Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,955 members, 7,824,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Warning To This Girl.... Please Be Warned - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Warning To This Girl.... Please Be Warned (4728 Views)

Who Knows This Girl? Please I'm In Love With Her Boobs / What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise / About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning To This Girl.... Please Be Warned by Nobody: 1:56am On Aug 27, 2019
To Eberechi and other Yeye Girls

I refused typing her name fully so I won't trigger a mention and make her feel important....
I was reading through a post dated around February or so... Apparently this girl/ foool she goat was comparing iLegend/Harddon to Great Ubunja...

Dear please listen... I haven't seen or met Ubunja in-person before... I haven't PMed or Whàtsapp him before... neither have I commented on his threads before... But dear I tell you this.
UBUNJA IS THE god of relationship advice... I don't care if he copies them or not....I don't care if he steals them or not, I don't care if he reads them somewhere or not.... Fact remains... He's the one who brings the real relationship redpills to Nairaland.

Never you in your life Compare Ubunja to chaff iLegend.
iLegend isn't worthy to wash Ubunja's feets...
iLegend is a business man and a Yahoo Yahoo who sells books only to old men with low self-esteem and premature ejaculation....

I lay sickness on you for trying to compare Ubunja the great one to ordinary Ebook begger seller iLegend....
If u think I use check their topics
Ubunja's captivating titles alone gives more value than all of iLegends post on Nairaland and all his Shitbooks.

Harddonn.
I can never condemn Harddon for he has contributed bountifully to this forum.
Hardon is a legend but never compare a legend to a god... It's blasphemy... U can be killed for that in the olding days...

Pray for forgiveness for this sin u have made....
Pray this way...
Forgive me Ubunja for I have greatly sin.
Through my words, through my thoughts and through my most gracious instincts.... Pardon me now for I'll go and sin nomore

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Warning To This Girl.... Please Be Warned by EdiAbali: 1:59am On Aug 27, 2019
Fvck both of you

13 Likes

Re: Warning To This Girl.... Please Be Warned by Nobody: 2:02am On Aug 27, 2019
EdiAbali:
Fvck both of you
Tenk u
Re: Warning To This Girl.... Please Be Warned by EdiAbali: 2:03am On Aug 27, 2019
Bonatheripper:

Tenk u

You're welcome

3 Likes

Re: Warning To This Girl.... Please Be Warned by Nobody: 2:06am On Aug 27, 2019
EdiAbali:

You're welcome
If I catch u... I'll eat u like the Ediabali you're
Re: Warning To This Girl.... Please Be Warned by EdiAbali: 2:13am On Aug 27, 2019
Bonatheripper:

If I catch u... I'll eat u like the Ediabali you're

You're lucky I'm in a good mode,

Go and sin no more
Re: Warning To This Girl.... Please Be Warned by Tallesty1(m): 2:20am On Aug 27, 2019
EdiAbali:
Fvck both of you
supported

10 Likes

Re: Warning To This Girl.... Please Be Warned by Nobody: 2:21am On Aug 27, 2019
Tallesty1:
supported

Senseless men
Re: Warning To This Girl.... Please Be Warned by sorextee(m): 2:38am On Aug 27, 2019
Is it the same ubunja we just finished airing our views and opinions on a story not quite long?
Re: Warning To This Girl.... Please Be Warned by ubunja(m): 5:25am On Aug 27, 2019
sorextee:
Is it the same ubunja we just finished airing our views and opinions on a story not quite long?
no. It's his evil sexier twin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Warning To This Girl.... Please Be Warned by hpymoment(f): 6:27am On Aug 27, 2019
Bonatheripper:

Senseless men

Errand boy.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Warning To This Girl.... Please Be Warned by Nonstoprain: 6:37am On Aug 27, 2019
waiting consign me

Re: Warning To This Girl.... Please Be Warned by Nobody: 6:44am On Aug 27, 2019
Nonstoprain:
waiting consign me
Warn the clown
Re: Warning To This Girl.... Please Be Warned by lordlugards: 8:30am On Aug 27, 2019
Bonatheripper:
To Eberechi and other Yeye Girls

I refused typing her name fully so I won't trigger a mention and make her feel important....
I was reading through a post dated around February or so... Apparently this girl/ foool she goat was comparing iLegend/Harddon to Great Ubunja...

Dear please listen... I haven't seen or met Ubunja in-person before... I haven't PMed or Whàtsapp him before... neither have I commented on his threads before... But dear I tell you this.
UBUNJA IS THE god of relationship advice... I don't care if he copies them or not....I don't care if he steals them or not, I don't care if he reads them somewhere or not.... Fact remains... He's the one who brings the real relationship redpills to Nairaland.

Never you in your life Compare Ubunja to chaff iLegend.
iLegend isn't worthy to wash Ubunja's feets...
iLegend is a business man and a Yahoo Yahoo who sells books only to old men with low self-esteem and premature ejaculation....

I lay sickness on you for trying to compare Ubunja the great one to ordinary Ebook begger seller iLegend....
If u think I use check their topics
Ubunja's captivating titles alone gives more value than all of iLegends post on Nairaland and all his Shitbooks.

Harddonn.
I can never condemn Harddon for he has contributed bountifully to this forum.
Hardon is a legend but never compare a legend to a god... It's blasphemy... U can be killed for that in the olding days...

Pray for forgiveness for this sin u have made....
Pray this way...
Forgive me Ubunja for I have greatly sin.
Through my words, through my thoughts and through my most gracious instincts.... Pardon me now for I'll go and sin nomore

@ 1:56 am. U are writing all the gabages, Oshogbo weeds on the loose.
What did I know self

5 Likes

Re: Warning To This Girl.... Please Be Warned by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 27, 2019
grin grin
That's how men will be forming hard guy on relationship matters then they will be opening threads at 1:56am to call someone relationship God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To This Girl.... Please Be Warned by MannieA(f): 8:50am On Aug 27, 2019
sedutrice:
grin grin
That's how men will be forming hard guy on relationship matters then they will be opening threads at 1:56am to call someone relationship God.

LMAO!!!
LWKMD!

1 Like

Re: Warning To This Girl.... Please Be Warned by MannieA(f): 8:56am On Aug 27, 2019
You would be in your house, enjoying life not knowing some people are killing themselves over your matter. Lmao..

1 Like

Re: Warning To This Girl.... Please Be Warned by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 27, 2019
MannieA:

You would be in your house, enjoying life not knowing some people are killing themselves over your matter. Lmao..
If you're that girl... Be warn
Re: Warning To This Girl.... Please Be Warned by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 27, 2019
sedutrice:
grin grin
That's how u call Messi soccer god
Re: Warning To This Girl.... Please Be Warned by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 27, 2019
lordlugards:
@ 1:56 am. U are writing all the gabages, Oshogbo weeds on the loose.
What did I know self
I'm a programmer.
I stay awake all night bro
Re: Warning To This Girl.... Please Be Warned by lordlugards: 10:32am On Aug 27, 2019
Bonatheripper:

I'm a programmer.
I stay awake all night bro
pardon my ignorance then
Re: Warning To This Girl.... Please Be Warned by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 27, 2019
lordlugards:
pardon my ignorance then
Your ignorance is forgiven
Re: Warning To This Girl.... Please Be Warned by MannieA(f): 11:14am On Aug 27, 2019
Bonatheripper:
If you're that girl... Be warn

Mtcheww I just dey laugh you
Re: Warning To This Girl.... Please Be Warned by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 27, 2019
MannieA:

Mtcheww
I just dey laugh you
Dimwit
Re: Warning To This Girl.... Please Be Warned by Sammy555(m): 12:09pm On Aug 27, 2019
grin grin people dey mad for this Nairaland o
Re: Warning To This Girl.... Please Be Warned by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 27, 2019
Sammy555:
grin grin people dey mad for this Nairaland o
She's really mad
Re: Warning To This Girl.... Please Be Warned by iLegendd(m): 1:41pm On Aug 27, 2019
Bonatheripper:

Nice post. Keep it up.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warning To This Girl.... Please Be Warned by Sammy555(m): 2:02pm On Aug 27, 2019
Bonatheripper:
She's really mad
what if I was referring to you?

1 Like

Re: Warning To This Girl.... Please Be Warned by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 27, 2019
Sammy555:
what if I was referring to you?
Then you're mad
Re: Warning To This Girl.... Please Be Warned by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 27, 2019
iLegendd:

Nice post. Keep it up.
I'll
Re: Warning To This Girl.... Please Be Warned by faithfull18(f): 2:08pm On Aug 27, 2019
Chai. Many are mad, a lot are roaming already. This is an evidence.
Re: Warning To This Girl.... Please Be Warned by Sammy555(m): 3:00pm On Aug 27, 2019
Bonatheripper:
Then you're mad
lol dude get a lofe

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Woman’s Backside Is Very Powerful / Wicked Nigerian Men Strike Again (photo) / I Don Beg For 2wks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.