Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,165 members, 7,811,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Why We Hate Gej. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Hate Gej. (723 Views)

Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ / If You Hate GEJ Or Have Ever Cursed On Him (Anti-Gej).. Read This / Why Do Yorubas Hate GEJ So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why We Hate Gej. by LouisThoro: 11:47pm On Oct 24, 2010
Because he came to easily grab what our fathers have fought tooth and nail to get.

What your reasons.
Re: Why We Hate Gej. by oderemo(m): 11:55pm On Oct 24, 2010
this yor gej is a lame duck,never fought an election in his life and will never win one in his life.the fact is here in nija for those with eyes to c.we r far behind inanything call development.
Re: Why We Hate Gej. by LouisThoro: 11:57pm On Oct 24, 2010
so u lay Naija's "undevelopment" at the feet of GEJ?

LOL.

Only a castrated ant will make that conclusion.
Re: Why We Hate Gej. by MaiSuya(m): 11:58pm On Oct 24, 2010
I expected to see a group of ppl or something. . .the only 'we' I see here is Loiustoro.
Re: Why We Hate Gej. by LouisThoro: 11:59pm On Oct 24, 2010
We means others will say their own.
Re: Why We Hate Gej. by koruji(m): 12:10am On Oct 25, 2010
You don't say! Pray tell me what elections have IBB,Gusau,Ribadu et al fought in their lifes. Obviously, Buhari has being contesting for the presidency since 1999 and I think Atiku won a governorship election that he never served because he became VP.

GEJ was a deputy governor and a VP - those are fighting for elections in a sense, and he is fighting this one.

I don't get it, GEJ must have a record of fighting for election before being eligible to fight for election?

ode remo:

this yor gej is a lame duck,never fought an election in his life and will never win one in his life.the fact is here in nija for those with eyes to c.we r far behind inanything call development.
Re: Why We Hate Gej. by DGovernor2: 2:09am On Oct 25, 2010
Please stop fooling yourselves, IBB and his likes can never, i repeat never be president of Nigeria again, So PLEASE WAKE UP TO REALITY . Stop this hate game against GEJ it ain't working.
Re: Why We Hate Gej. by Osama10(m): 4:18am On Oct 25, 2010
Who are we?
Re: Why We Hate Gej. by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 25, 2010
@OP: Its people like you that beef young millionaires who have succeeded without fraud
Re: Why We Hate Gej. by seunmsg(m): 2:18pm On Oct 25, 2010

GEJ became deputy Governor and vice president by way of election and not appointment. By the way, he is now aspiring to contest for the office of the president only for your likes to tell him not to contest because of some zoning arrangement.

(1) (Reply)

Are Nigerian Athletes Who Change Their Allegiance Betrayers? / Corruption And I, By Atiku / Ndibe's Passports Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.