Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,038 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ (8536 Views)

Feb 14 Election Shift, Lonely & Broke Youth Hate Gej For Forcing Val On Them. / Y Ppl Hate Gej???? C Pic / Reasons Why They Hate GEJ. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ by greatestman(m): 7:40pm On Dec 31, 2014
I am here to enlighten people in the SOUTHWEST, they are following the northerners blindly. The SOUTH Westerners are talking about development while the Northerners are looking at religions aspect.

The following are few among reasons why northerners hate GEJ.
1. He is a christian: Yes is one of the reasons a typical northerner will prefer a Muslim man to be ruling over him whether that person is competent or not. (That is the main reason)
2. Born to rule mentality: Any average northerner thinks to rule is his or her birthright they go to many extent to seek power. If i may asked people from SOUTHWEST is their no competent christian candidate from the north? Think about it.
3. Why did northerners like Buhari compare to Atiku? The simple answer lies to the fact that Buhari is more Religious compare to Atiku.

Stay their and be saying sai Buhari for change.

If APC have good intention for Nigeria and the Change they are Clamoring for they would have field the likes of Fashola, Oshiomole, Ameachi. for Presidency.

I am not in any way a supporter of Goodluck but Buhari is not a better alternative.

I reserve my vote till i see the likes of Fashola, Oshiomole, Ameachi.

Mind you i am from far north born and brought up their. 80% of my friends are Hausa/Fulani.

Anybody that think i am GEJ fan should read this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/1990250/goodluck-jonathan-disappointed-us

I am just being objective.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ by Gmajor(m): 7:45pm On Dec 31, 2014
grabs pop corn.
Waiting for the APC e-warriors to attack the op

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 31, 2014
Op, you carefully highlighted the mind of millions across the country. Those who think they know always learn from others. Atiku is more experienced in the school of goverance than buhari but religious fanatism can't allow average northerners adopt him as their candidate. Unfortunately, the selfishness of one man is dragging the south west into this power game of the north.

21 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ by omonnakoda: 7:57pm On Dec 31, 2014
There is nothing like hate or love GEJ did not play the right political game by thinking ahead till 2015. If he was a smart politician he should have settled the Yorubas and he did not . Personally I do not support him but I do not support Buhari. The issue is not even whether he has performed but he is not awake politically. Who does he have on ground in SW? Bottom line he did not plan ahead if he did he would have realized that Yorubas are more important to him than he has shown. Who is the biggest Yoruba politician in his government? Okupe? When Bankole lost out instead of rehabilitating hiim he started harassing him. Now I do not support Bankole but from the perspective of a strategic politician who thinks ahead those are the kind of people he needed. All the PDP governors who lost election or people like Gbenga Daniel,Iyabo Obasanjo etc he should have rehabilitated for his own interest
Secondly his quarrel with Amaechi s 100 % unnecessary an own goal. He has made what should be easy to be unnecessarily difficult. He does not have good advisers. The maxim goes keep your friends close and your enemies closer. He disregarded this very important imperatie. He might find out that incumbency is not part of the weaponry of minority tribes. How many Ijaws are in the Nigerian Army? Or is it Minimah that will defend him when he rigs the election. We have seen it all before he will rig and we will have another June 12 situation. I hope he is not kiilled.

14 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ by greatestman(m): 8:22pm On Dec 31, 2014
Gmajor:
grabs pop corn.
Waiting for the APC e-warriors to attack the op

My brother i talking from experience. Nobody talk about GEJ achievements or lack of achievements in the north. The fact he is an infidel they don't like him SIMPLE.

13 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ by Orunto: 8:23pm On Dec 31, 2014
The North fears GEJ 'cos he is a Christian, very educated and he prays. Just like satan, they are determined to challenge the CHRIST in him. The Southwest is voting enmasse for GEJ. Don't you see WS opening up the gate of Yorubas' support and acceptance for GEJ? WS is a Field Marshal leader of the Southwest. Tinubu is not a Yoruba leader but a leader of APC. GEJ IS NOT A THIEF AND HE IS NOT CORRUPT. GOD WILL DO WONDERS FOR NIGERIA THROUGH HIM.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ by Ajaofosoro: 8:23pm On Dec 31, 2014
Nonsense post, dey hate him of a surden becos they just realized dat he is a Christian? Didn't they vote for him in 2011?
It is people like u dat are even creating more enemies for JEG. U will insult Northerners and their religion and u will expect dem to vote JEG as if it was only Christians dat voted for him in 2011.
Even in d next election, do u think only Christians' vote can make him win ele
election? Why Hv u people reduce him to President of Christians alone?
U people need to adopt another methodology that will make him acceptable to all Nigerians rather than embarking on religious character assassination which is order of d days in Nigeria today

25 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ by tit(f): 8:25pm On Dec 31, 2014
jonathan ask them to go school,
that is why they no like him.
they prefer to sit under mango tree
and do boko haram.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ by greatestman(m): 8:26pm On Dec 31, 2014
omonnakoda:
There is nothing like hate or love GEJ did not play the right political game by thinking ahead till 2015. If he was a smart politician he should have settled the Yorubas and he did not . Personally I do not support him but I do not support Buhari. The issue is not even whether he has performed but he is not awake politically. Who does he have on ground in SW? Bottom line he did not plan ahead if he did he would have realized that Yorubas are more important to him than he has shown. Who is the biggest Yoruba politician in his government? Okupe? When Bankole lost out instead of rehabilitating hiim he started harassing him. Now I do not support Bankole but from the perspective of a strategic politician who thinks ahead those are the kind of people he needed. All the PDP governors who lost election or people like Gbenga Daniel,Iyabo Obasanjo etc he should have rehabilitated for his own interest
Secondly his quarrel with Amaechi s 100 % unnecessary an own goal. He has made what should be easy to be unnecessarily difficult. He does not have good advisers. The maxim goes keep your friends close and your enemies closer. He disregarded this very important imperatie. He might find out that incumbency is not part of the weaponry of minority tribes. How many Ijaws are in the Nigerian Army? Or is it Minimah that will defend him when he rigs the election. We have seen it all before he will rig and we will have another June 12 situation. I hope he is not kiilled.

My brother GEJ has did everything possible to please the north but all his effort has been abortive. If you did not share same religion with northern muslim just forget you can never impress them.

14 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ by Kororugged231: 8:29pm On Dec 31, 2014
Adamu Muazu, Sambo, ahmadu Ali, bamanga tukur, Lamido of Jigawa and co must be from the South. Stop trying to play this tribal card, its not good.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ by Firmjudge(m): 8:30pm On Dec 31, 2014
Watching.
Re: Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ by greatestman(m): 8:32pm On Dec 31, 2014
Ajaofosoro:
Nonsense post, dey hate him of a surden becos they just realized dat he is a Christian? Didn't they vote for him in 2011?
It is people like u dat are even creating more enemies for JEG. U will insult Northerners and their religion and u will expect dem to vote JEG as if it was only Christians dat voted for him in 2011.
Even in d next election, do u think only Christians' vote can make him win ele
election? Why Hv u people reduce him to President of Christians alone?
U people need to adopt another methodology that will make him acceptable to all Nigerians rather than embarking on religious character assassination which is order of d days in Nigeria today

You see, reason well Buhari won in all the states in the core north. If i might ask you did he win in Kano? Zamfara? and many more reason well before you talk. Though sorry to say APC supporters loud mouthed and low in reasoning.

Mind you i don't like Goodluck administration but your party messed up in selecting the presidential canditate.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ by Jakpon: 8:33pm On Dec 31, 2014
Foolish OP, so vice president namadi sambo also hate GEJ? Alhaji adamu Mu'azu, PDP national chairman hate GEJ too?

Heheheeeheeeee GEJ TILL 2015

9 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ by onoja12: 8:35pm On Dec 31, 2014
Story,the matter of elections is already a finished one,just the date people are waiting to come

greatestman:
I am here to enlighten people in the SOUTHWEST, they are following the northerners blindly. The SOUTH Westerners are talking about development while the Northerners are looking at religions aspect.

The following are few among reasons why northerners hate GEJ.
1. He is a christian: Yes is one of the reasons a typical northerner will prefer a Muslim man to be ruling over him whether that person is competent or not. (That is the main reason)
2. Born to rule mentality: Any average northerner thinks to rule is his or her birthright they go to many extent to seek power. If i may asked people from SOUTHWEST is their no competent christian candidate from the north? Think about it.
3. Why did northerners like Buhari compare to Atiku? The simple answer lies to the fact that Buhari is more Religious compare to Atiku.

Stay their and be saying sai Buhari for change.

If APC have good intention for Nigeria and the Change they are Clamoring for they would have field the likes of Fashola, Oshiomole, Ameachi. for Presidency.

I am not in any way a supporter of Goodluck but Buhari is not a better alternative.

I reserve my vote till i see the likes of Fashola, Oshiomole, Ameachi.

Mind you i am from far north born and brought up their. 80% of my friends are Hausa/Fulani.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ by greatestman(m): 8:38pm On Dec 31, 2014
Jakpon:
Foolish OP, so vice president namadi sambo also hate GEJ? Alhaji adamu Mu'azu, PDP national chairman hate GEJ too?

Heheheeeheeeee GEJ TILL 2015

They are just getting what they want from him but in their closest only God knows what they are saying on him. So you don't know eye service again? If see insult in your post i know your party.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 31, 2014
tit:
jonathan ask them to go school,
that is why they no like him.
they prefer to sit under mango tree
and do boko haram.

This is my nairaland post of the year!

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 31, 2014
OP Nigerians are disappointed in Jonathan.

8 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ by greatestman(m): 9:08pm On Dec 31, 2014
barcanista:
OP Nigerians are disappointed in Jonathan.

Even me i am tired of Jonathan, but Buhari is not a better option.
Re: Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ by galadima77(m): 9:12pm On Dec 31, 2014
since it's all about opinions that everybody seems to have these days...here's mine:

from d op to about all silly comments here within, it's also my opinion that anybody who arouses d religious sensitivity of others in political issues is simply an eediot!!! simple.....

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 31, 2014
greatestman:

Why is Buhari not an option?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ by Adminisher: 9:18pm On Dec 31, 2014
So northerners hate Jonathan?.
I completely accept this fact and wont accept any election figures giving him even up to 25% of the votes cast in any state of the north. That would be serious rigging.

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ by greatestman(m): 9:18pm On Dec 31, 2014
galadima77:
since it's all about opinions that everybody seems to have these days...here's mine:

from d op to about all silly comments here within, it's also my opinion that anybody who arouses d religious sensitivity of others in political issues is simply an eediot!!! simple.....

Galadima you know the truth since you cannot defend yourself logically you render abuse.
Re: Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ by Firefire(m): 9:19pm On Dec 31, 2014
greatestman:

Never an option...

5 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ by aresa: 9:22pm On Dec 31, 2014
Jonadumb don turn our youths into certified disgruntled elements and religious bigots... smh..

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ by greatestman(m): 9:22pm On Dec 31, 2014
barcanista:

He don't have what it takes to rule this nation. People are just pushing him for their religions ulterior motive. Don't you think Atiku will rule better than Buhari?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ by omonnakoda: 9:24pm On Dec 31, 2014
greatestman:

My brother GEJ has did everything possible to please the north but all his effort has been abortive. If you did not share same religion with northern muslim just forget you can never impress them.
What are we saying and what are you saying. ? By the way did you go to school ? What is had did? Do not allow that nonsense follow you into the New Year. Mumu

8 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ by greatestman(m): 9:25pm On Dec 31, 2014
aresa:
Jonadumb don turn our youths into certified disgruntled elements and religious bigots... smh..

You may think so because maybe, you don't stay in the north or you don't stay in far north.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ by ogb5(m): 9:27pm On Dec 31, 2014
barcanista:

Because he does not have what it takes to lead a 21st century nation aspiring for greatness.

You know that right?

By 2050 nigeria will have a population of 400 million. We have to create wealth now for the future generation otherwise there will be crisis in the country.

Nigeria leader needs to know the relationship between wealth and social harmony, it will be impossible to get buhari to comprehend that.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 31, 2014
ogb5:

Because he does not have what it takes to lead a 21st century nation aspiring for greatness.

You know that right?
What does it take to rule a 21st century nation that is different from what is needed to rule a 20th century nation?
Re: Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ by greatestman(m): 9:29pm On Dec 31, 2014
omonnakoda:
What are we saying and what are you saying. ? By the way did you go to school ? What is had did? Do not allow that nonsense follow you into the New Year. Mumu

Stay their and be condemning my grammar arrogantly, as if is the situation on ground you haven't said anything on the situation on ground typical loud mouthed party member.

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 31, 2014
greatestman:

He don't have what it takes to rule this nation. People are just pushing him for their religions ulterior motive. Don't you think Atiku will rule better than Buhari?
Far from it, no one is pushing Muhammadu Buhari except the masses in the streets. As for Atiku, I will [size=13pt]NEVER[/size] vote for him to preside over the affairs of Nigeria. Buhari is the people's man.

5 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ by ogb5(m): 9:32pm On Dec 31, 2014
barcanista:
What does it take to rule a 21st century nation that is different from what is needed to rule a 20th century nation?

Read my edited post above

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria's National Anthem In Igbo Language / FG, States’ Revenue To Dip Further As NNPC Seeks To Use Royalties, To Fund JVS / Afenifere Is Selling Yoruba Nation To Igbo Through Christian Religion!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.