Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Natasha Akpoti Declares For Kogi Governorship Race - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Natasha Akpoti Declares For Kogi Governorship Race (24746 Views)

Dino Melaye Dancing And Praising God, As He Declares For Kogi Governorship / Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race / Mustapha Mona Audu Declares For Kogi Governorship Race, Vows To End Hunger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Natasha Akpoti Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by Gudiza(m): 10:28am On Aug 27, 2019
stop wasting your money.
Re: Natasha Akpoti Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by uridiwan(m): 10:28am On Aug 27, 2019
Freemanbobble:
Okay
The name Natasha go well
But akpoti ehnnnn that one moose me
That name is a brand in kogi state...Dr Akpoti
Re: Natasha Akpoti Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by LORDKing001: 10:29am On Aug 27, 2019
Wallade:

I see your point. I think she wants a negotiation with the Yahaya Bello.
Kogi East candidate will emerge winner if all things been fair and square
Re: Natasha Akpoti Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by Obas101(m): 10:31am On Aug 27, 2019
Na today una no say our ebira girls fine undecided kiss

1 Like

Re: Natasha Akpoti Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by Lifezhead: 10:37am On Aug 27, 2019
F11 is her name grin grin grin
Re: Natasha Akpoti Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by onoruoyizaboo1(m): 10:52am On Aug 27, 2019
She has not won any political office in Nigeria, you re wrong about her been a former member of representative in the lower chamber.

What she contested for under the platform of SDP and lost to an APC candidate in the last election was Senate, which she is challenging in tribunal now
Re: Natasha Akpoti Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by onoruoyizaboo1(m): 10:54am On Aug 27, 2019
TmKonzept:

Former member of the Federal house of representative and barrister, Natasha Akpoti, has declared her intention to contest in the forthcoming gubernatorial election in Kogi State.

Remembering that the Kogi based lawyer, who cried out earlier this year that the incumbent governor Yahya Bello is planning to kill her, also has a running case at the tribunal over her senatorial election in February.

This is what she posted on her facebook page :

Sir Ahmadu Bello encouraged girl-child education for rapid development of Nigeria.

53 years after his death, Nigeria shall have Natasha H Akpoti as it’s first elected female governor poised to charge our country’s industrialization for jobs & wealth creation.

May the labor of our heroes past never be in vain so our country can rebuild a new glory through Natasha’s innovative leadership in Kogi state.

Smile Kogi Smile … God is in control.

Natasha Akpoti
The People’s Heartbeat
SDP

https://tmkonzept.com/natasha-akpoti-declared-for-kogi-guber-race/

You are wrong, she is not former house of representative member
Re: Natasha Akpoti Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 27, 2019
Righteousness89:
Have Mercy On Me O LORD

The Mercy of GOD is what I will Describe as the "Weakening point" of GOD.

When Life seems to be against you, Approach GOD on the Basis of HIS Mercy

When you have done soo much evil and u feel u can't be Forgiven, Approach GOD on the Basis of HIS Mercy.

When you so feel so Abadoned and Empty, Approach GOD on the Basis of HIS Mercy

When you have done Everything that should be done and yet their is no Head way, Approach GOD on the Basis of HIS Mercy

When it seems you have been battered, Shattered and Scattered and Nothing works for you, Approach GOD on the Basis of HIS Mercy.

Many do not know this, but this is the fastest way to get Divine Intervention ..

No Matter How Battered you are , no matter the Failures you are Experiencing, No matter the Pains and silent cries life has thrown at you, Approach our ALMIGHTY FATHER on the Basis of Mercy. You Guaranteed a Turn around..

Say this Prayer of Repentance if you are not Born Again or you are yet to Accept JESUS CHRIST . Afterwards Approach GOD for Whatever you desire on the Basis of HIS Mercy..
Is this Rubbish supposed to make sense?
Re: Natasha Akpoti Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by Heyzee5: 10:56am On Aug 27, 2019
Righteousness89:
Have Mercy On Me O LORD

The Mercy of GOD is what I will Describe as the "Weakening point" of GOD.

When Life seems to be against you, Approach GOD on the Basis of HIS Mercy

When you have done soo much evil and u feel u can't be Forgiven, Approach GOD on the Basis of HIS Mercy.

When you so feel so Abadoned and Empty, Approach GOD on the Basis of HIS Mercy

When you have done Everything that should be done and yet their is no Head way, Approach GOD on the Basis of HIS Mercy

When it seems you have been battered, Shattered and Scattered and Nothing works for you, Approach GOD on the Basis of HIS Mercy.

Many do not know this, but this is the fastest way to get Divine Intervention ..

No Matter How Battered you are , no matter the Failures you are Experiencing, No matter the Pains and silent cries life has thrown at you, Approach our ALMIGHTY FATHER on the Basis of Mercy. You Guaranteed a Turn around..

Say this Prayer of Repentance if you are not Born Again or you are yet to Accept JESUS CHRIST . Afterwards Approach GOD for Whatever you desire on the Basis of HIS Mercy..
Thanks brother for this piece. I am taking with me the bolded part. The mercy of God is especially needed in these frustrating times. Thanks again...you are a blessing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Natasha Akpoti Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by PrincessB1(f): 10:58am On Aug 27, 2019
Freemanbobble:
Okay
The name Natasha go well
But akpoti ehnnnn that one moose me

Because you don't know the origin of that name
Re: Natasha Akpoti Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by Pearlyakin(m): 11:37am On Aug 27, 2019
She's biracial, her mama na oyinbo.

1 Like

Re: Natasha Akpoti Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by Pearlyakin(m): 11:38am On Aug 27, 2019
Globalodds10005:
See below
We no dey see anything scammer, if you post it i will report you
Re: Natasha Akpoti Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by maxiuc(m): 11:46am On Aug 27, 2019
GOFRONT:
Chaiii....Ebira girls fine sha!!!
but when dem start dealing with you

1 Like

Re: Natasha Akpoti Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by Merit123(m): 12:10pm On Aug 27, 2019
Natasha where's your boyfriend sowore, go fight for his release.
Re: Natasha Akpoti Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by OzziOhinoyi(m): 12:22pm On Aug 27, 2019
Kool!
Re: Natasha Akpoti Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by Lexzytee(m): 1:01pm On Aug 27, 2019
nyc one but funny name
Re: Natasha Akpoti Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by Blazebond(m): 1:18pm On Aug 27, 2019
Of all persons,you had to use ahmadu hello,dear Natasha,you just failed,bello is worst than buhari in tribal sentiments,bye bye to your political career.
Re: Natasha Akpoti Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by MrNice001(m): 1:26pm On Aug 27, 2019
Is she ebira?
Re: Natasha Akpoti Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by OhiOfIhima: 1:44pm On Aug 27, 2019
GOFRONT:
Chaiii....Ebira girls fine sha!!!
Thank you man.. I go arrange one for you, Lol.
GOFRONT
Re: Natasha Akpoti Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by OhiOfIhima: 1:45pm On Aug 27, 2019
uridiwan:
That name is a brand in kogi state...Dr Akpoti

Let him know bro...
Re: Natasha Akpoti Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by OhiOfIhima: 1:47pm On Aug 27, 2019
LORDKing001:

Kogi East candidate will emerge winner if all things been fair and square

Where almost all the caucus have disqualified by APC. Jibril, Irukeka, The two Audu's sons etc.
Re: Natasha Akpoti Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by binsanni(m): 2:03pm On Aug 27, 2019
Sakake

OhiOfIhima:

Thank you man.. I go arrange one for you, Lol.

GOFRONT
Re: Natasha Akpoti Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by binsanni(m): 2:04pm On Aug 27, 2019
the guy they sleep now
OhiOfIhima:

Where almost all the caucus have disqualified by APC. Jibril, Irukeka, The two Audu's sons etc.
Re: Natasha Akpoti Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by rozayx5(m): 4:33pm On Aug 27, 2019
Obas101:
Na today una no say our ebira girls fine undecided kiss

Lol

My eldest bro married one

Them fine sha
Re: Natasha Akpoti Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by Adinoyi119(m): 5:46pm On Aug 27, 2019
NATASHA... Yahaya Bello nightmare. There'll be lots of drama Sha.
Re: Natasha Akpoti Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by LORDKing001: 5:50pm On Aug 27, 2019
OhiOfIhima:

they're playing games that will back fire
Re: Natasha Akpoti Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 27, 2019
kehinde1588:
Na one big man dey push this one o
Omugo
Re: Natasha Akpoti Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by Guestlander: 6:04pm On Aug 27, 2019
Pearlyakin:
She's biracial, her mama na oyinbo.

Her mother is Russian.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prison Escape: Gunmen Kill Soldiers On Duty, Set Prisoners Free In Kogi / Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. / Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.