Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,962 members, 7,952,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:39 AM

Uncle Godwin Vs Vera (A Case Of Morality And Reality) What Is Your Opinion? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Uncle Godwin Vs Vera (A Case Of Morality And Reality) What Is Your Opinion? (321 Views)

Premarital Sex, The Cheapest Opportunity: A Case Study Of My Neighbor / Sex Romp: Is It Magun Or A Case Of Heart Attack? / The True Reality – What You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uncle Godwin Vs Vera (A Case Of Morality And Reality) What Is Your Opinion? by Georgry(m): 7:04am On Aug 27, 2019
Imagine the following scenario:

Uncle, that your bastard friend you referred me to for a job asked me to sleep with him if I must get the job. COMPLAINED BY VERA.

You're rather the big fool.... Lazy idiot!..... You expect me to clap for you and go fight my friend for asking for just a short time on your waist in return for 500k monthly salary job and an official car?. How many job has your useless, hopeless boyfriend given you after sleeping with you a thousand times over the last few years. Replied uncle GODWIN

Now this is a test case of morality and reality.

Who do you support? Uncle Godwin or Vera.... And please share your thoughts..

(1) (Reply)

What You Must Know Before Looking For Older Men Dating / Mini Importation / Ent News:mayorkun – Up To Something (snippet)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.