Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,135 members, 7,849,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:36 AM

Lady Exposes Face Of Married Man, Stanley Professing Love To Her (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Exposes Face Of Married Man, Stanley Professing Love To Her (video) (488 Views)

Lady Exposes Pastor Tunde Olawuni After Sex, For Refusing To Pay N10k (Photos) / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room / Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Exposes Face Of Married Man, Stanley Professing Love To Her (video) by Nobody: 5:21am On Aug 27, 2019
A lady has exposed the face of a man, Stanley who has been professing love to her, only for her to find out he is married.

Nneka took to her social media page to share a video showing the face of Stanley, a married man while he screams "i love her! i love her!"

According to Nneka, he has been spending lavishly on and taking her friends clubbing but she suspected he was married so, she stood her ground, only for her suspicion to be confirmed.

She wrote;

I told my friends, ‘This guy is married’.
They felt I was being Nicole.

I stood my ground amidst his spendings, taking us clubbing and what not.

The God I’m serving exposed Stanley ☺️☺️☺️

You can’t chop me dear.... I’m God’s child

Look at somebody’s husband.
And you people actually expect me to say ‘I Do’ to someone that will be out late professing love to another young girl.

I’d rather just die rich & single ☺️�

See video of him she shared >>> https://lailasnews.com/lady-exposes-face-of-married-man-stanley-professing-love-to-her-video/

lalasticlala
seun

Re: Lady Exposes Face Of Married Man, Stanley Professing Love To Her (video) by Aboks(m): 6:07am On Aug 27, 2019
Gods child u folo d mugu dey go club. die rich na who u epp

(1) (Reply)

Debate Is Open / Kiss Me One More Night – Episode 2 / Elderly Woman Spotted Begging Mannequin For Money In Front Of A Clothing Store

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.