Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Nigerians Suggest Akin Adesina Should Run For President After Pics With Trump - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Suggest Akin Adesina Should Run For President After Pics With Trump (46244 Views)

Akin Adesina Rejects ₦100 Million APC Presidential Nomination Forms / Akin Adesina: Atiku Abubakar rallies support for AfdB President / Akin Adesina: I’m Ashamed Of Nigeria’s 4,500MW Of Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Suggest Akin Adesina Should Run For President After Pics With Trump by Ugosample(m): 4:18pm On Aug 27, 2019
ornicus:

'Tinubu' rose to treasurer in mobil before entering into politics.
Ikpeazu is a lecturer and a PhD holder education that Tinubu can only dream of
yet, they are in the same category of uselessness
So fvck that treasurer talk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Suggest Akin Adesina Should Run For President After Pics With Trump by Ugosample(m): 4:24pm On Aug 27, 2019
ornicus:

'Tinubu' rose to treasurer in mobil before entering into politics.
Ikpeazu is a lecturer and a PhD holder education that Tinubu can only dream of
yet, they are in the same category of uselessness
So fvck that treasurer talk

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Suggest Akin Adesina Should Run For President After Pics With Trump by Sunsets: 6:38pm On Aug 27, 2019
See how every tom, dick and harry is (irrespective of tribe or religion) appreciative of a world with adesina as president of Nigeria would be. Are having a football match? Or is someone, an outsider, dissing Nigerians? Those are the only times we reach unity and progress. Ade2023
Leihe:
Tweets Below

Get More Unusual Stories From Nigeria and Around T11.he World @ Best Nigerian Blog FACTBOYZ

See This Beautiful Fairy-Tale Village In Netherlands With No Roads

https:///2019/08/see-this-beautiful-fairy-tale-village-in-netherlands-with-no-roads.html

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Suggest Akin Adesina Should Run For President After Pics With Trump by colerado(m): 6:57pm On Aug 27, 2019
Even if Jesus becomes the president , things might remain the same if we still continue in the same system of government ..can't do things same and expect different result
Re: Nigerians Suggest Akin Adesina Should Run For President After Pics With Trump by piagetskinner(m): 7:47pm On Aug 27, 2019
I can imagine buhari whispering

My cows are bery bery hungry walahi what can you do to helep yor Broda

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Suggest Akin Adesina Should Run For President After Pics With Trump by Meliian(f): 8:13pm On Aug 27, 2019
Modernist:
So you see you have no reason to hate them.

As in ehn

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Suggest Akin Adesina Should Run For President After Pics With Trump by Meliian(f): 8:16pm On Aug 27, 2019
orunmila144:
also watch this one. its only like 2 minutes long

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_LNr0Opqss

orunmila144:
lmao not a fan of trump but it is well known all over the world that he does this. watch this short video its only 2 minute long

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUmo8Y1LRYE

These videos made my day. My favorite was when that first lady ignored him to shake his wife and when one of the featured presidents looked down at his outstretched hand like he was looking at a piece of furniture.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Suggest Akin Adesina Should Run For President After Pics With Trump by orunmila144: 10:21pm On Aug 27, 2019
Meliian:

These videos made my day. My favorite was when that first lady ignored him to shake his wife and when one of the featured presidents looked down at his outstretched hand like he was looking at a piece of furniture.
LMAO. yeah trump is a weird guy. he is an alpha dog. but he met another alpha in adesina and got squashed like a bug
Re: Nigerians Suggest Akin Adesina Should Run For President After Pics With Trump by chernest2002: 10:50pm On Aug 27, 2019
I said it before and I repeat that people like Adesina should be elected as our president not that lifeless one we have.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Suggest Akin Adesina Should Run For President After Pics With Trump by Gerrard59(m): 12:02am On Aug 28, 2019
anonymous1759:

This country is gone I hate the current leaders but despise the so called educated illiterate youths. When will our youths stop asslicking? So because Adesina took pic with Trump and Angela Merkel he'll automatically make a good president.

In other words the rest of the World leader who are not present in the G7 Summit are not doing fine or they're considered failed leaders. I don't think western countries will be masturbating over a mere pic with their country men and African leaders but we go gaga if it's the opposite. We complain of racism but we give them every single opportunity to show them that they're superior that's stupidity at it's peak and a shame to Africa and her citizens.

Good ideas and speaking fluent English don't make you a good leader over night without political will you're nothing. NIGERIA, needs a Gaddafi that will crush the Constitution and deal with does people who use Rule of law to steal and the senseless youths will buy the idea. Different strokes for different folks Democracy and soft leadership style don't suit us. Jonathan is a perfect example of a Democrat but we know how he helped destroy the country more and buhari is completing it for him.

We need men like Gaddafi, kim, and Putin we don't need Asslickers we've seen enough of them.

Prior to 2015, Buhari supporters echoed the bolded.

How market? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Suggest Akin Adesina Should Run For President After Pics With Trump by losky83: 1:37am On Aug 28, 2019
Leihe:
[/b]
Akin Adesina who is the AFDB (African Development Bank) is currently trending on social media site Twitter as Nigerians can’t seem to get enough of the excitement after seeing a picture of him whispering to Donald Trump, the USA President.

Adesina was the Minister of Agriculture during Goodluck Jonathan’s tenure as President.

[b]FACTBOYZ

https:///2019/08/nigerians-suggest-akin-adesina-should-run-for-president-after-pictured-with-donald-trump.html

which Nigerian said that?because of that picture,he might never be able to win a councillorship election in his word.trump is a racist.
Re: Nigerians Suggest Akin Adesina Should Run For President After Pics With Trump by tsdarkside(m): 4:31am On Aug 28, 2019
okay....can we hear word now till then....??
Re: Nigerians Suggest Akin Adesina Should Run For President After Pics With Trump by oyatz(m): 6:46am On Aug 28, 2019
Hahaaaa, Bros I no snatch your babe nau. Why are you taking it personal?

On a personal note, I also have presidential ambition. I sincerely hope to be President very soon and I strongly believe I can perform far better than all the presidents we have heard but there's only one problem; How do I get there?

Do you have any clue sir? Please DM me on it if you can be of help sir.

fernandez1:

Political science teacher....... With all ur degree na bet9ja u de play up and Down and be telling me citizens when naija citizen like u be mugu speaking English.... Alakori
Re: Nigerians Suggest Akin Adesina Should Run For President After Pics With Trump by orisa37: 7:24am On Aug 28, 2019
adesina is building it for Africa and the world while emefiele, efcc and buhari are squandering everything on almajiris, bokoharam and Fulani herdsmen.

The banking system in Nigeria has collapsed. The corporate affairs commission rules are now virtually non existent.
Re: Nigerians Suggest Akin Adesina Should Run For President After Pics With Trump by fernandez1(m): 7:54am On Aug 28, 2019
Lol....u be funny man....bro start from grassroot, be familiar with the masses but let ur target be 2027 cos 2023 is so near and without financial funds its Oyo.....but I just hope the generation coming up will wise up and won't be intimidate with corrupt and stolen money for election rigging

oyatz:
Hahaaaa, Bros I no snatch your babe nau. Why are you taking it personal?

On a personal note, I also have presidential ambition. I sincerely hope to be President very soon and I strongly believe I can perform far better than all the presidents we have heard but there's only one problem; How do I get there?

Do you have any clue sir? Please DM me on it if you can be of help sir.

Re: Nigerians Suggest Akin Adesina Should Run For President After Pics With Trump by Freeman59: 7:57am On Aug 28, 2019
Sonnyboom:
I suppose you are talking to your father right ? I mean am sure you are. Did you wake him up with the regular slide tackle to his bald bigoted head ?

You just confirmed your foolishness. Your father must be really ashamed of you. Goat
Re: Nigerians Suggest Akin Adesina Should Run For President After Pics With Trump by Meliian(f): 8:15am On Aug 28, 2019
orunmila144:
LMAO. yeah trump is a weird guy. he is an alpha dog. but he met another alpha in adesina and got squashed like a bug

He has NPD, can't help it. Anyhoo these photographers sure know how to capture "some moments".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Suggest Akin Adesina Should Run For President After Pics With Trump by Meliian(f): 8:16am On Aug 28, 2019
grin
Re: Nigerians Suggest Akin Adesina Should Run For President After Pics With Trump by orisa37: 9:05am On Aug 28, 2019
until our constitutional states 36 in number are made fully autonomous on police, resources and elections control. then elections will be on merit.
Re: Nigerians Suggest Akin Adesina Should Run For President After Pics With Trump by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:42am On Aug 28, 2019
anochuko01:

A man like this would make the system work. Ordinary electoral amendment bill, buhari couldn't sign. I'll sure You know how far that would have gone in helping democracy.
what's the contents of the bill and why didn't nass work on the bill in time...
Re: Nigerians Suggest Akin Adesina Should Run For President After Pics With Trump by anochuko01(m): 12:06pm On Aug 28, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
what's the contents of the bill and why didn't nass work on the bill in time...
Electronic transmission of results alone would have reduced massive rigging. Complete cancellation of incidence form would have also drastically reduced massive rigging. Most important, the presidency would have been relieved of the sole responsibility of appointing inec chairman.
So Buhari knew what he was doing by not signing the bill.
Re: Nigerians Suggest Akin Adesina Should Run For President After Pics With Trump by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:09pm On Aug 28, 2019
anochuko01:

Electronic transmission of results alone would have reduced massive rigging. Complete cancellation of incidence form would have also drastically reduced massive rigging. Most important, the presidency would have been relieved of the sole responsibility of appointing inec chairman.
So Buhari knew what he was doing by not signing the bill.
bring the full contents let's see it... I agree we need reform but nass were not sincere in how they went about it d uwais report is out there like u pointed out... even independent candidacy...and more let nass work on d bill early and present...
Re: Nigerians Suggest Akin Adesina Should Run For President After Pics With Trump by Sonnyboom: 10:43am On Nov 28, 2019
On NL any bigoted fool Na champion, even person wey him papa de see de burst into tears, what a rnoron.

Freeman59:

You just confirmed your foolishness. Your father must be really ashamed of you. Goat
Re: Nigerians Suggest Akin Adesina Should Run For President After Pics With Trump by Freeman59: 7:59pm On Dec 05, 2019
Sonnyboom:
On NL any bigoted fool Na champion, even person wey him papa de see de burst into tears, what a rnoron.

even u na champion na. Your papa sef no need to see you before him hiss. He hisses every other day cuz you're a failure. Big failure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aminu Tambuwal And Wife, Maryam Mairo Mustapha (Photos) / Power Outage At Saraki's Daughter's Wedding At Eko Hotel Causes Panic / Ferry Gberegbe Is Dead, Was Shot On Election Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.