and was astonished. He finally understood his feelings. He pushed his hair backwards in depression and walked to the car with Raj. He sat into the driver's seat while Raj sat besides him,placing the guns into the front space. Majid sparked the car. He looked into the driver's mirror and starred at Rishi at the backseat, who had her face down and her hair covering her face. He stepped on the gas and drove speedily away).

(In the royal palace=Royal Guest Rooms).

The lights were still on and brighting. She walked to and fro in the room waiting for a signal. Natalya was fast asleep but the tapping coming from under her feet when she walked w,woke her up immediately.

'' Gosh! Will you not let me sleep,madam? ''.

'' Natalya, you can sleep if you want,do not disturb my walking ''.

'' Natalya... I am wondering, shouldn't there be screams and shouting here and there by now? ''.

'' What shouting and screams? ''.

'' The village girl was kidnapped right? ''.

'' Yes? ''.

'' So,how come no one is going crazy looking for her? Especially Majid. She is supposed to be waiting for him in his bedroom now. And it is almost three hours now,since Majid left me here and went to his room. Isn't it strange, that he has not said anything due to her absence? ''.

'' Well,maybe. But I think Majid is okay with her not being in his room. I mean,maybe he thinks she's in her own room by now. Look,if you want to hear any shouting and screams, just wait until tomorrow. I think that is when everyone will realise about her disappearance and react. And by that time,it must have being too late. Since Mr Raul has taken her far away by now ''.

'' You are right girl. And no one would suspect anyone. And Majid will finally be where he rightfully belong. In my arms. We will go back to London, and move on with life ''.

'' Exactly. So come to bed. Please. Stop disturbing me ''.

(She quickly climbed the bed in happiness and slept off).

(On the road to the palace).

There was a high tension in the car. The silence wasn't welcoming, only the wind,blowing in and out of the window. Majid, as he was driving, kept on looking into the driver's mirror, starring at Rishi at the backseat. She never raised her head up. Raj felt uncomfortable, being in the car as the the two idiots refused to speak to one another. Majid turned his face to look at Raj and he made a fake smile him. Majid whispered through his nose to him and he nodded. They finally got in front of the palace and Raj opened the door and stepped out with a smile. Rishi tried getting out but the backseat door was locked. She finally raised her head to look behind Majid. Majid drove the car into the security palace fields. Some guards saw the car coming and bowed down. There was some nice music being played by the palace musicians and instrumentalist as it was the wedding day. Tradition demands, they must play the music until the next morning. The palace atmosphere waa rather calm and sweet. The wind was cold. Majid drove into the green grass land.

(In the fields).

Majid drove the car into the fields and Rishi looked confused.

'' Where are you taking me? ''.

(No response).

'' I said,where are you taking me?! ''. Rishi tried opening the door but it was locked. '' Let me go now! Aren't you satisfied after everything now? ''.

(Majid parked the car in the middle of the beauty of nature and got out of the car. He was already getting upset with Rishi nagging. The fields was empty, and it was only the both of them now with the trees and flowers and the lake. He would now tell her his mind. He got to the backseat door and opened the door. Rishi stepped out and faced him in anger. He closed the door much more harshly).

'' Now,you are going to listen to me! ''.

'' No! I will not listen to anything. In fact, am not interested ''. The tears started again. '' Why? I know I mean nothing to you from the start till now,but did you really have to go that far to get rid of me? ''.

'' Hey...just listen to my explana....

'' I also have a mother who would die if something happened to me. Did that really meant nothing?! My mother's life...my own life! You planned all this perfectly well...and it worked for you ''.

'' Enough! ''. Majid raised his voice louder. '' I didn't do anything okay? I didn't plan this...so can you be quiet and let me explain? This is all a mistake... I didn't even know that would happened. It was Cindy who planned this,she is going crazy at the sight of this wedding ''.

'' I don't believe you. I mean nothing to anybody! I don't believe you at all...it was all a conspiracy ''.

'' Shut up. If I was involved in this shit,why would I come and save you again? ''.

(Rishi was suddenly quiet. It was true. She was confused now. She and Majid was close enough. They only hear the wind and the birds chipping in the beautiful trees).

'' Yes. Why? Why did you come and save me? Tell me,I mean... I would have being a burden off your shoulders. So why did you come after me? ''.

(Majid's lips were shaking were shaking. His hair was scattered in his face,starring down at Rishi intensely, resisting the connection, refusing to be broke. He just turned his back at her).

'' Tell me. Tell me why. I would have being gone and you would have gotten the chance to be with the woman you really love. Why did you come then? Was it out of pity? Answer me, why did you come? ''. She pulled him by his shoulder and faced him at once. '' Why did you get me back?! ''.

'' Because I love you!!! ''. Majid shouted in her face.

(The wind became heavier and heavier. As it waa planning to rain. Now they could feel their hearts beating slowly. Majid's breath wasn't easy. Rishi felt weak in her knees and her eyes were studied into Majid's eyes. The wind kept blowing passed them. Rishi wasn't dreaming, was she? This was the news she wasn't expecting anytime soon. But she actually heard it. Majid said it. Her fingers were shaking. The silence was intriguing. Majid was sweating, his clothes were wet even though the wind was blowing. Nothing existed, except the both of them now).

'' You...you...I.....

'' But it doesn't matter anymore, does it? ''.

'' What....

'' I tried my possible best. I forced myself, did all I could to just.. ''. He took a deep breath. The music played in the background from the palace. '' I tried to just not accept this feeling ''.

(Rishi felt like she was living a dream. Tears kept streaming down her face).

'' I did all I could, day and night. Just so I will finally convince myself that...what I felt wasn't love ''. He turned his back at her again. '' Because I swore to Cindy, never to love anyone as much as I loved her. But I just...I break my oath. I don't know what you did to me...everything happened so fast. And suddenly, I couldn't live a day without seeing your face. I am addicted to you,I felt you and I even breath you. I didn't want to accept it,but...love happened ''.

(He finally turned to look at her face. She was flabbergasted).

'' And that's what happened! That I tried fighting my feelings and love beat me! Okay,because I have started becoming weak when am around you! That is what happened! That is why I came for you! Good night! ''. He said and started walking away. Rishi quickly wiped her tears away immediately. She looked at Majid, walking far away,close to entering into the palace and she took to her heels behind him. She finally got closer and hugged him from behind.

'' No! ''. She sobbed and the way she tightly embraced him,not even anant could pass between them. '' Don't go please. Please, am sorry. I....I was so stupid, I am sorry. I love you please ''.

(Majid took a deep breath. He had become weaker than he could imagine. He turned his front to her. He starred down at her. She looked up at him. It was so charming. It was the right time to bond. Their hearts,their minds and their bodies wanted it. Rishi embraced him again,passing her hands to his back and resting her head on his chest. He hugged her back,dropping his head on hers and smelling the perfume from her hair,deep into him. She raised her head to his face. He smiled and she smiled back. But she was too shy,she moved her fave away. He took her chin and turned her face back to where they should be looking at. In his eyes. He lowered his face dan to her lips and kissed her. It was soft, long and deep. He carried her into his arms. He kneq with all her reaction,that it was her first time. In his arms,he kissed her as he walked deep and deep into the fields. He knew where he was going even with his eyes closed. They bypassed Cindy's romantic scene and got closer to the lake. Majid had his fingers in Rishi's hair and she had her hands wrapped around his neck and shoulders. Kissing her deeply, he got out of his shoes and stepped into the lake with her in his arms. His hands were going down her waist and she grabbed hold of his shirt tightly as feelings were getting heightened. In his arms, they were now half way into the lake. Majid kissed her so hard,and she made way for her fingers in his hair. Majid got to her back and slowly and carefully opened the buttons to her gown while kissing her neck deeply. They were deep and wet in the lake. Rishi's heart was thundering. Majid opened his buttons and removed his shirt. That body again,demn! He had Rishi attached to him like a tattoo. He opened the zip of the back of her gown and finally touched the flesh of her back. She was electrified. He carefully wined his fingers down her spine and she grabbed him tighter. She moaned even though nothing had started yet. Majid got her out of the gown and they kissed more deeply. He got out of his jeans from under the water and let the water take it away,as he kissed her,he raised his hand and placed the wedding gown on the bank account on the bank of the river. He kissed her neck and got all the fold chains romantically off her neck with his teeth and let the river take them away. He pulled her from the surface into the river and the held their breath. Majid held her tight and swam lower to her beautiful flat tummy. He kissed her tummy while she held his shoulders, feeling the ecstasy. He pulled down her underwear and Rishi quickly covered her under part with her hands. Majid looked up at her from under the water and smiled. He slowly got her hands off and kissed her abdomen, holding her waist with his strong arms. He made his hands through her whole body, he swam up and caught her legs,she opened them and wrapped her legs around Majid's waist in the water. Their fingers crossed in each others hands and they swam up. Rishi's legs were wrapped on his waist,their hair and faces were wet,breathing heavily at each other).

'' Ma...Majid I.....

(And then she suddenly gasped for breath when she finally felt Majid inside of her. Pain drew all over her face,with her eyes closed her fingers, piercing deep into Majid's skin. Her firm pointed breast was just as close to Majid's lips. Be my guest. He thought and sucked them like his life depended on it. His thrusting began slowly and tea fell out of Rishi's eyes as she moaned. He was so strong. And he took perfect care of her. And he had the perfect way of doing this in water. Her fingers pressed into his muscles softly and her moans were becoming heavier. He kissed her neck,licking every water off her from her breast to her lips. He leaned his arms, firmly on her tights, as his thrust grew faster and stronger, making Rishi loose control. She screamed and moaned with pleasure. Majid just loved the way she moved her body as one with him. He was crazy over her. And all he could think of,was just them in that intense moment. Majid made way under her tights again and carried her,he walked out of the water while kissing her. He could hear her shiver. He walked to the romantic bed Cindy prepared and layed Rishi on it. The moon was bright and the stars were brighter. He covered them with bedsheets. He went into her once more, making love to her all night long....
Prince Majid

Read Full other Episode with Link below:

http://www.physients.com.ng/2019/06/married-to-prince-season-2-all-episodes.html

(1) (Reply)

Can You Help Me Write This First Draft: / Promise Me Forever / Love Is Comparable To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.