Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,486 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Must Read: I Am His Slave - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Must Read: I Am His Slave (430 Views)

Married Slave / 10 Nigerian Authors Whose Books You Must Read This Year / If You Like To Read I Think Summary Will Make You Read Ahead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: I Am His Slave by OyaNaija(m): 7:09am On Aug 27, 2019
I AM HIS SLAVE....

Somebody help me!help me!! Help me!!..I shouted with great zeal wishing for a miracle to happen,may be life after all is not a bed of roses.. I cried bitterly as he beat me with great fervor,, the world was no longer an oval shape but now ticking, tick tock, death seems too far but the pain is too much,I am dying but die; a far phenomenon He flogged me with his belt ,no I am not feeling the pains as expected that he thought,he kicked with great enthusiasm, he slapped, kicked and flogged, no it can't be endured any more..I shouted"a shout for help"" mama nkechi came knocking, what is happening open this door,she shouts..I was rescued by mama nkechi and other neighbors..

See More Of This @ https://www.iblogtv.com.ng/2019/08/must-read-i-am-his-slave.html?m=1

This is terrible, you have to file a case against him,he is a devil,,mama nkechi advised.

No I can't, he is my husband and I love him so much,I can't file a case against him,I replied..

This has been going on for a while now,he beats me whenever he feels like but I can't do anything about it..he is my husband, he is the father of my children..

I AM HIS SLAVE..

Many married women are facing this challenge but have been covering it up...

Many married woman are now slaves in marriage..

Dear mum??
Enough is enough, you are not a slave, you are not a beating drum,you are priceless, stand up for your right... Do what is needful now to avoid stories that touches the heart..hope you understand....

(1) (Reply)

More Writers Needed For A New Project / Professional Writers Needed Asap(closed) / The Power Of Your Subconscious Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.