Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Topic Ideas For First Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Topic Ideas For First Date (229 Views)

Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) / We Sexed On Our First Date, Hope I'm Not Cheap? / Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Topic Ideas For First Date by raydatingtips: 4:05am On Aug 27, 2019
This might be an odd post but you would be amazed how often a lot of guys run out of things to talk about on the first date.

What to talk about on the first date can sometimes be an issue for some guys, so here are some topics you can discuss.
Depending on your preference, you can keep it all plain and simple, or get deeper with each question in a skillful way that she starts to fantasize a little about you.

1. Her state of origin or where she is from.
E.g
Guy: where are you really from?
Girl: I am from Agbor, Delta state.
Guy: hmmm.. I never knew delta girls were this beautiful… etc

2. What she does when she is bored
E.g
Guy: so what do you usually do when you are bored?
Girl: well nothing much, I just chat or sleep. You know the truth is i have a boring life.

Guy: have a boring life? I am sure a pretty girl like you would have loads of friends especially boys so how can you say you have a boring life

Girl: I am kinda the quiet type.

Guy: oh…
Etc

By now I believe you guys get the general idea or concept.

Try to make sure that most of the questions you ask have a little link to the previous question so the conservation becomes what I like to call “fluid in nature”. For example “what she does when she is bored” has a little link to “her hobbies ” as she could go about engaging in any hobby of hers during her boredom moments.

3. her hobbies. (Ask if she can dance or sing)

4. attributes she looks for in a guy before she considers dating him. (If she likes tall or short guys? If she can date a short but rich guy etc)

5. Happiest moment of her life and things she wants to achieve soon.?

6. If she is the stay at home kind of girl or she is the going out party hard kind.?

Read more topic ideas here: https://naijadatingtips.com/2019/07/09/topic-ideas-for-first-date/

(1) (Reply)

Need A Man? / The Cheap Alternative To Unnecessary Heartbreak Or Divorce / Plus Afrika

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.