Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

If You Hate GEJ Or Have Ever Cursed On Him (Anti-Gej).. Read This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Hate GEJ Or Have Ever Cursed On Him (Anti-Gej).. Read This (3612 Views)

Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ / Why Do Yorubas Hate GEJ So Much? / Why Do People Hate GEJ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Hate GEJ Or Have Ever Cursed On Him (Anti-Gej).. Read This by donclark(m): 1:36pm On Sep 09, 2014
How stupid and gullible are you? You have been clouded by hatred and hearsays that you're so bitter and won't believe whatever good is reported of GEJ but the bad. Photos of the cities in which Jonathan's govt has transformed is posted, you go on shouting this is not in Nigeria. When you enter a city like Uyo, Akwa Ibom state; your local brains would call it London.

Nigerians are all bandwagon jumpers. Just because ppl insult Jonathan, you jump on it. The only problem the man has is the security which is paramont but that is because people are out there to frustrate him with.

Security apart, Jonathan has been the best President so far. Someone better might come but only if you're a cowbell baby born in the 90s, who's brain just got matured some 5-7yrs ago, as is the case with so many Nigerians, only then will you insult Jonathan's government or say he's the worst. He has his flaws but he is better than OBJ, Abacha or any other military government.

The Lagos-Ibadan-Ore express road is a testiomony, improved economy that has made a significant increase in just 3yrs that took other 60yrs to improve. Return of agriculture, electricity has improved vastly. (If you say you haven't seen light in your area and use that as a judgement then it only serves my point that you're cowbell born)

Last year we suffered from electricity in my area while a negbouring are has almost 24hrs of light daily...I sort for answers and found they were building gradually. Most of the reasons why you have poor electricity is the state of the transformers in your area. The govt plan to introduce mini transformer on each street, with that the capacity a transformer carries will reduce and prevent them from getting faulty. Now as I speak, since this year we get atleast 12hrs of light daily in my area...aint that a vast improvement? You think it will take 3yrs to transform Nigeria to Japan? Something that didn't take OBJ 8yrs?

Goodluck's tenure has been a true definition of Democracy, that alone is what as seen him being labelled weak because he doesn't take the straight decisions but put out panels to preside all the time. He might not be wearing a golden amour glowing to show all he's done because of security taken its shine yet he's done tremendously well. The oppostion guys know these but won't tell you, they'll tell you only what you want to hear.

If were to rate GEJ compare to other past govt, I'll give him a 65%...The 35% is the problems with securities and corruption..

Nigeria's economy has grown under GEJ with lots of potentials...People cry about job opportunities and all that, Everything can't be done in 4years...its gradual yet again I will say Nigeria has grown past the years of groaning for the govt to provide jobs...gove can't provide jobs for 160million people...grow up if you still live in this illusion...there are a 1001 ways to make good incomes in this Nation. Harness them, that talent you have WILL fetch you millions. Learn crafts, trades...become entrepreneurs, study people and device a market for yourself.

These are the opinions of just an avid spectator and I hate politics if you think I promoting. Its none of my business if you vote GEJ for 2015, I've always said, it will be good if he doesn't run for 2015, yet if he does, I'll gladly vote him.

http://www..com.ng

25 Likes

Re: If You Hate GEJ Or Have Ever Cursed On Him (Anti-Gej).. Read This by pelvicky(m): 1:46pm On Sep 09, 2014
OP, u forgot that he conduct the most free,fair and credible election in some states that we have not withness such a development in the history of Nigeria. States lik Anambra,Edo,Ekiti,Osun ....if he want to rig the elections,he will have done so,,but he is a God fearing man and not some mad pple who support jihad.

GEJ,the most humble,GODfearing,intelligent,nice,careful,honest president so far but its unfortunate haters won't see it!!!

GEJ TILL 2019.
The loggo is umbrella..
PDP!! Power!!

17 Likes

Re: If You Hate GEJ Or Have Ever Cursed On Him (Anti-Gej).. Read This by asadike(f): 1:46pm On Sep 09, 2014
Thk u op, Jonathan remains d best president nigeria have ever had.

10 Likes

Re: If You Hate GEJ Or Have Ever Cursed On Him (Anti-Gej).. Read This by DonaldGenes(m): 1:50pm On Sep 09, 2014
asadike: Thk u op, Jonathan remains d best president nigeria have ever had.

Madam (with mouth wide open)
Re: If You Hate GEJ Or Have Ever Cursed On Him (Anti-Gej).. Read This by ratiken(m): 1:53pm On Sep 09, 2014
Without any iota of doubt. ...... Nobody compares to GEJ within our political sphere at the moment.

He is multiple miles ahead of the closest alternative.

5 Likes

Re: If You Hate GEJ Or Have Ever Cursed On Him (Anti-Gej).. Read This by asadike(f): 1:55pm On Sep 09, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Madam (with mouth wide open)
IGNORED

5 Likes

Re: If You Hate GEJ Or Have Ever Cursed On Him (Anti-Gej).. Read This by olapluto(m): 1:56pm On Sep 09, 2014
GEJ is dropping few thousands of the massive 21Billion USD for all these hungry bloggers who are poluting the whole place.

22 Likes

Re: If You Hate GEJ Or Have Ever Cursed On Him (Anti-Gej).. Read This by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 09, 2014
olapluto: GEJ is dropping few thousands of the massive 21Billion USD for all these hungry bloggers who are poluting the whole place.
exactly!

9 Likes

Re: If You Hate GEJ Or Have Ever Cursed On Him (Anti-Gej).. Read This by gede7744(f): 1:59pm On Sep 09, 2014
l belief every leader's work shld speak for him/her not until will take side
Re: If You Hate GEJ Or Have Ever Cursed On Him (Anti-Gej).. Read This by hushmail: 2:00pm On Sep 09, 2014
op i suport u

gej til 2019

after na NOI

11 Likes

Re: If You Hate GEJ Or Have Ever Cursed On Him (Anti-Gej).. Read This by mistudreh(m): 2:09pm On Sep 09, 2014
@OP, you ought not be so harsh in trying to let the people know about the performance of GEJ. He is really doing his best but I think his best aren't enough yet.
If I may ask, how much is Akwa Ibom's monthly allocation? You can compare that to what states like Osun, Ekiti receive? Not that I hate GEJ, I personally voted for him with passion in 2011. Since he has been in office, he has not been able to put up a project in my state (OSUN STATE), the whole of SW has been so much neglected than ever before.
Going by his performance, I don't see him having the overwhelming support he received in 2011 here in SW. The likes of Bode George, Gbenga Daniel, Akala, Dimeji Bankole, Omisore leading his campaign can't make him win election in SW.

7 Likes

Re: If You Hate GEJ Or Have Ever Cursed On Him (Anti-Gej).. Read This by reedbam: 2:10pm On Sep 09, 2014
President like no other wink

7 Likes

Re: If You Hate GEJ Or Have Ever Cursed On Him (Anti-Gej).. Read This by Ttalk: 2:16pm On Sep 09, 2014
Singing praises of someone who has not done enough to justify the resources at his disposal is utterly rubb!sh. I don't want to be harsh with the OP and his co-travellers who celebrate mediocrity at the expense of the best. If youth who is supposed to be concern about the state of the nation could result to bottom licking, then we shouldn't expect changes in the nearest future. If Kenya could enjoy uninterrupted electricity with little resources what stop GEJ from achieving same after spending six years in the Villa?

15 Likes

Re: If You Hate GEJ Or Have Ever Cursed On Him (Anti-Gej).. Read This by ratiken(m): 2:19pm On Sep 09, 2014
mistudreh: @OP, you ought not be so harsh in trying to let the people know about the performance of GEJ. He is really doing his best but I think his best aren't enough yet.
If I may ask, how much is Akwa Ibom's monthly allocation? You can compare that to what states like Osun, Ekiti receive? Not that I hate GEJ, I personally voted for him with passion in 2011. Since he has been in office, he has not been able to put up a project in my state (OSUN STATE), the whole of SW has been so much neglected than ever before.
Going by his performance, I don't see him having the overwhelming support he received in 2011 here in SW. The likes of Bode George, Gbenga Daniel, Akala, Dimeji Bankole, Omisore leading his campaign can't make him win election in SW.

He is the president of Nigeria and not the governor of Osun state. Osun Indegenes ply lagos-ibadan expressway. The IPP projects will and is impacting Osun state. The agricultural boom is positively impacting Osun Indegenes. He allowed free and fair election for Osun Indegenes to make their gubernatorial choice.

Now you my friend, what are you on about?
This performance analysis stemming from a mindset of national governance along tribal and territorial lines is the highest form of illiteracy and ignorance.

11 Likes

Re: If You Hate GEJ Or Have Ever Cursed On Him (Anti-Gej).. Read This by LOC1(m): 2:28pm On Sep 09, 2014
Who be this person na. You come here to praise that man who eats, dines and live comfortably in Aso Rock while those who voted for him are suffering and dieing on a daily basis. He is one of the highest paid presidents yet an average follower of his feeds themself with $2 every day. Mind you even the nation's yearly budget doesn't bring any hope to Nigerians when ever it is presented as it is always expenditure intensive instead of using the money to industrialize the nation. My friend those countries you mentioned are where they are today simply because their government cut down expenditure and they went into full industrialization. Nigerians don't have jobs. Mind you we have a president that cares only for his family and his friends if not the issue of insecurity would have been a thing of the past.

12 Likes

Re: If You Hate GEJ Or Have Ever Cursed On Him (Anti-Gej).. Read This by ratiken(m): 2:28pm On Sep 09, 2014
Ttalk: Singing praises of someone who has not done enough to justify the resources at his disposals is utterly rubb!sh. I don't want to be harsh with the OP and his co-travellers who celebrate mediocrity at the expense of the best. If youth who is supposed to be concern about the state of the nation could result to bottom licking, then we shouldn't expect changes in the nearest future. If Kenya could enjoy uninterrupted electricity with little resources what stop GEJ from achieving same after spending six years in the Villa?

Quite gibberish bro.
The power facilities in your area cannot sustain 96 hours of uninterrupted electricity. Your local transformer will give up in 36 hours. The distribution network across the country needs total overhaul and that does not happen in a year. The turbines and plants are not off-shelf items that you just walk in and buy. Our past and desperation for constant power does not mean relegating reality and feasibility in the background.

If anything, this GEJ govt have set the power sector on the path of self restoration through privatization. Yet you guys let go of the Buharis and the Objs who had the uninterrupted opportunity to give us constant power but utterly failed to castigate an honest man whose efforts at restoring Nigeria is in full glare.

You...... yes I mean you are the problem of Nigeria

14 Likes

Re: If You Hate GEJ Or Have Ever Cursed On Him (Anti-Gej).. Read This by LOC1(m): 2:33pm On Sep 09, 2014
Lagos Ibadan express way has just two lanes each. Can you compare that to most of the roads in lagos state.

1 Like

Re: If You Hate GEJ Or Have Ever Cursed On Him (Anti-Gej).. Read This by Lurcky(m): 2:35pm On Sep 09, 2014
op u re so correct. u deserve a thumbs up.
GEJ is just so good that even d people who re against him knows he is trying but have vowed not let Nigeria change, playing the criticising role as an opposition and frustrating his govt and the peace of d nation. but nigeria will survive and they shall suffer.

Shoutout to d president, d vice and the military!!!

11 Likes

Re: If You Hate GEJ Or Have Ever Cursed On Him (Anti-Gej).. Read This by mistudreh(m): 2:35pm On Sep 09, 2014
ratiken:

He is the president of Nigeria and not the governor of Osun state. Osun Indegenes ply lagos-ibadan expressway. The IPP projects will and is impacting Osun state. The agricultural boom is positively impacting Osun Indegenes. He allowed free and fair election for Osun Indegenes to make their gubernatorial choice.

Now you my friend, what are you on about?
This performance analysis stemming from a mindset of national governance along tribal and territorial lines is the highest form of illiteracy and ignorance.
Then if not for the road linking those states together, he wouldn't have done anything then... Had it been you are staying in Osun, you would have a better understanding of what am trying to say... The free and fair election you mentioned was what you read about in dailies and on social medias too... Why should a security officer put on mask? Why should a PDP chieftain lead the arrest of opposition members in the midnight?
GEJ is still the president of Nigeria, and he must be able to treat every region equal... That some states belong to the opposition doesn't mean they should be treated badly.
What you need to think about is that, why is that people voted for PDP during presidential election and ACN in governorship elections in 2011?
You don't need to call me names for telling you my own view about this...

2 Likes

Re: If You Hate GEJ Or Have Ever Cursed On Him (Anti-Gej).. Read This by DonaldGenes(m): 2:44pm On Sep 09, 2014
asadike: IGNORED

Don't ignore me "Asadike" It's a crime
Re: If You Hate GEJ Or Have Ever Cursed On Him (Anti-Gej).. Read This by ratiken(m): 3:18pm On Sep 09, 2014
mistudreh:
Then if not for the road linking those states together, he wouldn't have done anything then... Had it been you are staying in Osun, you would have a better understanding of what am trying to say... The free and fair election you mentioned was what you read about in dailies and on social medias too... Why should a security officer put on mask? Why should a PDP chieftain lead the arrest of opposition members in the midnight?
GEJ is still the president of Nigeria, and he must be able to treat every region equal... That some states belong to the opposition doesn't mean they should be treated badly.
What you need to think about is that, why is that people voted for PDP during presidential election and ACN in governorship elections in 2011?
You don't need to call me names for telling you my own view about this...

If you say the election was nothing close to free and fair.... then am done discussing with you.
Going by your logic, the masked security officer was working to ensure a win for the opposition... right?

6 Likes

Re: If You Hate GEJ Or Have Ever Cursed On Him (Anti-Gej).. Read This by Ttalk: 3:43pm On Sep 09, 2014
ratiken:

Quite gibberish bro.
The power facilities in your area cannot sustain 96 hours of uninterrupted electricity. Your local transformer will give up in 36 hours. The distribution network across the country needs total overhaul and that does not happen in a year.

But your GEJ has spent over 6yrs with no solution in sight

If anything, this GEJ govt have set the power sector on the path of self restoration through privatization.

If anything the privatisation has brought more hardship to average nigerian because the bill charge has gone astronomically without commensurate provision of the product. If you do not know the whole privatisation exercise is a ruse because governnment still continue to fund the PHCN through our meagre resources

Yet you guys let go of the Buharis and the Objs who had the uninterrupted opportunity to give us constant power but utterly failed to castigate an honest man whose efforts at restoring Nigeria is in full glare.

Because the past government could not fixed energy sector does not exonerate this government of any blame. I repeat Nigerians deserve more than what we are getting from these crops of leadership that is taking advantage of the gullibility of people like you who does not know the responsibility that comes with leadership. It is a shame to result to unnecessary excuses when citizen of other less endowed countries are better served with basic amenities of life while our leaders receive the highest wage among the world leaders but could not justify the huge salary. Nigerians especially youth should demand good governance irrespective of whether is Jonathan, Obasanjo, or Buhari, PDP govt, APC or APGA, nonetheless most of you because of tribal affiliation has blinded your reason and embrace mediocrity as a way of life, people of your likes are the problem of this nation

Re: If You Hate GEJ Or Have Ever Cursed On Him (Anti-Gej).. Read This by AZeD1(m): 3:44pm On Sep 09, 2014
donclark:

Security apart, Jonathan has been the best President so far.

The Lagos-Ibadan-Ore express road is a testiomony, improved economy that has made a significant increase in just 3yrs that took other 60yrs to improve. Return of agriculture, electricity has improved vastly. (If you say you haven't seen light in your area and use that as a judgement then it only serves my point that you're cowbell born)
to hear.

If were to rate GEJ compare to other past govt, I'll give him a 65%...The 35% is the problems with securities and corruption..

http://www..com.ng
If GEJ is the best president ever because of repairing the Lagos-Ibadan-Ore express road then the person who built it originally must be GOD.

FACT there is nothing GEJ has done that was not done by other Nigerian head of states/presidents.

GEJ just the like his predecessors is mediocre.

8 Likes

Re: If You Hate GEJ Or Have Ever Cursed On Him (Anti-Gej).. Read This by Ttalk: 3:57pm On Sep 09, 2014
AZeD1:
If GEJ is the best president ever because of repairing the Lagos-Ibadan-Ore express road then the person who built it originally must be GOD.

FACT there is nothing GEJ has done that was not done by other Nigerian head of states/presidents.

GEJ just the likes before him is mediocre.

This is the bitter truth that GEJ a-s-s lickers failed to realise

5 Likes

Re: If You Hate GEJ Or Have Ever Cursed On Him (Anti-Gej).. Read This by ratiken(m): 4:03pm On Sep 09, 2014
[quote author=Ttalk][/quote]
Firstly, I am only aware GEJ was sworn in as the president of Nigeria in 2011 and as such I am not sure where you got your 6 years GEJ presidency from.

Secondly, you still don't get the privatization story... Do you? I repeat.... There is no magic wand anywhere that would fix our dilapidated power facilities in a day. It is work in progress and will continue to be so till we get there. If it requires supporting the IPPs to ramp up effectively, so be it. I need to also remind you that it is Nigerians like me and you who are as corrupt as the word 'corrupt' that manage these IPPs with their very many interest. But for once in a long while, I've seen a man who is determined to fix the power sector at all cost despite the distraction, sabotage of gas pipelines and all inherent challenges.

Finally, I repeat that there is no magic wand to fix Nigeria's problems. Its going to take time, efforts and patience. Even the messiah you seek will be needing these whenever he surfaces. Unfortunately, even with your messiah under your nose.... Tribalism and sentiments has a way of instilling absolute blindness to happenings around you.

More than ever, I am strongly convinced Nigeria is heading for better days. No negativity and distraction can change that.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Hate GEJ Or Have Ever Cursed On Him (Anti-Gej).. Read This by chimerase2: 4:15pm On Sep 09, 2014
I concur undecided

1 Like

Re: If You Hate GEJ Or Have Ever Cursed On Him (Anti-Gej).. Read This by asadike(f): 4:16pm On Sep 09, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Don't ignore me "Asadike" It's a crime
IGNORED

1 Like

Re: If You Hate GEJ Or Have Ever Cursed On Him (Anti-Gej).. Read This by ISpiksDaTroof: 4:17pm On Sep 09, 2014
ratiken:

Quite gibberish bro.

If anything, this GEJ govt have set the power sector on the path of self restoration through privatization. Yet you guys let go of the Buharis and the Objs who had the uninterrupted opportunity to give us constant power but utterly failed

Buhari "utterly failed" after being in charge for less than 2yrs?!

How much are they paying you to be an i*diot online?

7 Likes

Re: If You Hate GEJ Or Have Ever Cursed On Him (Anti-Gej).. Read This by shizzleStar: 4:27pm On Sep 09, 2014
Well written article! The detractors of GEJ shall surely be put to shame.

#FreshAirTill2019 cool

3 Likes

Re: If You Hate GEJ Or Have Ever Cursed On Him (Anti-Gej).. Read This by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 09, 2014
God bless the OP
apart from security, which is due violent islamic ideologists, GEJ has performed creditably well in all areas.

3 Likes

Re: If You Hate GEJ Or Have Ever Cursed On Him (Anti-Gej).. Read This by Ttalk: 4:42pm On Sep 09, 2014
@ratiken: It is a dunce that will expect a country's problem to be solve overnight, that does not mean the problem should nose dive without any sign of solution in sight, i tell you,
Nigeria has incurred more debt than when Obasanjo left it
The number of corrupt cases skyrocketed during this regime
Scam in fuel subsidy gained a world record from 250b to 1.8 trillion during this same tenure
Nigeria security challenges has never been as bad as this since independence
Electoral fraud is still very prevalence - remember that we got to know for the first time that 16 is greater than 19
No single corrupt government official has been judiciously prosecuted to the logical conclusion since GEJ became president
yet these corrupt people are been offered state pardon with juicy appointment
Unemployment rate has never been this bad,...................
I am certain that you support this government not because of any good cause but simply because you or your relation is benefiting from the spoil or for ethnic reason. But bros you have to allow your conscience be the judge if the part so many of you have taken will lead to greater nigeria

3 Likes

Re: If You Hate GEJ Or Have Ever Cursed On Him (Anti-Gej).. Read This by DonaldGenes(m): 4:46pm On Sep 09, 2014
asadike: IGNORED

Na waoooooh "Asadike"

Show a nigga some Love and respect nah? Why evil grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking: Fierce Battle Between Nigerian Troops And Boko Haram Ongoing In Kondug / Deplorable Situation Of A Major Road In Ogbomoso Oyo State(pics Inside) / Revelation Prophet Reveals Election Results..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.