Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

The Message A FUNAAB Student Received After Her Phone Got Stolen - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Message A FUNAAB Student Received After Her Phone Got Stolen (45117 Views)

Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged / FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' / Ogun State SARS Officers Pepper-spray, Flog FUNAAB Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Message A FUNAAB Student Received After Her Phone Got Stolen by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 27, 2019
dotedote:

U don't get it. Do you ?
D owner sent him an sms from another phone, and he replied with this SMS. Simple.
[i][/i]
Great, it just occurred to me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Message A FUNAAB Student Received After Her Phone Got Stolen by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 27, 2019
sofiscatedmoron:

when your phone lost you used a second or friends phone to dial your number, then the thief sent you text ,either with your own phone or anothet phone,
hope you understand
I never thought of that,thanks for the enlightenment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Message A FUNAAB Student Received After Her Phone Got Stolen by kalvoken(m): 10:02am On Aug 27, 2019
priceaction:
How did he get the message?via which phone and number? Who is fooling who? If it's Facebook, understandable because the guy might send message before logging him out? But text messages to another number? How did he know the number?

I was beginning to doubt the saying "you can all fool one person all the time but can't fool everyone all the time"

Thank you for standing out among those on FP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Message A FUNAAB Student Received After Her Phone Got Stolen by kalvoken(m): 10:04am On Aug 27, 2019
sofiscatedmoron:

when your phone lost you used a second or friends phone to dial your number, then the thief sent you text ,either with your own phone or anothet phone,
hope you understand

It wasn't stated on the post, so one needed to ask

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Message A FUNAAB Student Received After Her Phone Got Stolen by Passionate888: 10:08am On Aug 27, 2019
See wetin buhari caused.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Message A FUNAAB Student Received After Her Phone Got Stolen by BOFREJO(m): 10:19am On Aug 27, 2019
You can't move on when they stole yours that you 've to brooding on how you will steal someone else phone and you want the person to move on..STEALING IN YOUR GENE
WHEN WOULD YOUNG ADULT STOP REASONING LIKE A KINDERGARTEN PUPIL..!
Re: The Message A FUNAAB Student Received After Her Phone Got Stolen by Wiifesnatcher(m): 10:29am On Aug 27, 2019
scripted things. so how did the thief got the person's new or second line?

all this online lies
Re: The Message A FUNAAB Student Received After Her Phone Got Stolen by TechCapon(m): 10:41am On Aug 27, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
Vegeance is of the Lord. Forgive and move on then watch God fight for you. You might think it will be late or He is slow to revenge but trust me, vegeance will surely visit that person. His name is ADAKEDAJO OLUGBEJA. Read my signature

Be thankful:There is always something to thank God for… be a thanksgiver and there will be glorification and multiplication coming your way. Jeremiah 30:19, Psalm 50:15.Good Morning FAM
is it the name of the thief? How do you know
Re: The Message A FUNAAB Student Received After Her Phone Got Stolen by udemzyudex(m): 10:47am On Aug 27, 2019
priceaction:
How did he get the message?via which phone and number? Who is fooling who? If it's Facebook, understandable because the guy might send message before logging him out? But text messages to another number? How did he know the number?

He might have been calling the number on his stolen phone with the one he got the text messages from.
Re: The Message A FUNAAB Student Received After Her Phone Got Stolen by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 27, 2019
faithfull18:

undecided It's a guy.

No its not a guy, He stated clear in the message, I am not a brother, which suggest I am right.
Re: The Message A FUNAAB Student Received After Her Phone Got Stolen by Me23(m): 11:09am On Aug 27, 2019
This thief get sympathy o grin grin grin
Re: The Message A FUNAAB Student Received After Her Phone Got Stolen by TemmyT002(m): 11:20am On Aug 27, 2019
Eleyi gidigan
Re: The Message A FUNAAB Student Received After Her Phone Got Stolen by Olorunnim: 11:30am On Aug 27, 2019
The only thing Annoying here is the people asking how the thief got the number to text, Are people that dumb?
Re: The Message A FUNAAB Student Received After Her Phone Got Stolen by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 27, 2019
priceaction:
the number he used in calling to locate his phone. Wisen up

1 Like

Re: The Message A FUNAAB Student Received After Her Phone Got Stolen by galaxy2020(m): 11:40am On Aug 27, 2019
So, the phone got lost without the sim? This story get k-Leg
Re: The Message A FUNAAB Student Received After Her Phone Got Stolen by coolgb(m): 11:55am On Aug 27, 2019
priceaction:
Guy it happens, I had similar experience, I used my other phone to send an SMS to the line requesting for my memory card and sim card. I actually got a response.
Re: The Message A FUNAAB Student Received After Her Phone Got Stolen by Forumalicante: 12:00pm On Aug 27, 2019
Nothing is impossible
Re: The Message A FUNAAB Student Received After Her Phone Got Stolen by Jerryjat(m): 1:18pm On Aug 27, 2019
The person is a thief... He or she was just looking for an excuse. God epp am dey no catch am.

My fone was stolen on 3 different occasions during my undergraduate days... Why didn't I go on a stealing spree?

The guy is a theiving asshole!
Re: The Message A FUNAAB Student Received After Her Phone Got Stolen by faithfull18(f): 1:23pm On Aug 27, 2019
illitrate:

No its not a guy, He stated clear in the message, I am not a brother, which suggest I am right.
I am not a brother, could mean like Church bro or something.
Re: The Message A FUNAAB Student Received After Her Phone Got Stolen by Ikechukwuanozie(m): 1:51pm On Aug 27, 2019
So you later stole that phone Baa??

Re: The Message A FUNAAB Student Received After Her Phone Got Stolen by olumalcolm(m): 3:42pm On Aug 27, 2019
That was how i forgot my fone in a public transport, i got home and called my num, only for the driver to pick and tell me i shuld wait for him at my bus stop. I have been waiting since 2005 oo angry
Re: The Message A FUNAAB Student Received After Her Phone Got Stolen by Awaja(m): 3:43pm On Aug 27, 2019
Keeping the stealing circle going,funny thief
Re: The Message A FUNAAB Student Received After Her Phone Got Stolen by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 3:46pm On Aug 27, 2019
Back den in kwarapoly just sit down dey watch your phone as you dey charge am for business centre cos once they off generator for there
Once you leave there na to use nokia torch light carry iphone or make no see your phone at all grin grin grin grin
Re: The Message A FUNAAB Student Received After Her Phone Got Stolen by muredo(m): 3:52pm On Aug 27, 2019
And Nigerian pity people easily!
When Karma now catch up with him or her during or service year
People will start shouting IYA ILE WON NI!!!
Re: The Message A FUNAAB Student Received After Her Phone Got Stolen by danthamccoy(m): 4:00pm On Aug 27, 2019
priceaction:
This thing is not hard na. Maybe the victim called and messaged severally her own number and the thief replied.
Re: The Message A FUNAAB Student Received After Her Phone Got Stolen by Mogajunior(m): 4:26pm On Aug 27, 2019
priceaction:
Exactly my thoughts!
Re: The Message A FUNAAB Student Received After Her Phone Got Stolen by KINGJAJA888(m): 4:33pm On Aug 27, 2019
Mateen1000:
I was a funnabite and I can relate
All those bags dropped outside during test and exams because phone and bags are not allowed in.
Person go just go there go carry am as if na u get am
Offload good things wey dey dere, go dump the bag for toilet grin grin
Are u serious? Dis is exactly the same thing that happens in my Uni too during exams. Boys go just they monitor U if u go put any better thing for bag grin I Use to do it sha.but I've changed. Abeg gist me.. cheesy
Re: The Message A FUNAAB Student Received After Her Phone Got Stolen by Mateen1000: 5:19pm On Aug 27, 2019
KINGJAJA888:
Are u serious? Dis is exactly the same thing that happens in my Uni too during exams. Boys go just they monitor U if u go put any better thing for bag grin I Use to do it sha.but I've changed. Abeg gist me.. cheesy
Na same thing bro, Me sef do am from 300L till I graduate, Cos me self loose guard gan For my 100L and 200L, dey do am for me steady, Funaabite boys Na baddest
Re: The Message A FUNAAB Student Received After Her Phone Got Stolen by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:36pm On Aug 27, 2019
priceaction:

If your phone gets missing, you use another phone to dial the number.
Phone was called with another number to appeal to the thief, he sent a message to the phone.
Re: The Message A FUNAAB Student Received After Her Phone Got Stolen by Advancedman(m): 8:58pm On Aug 27, 2019
maisauki:
this is not an excuse at all... u b tif, boi

Who determine the gender?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ibadan Polytechnic Student Confronts Colleague For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend / Jennifer Dan Found Dead With Ripped Stomach In Ikotun Hotel / Gunmen Raid Anambra Hotel, Rape Two Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.