Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

I Have No Reason To Live Without You - Mercy Johnson Tells Husband - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have No Reason To Live Without You - Mercy Johnson Tells Husband (23906 Views)

“I Will Rather Go Blind” – Mercy Johnson Tells Her Little Boy, Henry Who Request / Inem Peter: 'No Reason To Doubt My Bum, It's What My Mum Gave Me' / Come Home, Missing You on Bed! "You Are Mad"- Regina Daniels Tells Husband. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have No Reason To Live Without You - Mercy Johnson Tells Husband by joshepade(m): 9:35am On Aug 27, 2019
Am I the only one that notice the word 'upset' appeared several times.
I guess they currently have a fight, she's just using this to get his attention back...
Marriages with its ups and downs..
Re: I Have No Reason To Live Without You - Mercy Johnson Tells Husband by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 27, 2019
Who is she trying so hard to convince? she should keep telling herself that if it makes her happy.

People starts writing all this kinda love Rubbish when their relationships begins to crack, To reassure themselves.

Love my butt!!

1 Like

Re: I Have No Reason To Live Without You - Mercy Johnson Tells Husband by gladisa7: 9:42am On Aug 27, 2019
U go imagine how d guy dey nack her pomo wey she go dey talk like this!
Re: I Have No Reason To Live Without You - Mercy Johnson Tells Husband by Funmmyastic: 9:45am On Aug 27, 2019
I go love o.
Re: I Have No Reason To Live Without You - Mercy Johnson Tells Husband by crafteck(m): 9:52am On Aug 27, 2019
Kids nko
Re: I Have No Reason To Live Without You - Mercy Johnson Tells Husband by Kingpinukecy(m): 9:53am On Aug 27, 2019
I love this her write up. well, God bless the anniversary in abundance and nothing should kill the love they have for each other. IJN
Re: I Have No Reason To Live Without You - Mercy Johnson Tells Husband by tohyorsih(f): 10:02am On Aug 27, 2019
Wuuworld:
I wanted to use my remaining 1% battery to express my humble opinion on this, although the i

Weyrey grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Have No Reason To Live Without You - Mercy Johnson Tells Husband by Pricelessangel0(f): 10:06am On Aug 27, 2019
A happy family is everything
Re: I Have No Reason To Live Without You - Mercy Johnson Tells Husband by JB4life: 10:21am On Aug 27, 2019
Good of Mercy Johnson to realize that family commitment and loyalty to husband are more important than her career.
Re: I Have No Reason To Live Without You - Mercy Johnson Tells Husband by crackhouse(m): 10:31am On Aug 27, 2019
What of if the man dies? Will u die too?
Re: I Have No Reason To Live Without You - Mercy Johnson Tells Husband by UDFLEX3(f): 10:43am On Aug 27, 2019
Hmmmmm Her Choice, She can't live without him.... that sound so nice making someone jealous.....
Re: I Have No Reason To Live Without You - Mercy Johnson Tells Husband by Favy1235(f): 10:55am On Aug 27, 2019
Many more anniversaries to your family. I so much love this lady n hw mature she z when it comes to family matters. I tap from ur blessn
Re: I Have No Reason To Live Without You - Mercy Johnson Tells Husband by Mrnakeina(m): 11:42am On Aug 27, 2019
Onlydaughter:

You're romantic smiley

You're beautiful

Truth is, that's how MARRIAGE should be...
That's how I see MARRIAGE. Yea, It's a big deal like that
Re: I Have No Reason To Live Without You - Mercy Johnson Tells Husband by Elamin21(m): 12:13pm On Aug 27, 2019
One of the actresses I respect so much in Nollywood.
Re: I Have No Reason To Live Without You - Mercy Johnson Tells Husband by Onlydaughter(f): 12:18pm On Aug 27, 2019
Mrnakeina:

You're beautiful

Truth is, that's how MARRIAGE should be...
That's how I see MARRIAGE. Yea, It's a big deal like that

That is how it should be, I totally agree with you. You're a good man.

Are you married?
Re: I Have No Reason To Live Without You - Mercy Johnson Tells Husband by Osobi32(m): 12:52pm On Aug 27, 2019
Olajumoke11:
The mind of some celebrities right now but it’s too early to mention names.
..... I like this lady, she disappointed so many Nigerians coz no one thought she could hold it down the long. I think joke silver is her role model.

1 Like

Re: I Have No Reason To Live Without You - Mercy Johnson Tells Husband by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 27, 2019
Congrats my beautiful star.more blissful years ahead in Jesus name.I hope he is caring for his first fruits too.Encourage him to not neglect them for posterity sake.Those children could be forces to reckon with in the future.When that time comes,ur conscience will pat u on the back that you did ur best as a good stepmom.Stay blessed
Re: I Have No Reason To Live Without You - Mercy Johnson Tells Husband by fermshec: 2:12pm On Aug 27, 2019
Social Media Management is an essential need for every website and Business Owner. I was really upset and discouraged when I was getting good content for my website but lack of readers. I found an agent https://www.fiverr.com/olueli/be-your-social-media-manager-and-strategist who provides me with real breathing targeted Social Media Manager for my business. Now I can write with passion and joy because I know I have audience who will be reading. I have been using his professional services for sometimes now and he is the best so far.
Re: I Have No Reason To Live Without You - Mercy Johnson Tells Husband by Reucy(f): 3:04pm On Aug 27, 2019
I can never love this lady any less.

Happy marriage anniversary, many more happy years in marriage you shall live to celebrate. Much love
Re: I Have No Reason To Live Without You - Mercy Johnson Tells Husband by Mrnakeina(m): 9:08am On Aug 29, 2019
Onlydaughter:

That is how it should be, I totally agree with you. You're a good man.

Are you married?

Lol... Not yet.
It's a different case in there right? cheesy
Re: I Have No Reason To Live Without You - Mercy Johnson Tells Husband by Onlydaughter(f): 9:17am On Aug 29, 2019
Mrnakeina:

Lol... Not yet.
It's a different case in there right? cheesy

Lol...I don't know what the case would be in there yet. smiley
Re: I Have No Reason To Live Without You - Mercy Johnson Tells Husband by Mrnakeina(m): 9:49am On Aug 30, 2019
Onlydaughter:

Lol...I don't know what the case would be in there yet. smiley

Okay

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter / Big Church Foundation Unveils Praiz As Ambassador, To Empower 36,000 Youths. / A Picture Of Ice-prince With Gun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.