Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

Ghanaian Lady Made To Jump Into Gutter To Pick What She Threw In There (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ghanaian Lady Made To Jump Into Gutter To Pick What She Threw In There (Photos) (48133 Views)

Us-based Ghanaian Lady Arrested In Attempt To Open Plane Door Mid-flight / Italian Region Of Molise Paying People ₦10M To Move There (photos) / Commercial Bus Falls Into Gutter At Dopemu, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Lady Made To Jump Into Gutter To Pick What She Threw In There (Photos) by Emmanuel226(m): 11:15am On Aug 27, 2019
can dis happen in Nigeria? grin cheesy
Re: Ghanaian Lady Made To Jump Into Gutter To Pick What She Threw In There (Photos) by mozona(m): 11:16am On Aug 27, 2019
nice one, i hope it can happen here in our country.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Made To Jump Into Gutter To Pick What She Threw In There (Photos) by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 27, 2019
Chelsea82:
Here is the video showing the moment a beautiful tall Ghanaian Queen was asked to pick rubbish from the gutter after she was caught throwing rubbish from a car in Ghana.

This is very shameful act, telling a lady to jump into dirty gutter just to pick what she throw in is really a bad act.

Watch The Video .https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/08/the-moment-ghanaian-lady-was-made-to.html?m=1

you should be ashamed that you do not see anything wrong with throwing rubbish in gutters. though we are sure you will be in the forefront ofthe complainers when there are floods

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Lady Made To Jump Into Gutter To Pick What She Threw In There (Photos) by walkwithgod(m): 11:16am On Aug 27, 2019
SAKAMANJÉ TUNAMANIA
Re: Ghanaian Lady Made To Jump Into Gutter To Pick What She Threw In There (Photos) by Emmanuel226(m): 11:17am On Aug 27, 2019
dis can only happen on sanitation day in Nigeria shocked cool #fact
Re: Ghanaian Lady Made To Jump Into Gutter To Pick What She Threw In There (Photos) by walkwithgod(m): 11:17am On Aug 27, 2019
lol
Re: Ghanaian Lady Made To Jump Into Gutter To Pick What She Threw In There (Photos) by Emmanuel226(m): 11:17am On Aug 27, 2019
hmm nice move by d Ghanian authorities cool
Re: Ghanaian Lady Made To Jump Into Gutter To Pick What She Threw In There (Photos) by Emmanuel226(m): 11:18am On Aug 27, 2019
wow is dat so? shocked
Re: Ghanaian Lady Made To Jump Into Gutter To Pick What She Threw In There (Photos) by Reeberry: 11:18am On Aug 27, 2019
Chelsea82:
Here is the video showing the moment a beautiful tall Ghanaian Queen was asked to pick rubbish from the gutter after she was caught throwing rubbish from a car in Ghana.

This is very shameful act, telling a lady to jump into dirty gutter just to pick what she throw in is really a bad act.

Watch The Video .https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/08/the-moment-ghanaian-lady-was-made-to.html?m=1

You own woman wrappring no be here. undecided
Re: Ghanaian Lady Made To Jump Into Gutter To Pick What She Threw In There (Photos) by kunmiiii: 11:18am On Aug 27, 2019
Nigerians are not disciplined, our orientation towards sanity is something else, alot of people here see this as a normal thing, and won't even bat an eye throwing dirt in the gutter.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Lady Made To Jump Into Gutter To Pick What She Threw In There (Photos) by Emmanuel226(m): 11:19am On Aug 27, 2019
if na for Nigeria na, d Nigerian authorities for pity am small becus she be woman,but over there it is not so cool shocked
Re: Ghanaian Lady Made To Jump Into Gutter To Pick What She Threw In There (Photos) by Emmanuel226(m): 11:19am On Aug 27, 2019
i can hardly believe dis cheesy shocked grin
Re: Ghanaian Lady Made To Jump Into Gutter To Pick What She Threw In There (Photos) by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 11:19am On Aug 27, 2019
crackhouse:
That girl must have visited nigeria sometime ago and she forgot she's back to Ghana and no longer in Nigeria.
so you mean everywhere in Ghana is clean and Everywhere in nigeria is dirty?

Think before you type
Re: Ghanaian Lady Made To Jump Into Gutter To Pick What She Threw In There (Photos) by Emmanuel226(m): 11:20am On Aug 27, 2019
illitrate:
chai, I would have helped her picked it because I sure say she go get big nyash
i love ur signature grin shocked

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Made To Jump Into Gutter To Pick What She Threw In There (Photos) by Emmanuel226(m): 11:21am On Aug 27, 2019
BlueAir:
That's Ghana for u.nationalism is common for more than half of their illiterates

Wont say jack about nigerian illiterates.even the literate ones can be worse than the illiterates. undecided
#Fact
Re: Ghanaian Lady Made To Jump Into Gutter To Pick What She Threw In There (Photos) by JOELYOHANNA(m): 11:22am On Aug 27, 2019
How i wish this can happen in Nigeria because the rate at which people throw things on the highway is just too much and when the road is dirty and water ways blocked we start to blame Government that they are not working this thing is paining me so much in this country please our Government should bring up a law for any body that throw anything no matter how small it is should be punished please thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Lady Made To Jump Into Gutter To Pick What She Threw In There (Photos) by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 27, 2019
Emmanuel226:

i love ur signature grin shocked

I dey talk as it dey me for mind
Re: Ghanaian Lady Made To Jump Into Gutter To Pick What She Threw In There (Photos) by Jellyberry(m): 11:30am On Aug 27, 2019
Op no well oh.so it is right throwing dirt in gutters,no wonder naija no clean because we have many of ur type here.how can u say its unfair?

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Made To Jump Into Gutter To Pick What She Threw In There (Photos) by stevenosa(m): 11:30am On Aug 27, 2019

What is the shame there?

[/quote]
Re: Ghanaian Lady Made To Jump Into Gutter To Pick What She Threw In There (Photos) by flowx(m): 11:32am On Aug 27, 2019
Ghanian ladies and deitness are 5&6...
Re: Ghanaian Lady Made To Jump Into Gutter To Pick What She Threw In There (Photos) by MrHeff(m): 11:34am On Aug 27, 2019
innocent198:
Harley Dean and Rico Strong. Enjoy grin
Re: Ghanaian Lady Made To Jump Into Gutter To Pick What She Threw In There (Photos) by Emmanuel226(m): 11:36am On Aug 27, 2019
illitrate:

I dey talk as it dey me for mind
yap dats why i love it cool
Re: Ghanaian Lady Made To Jump Into Gutter To Pick What She Threw In There (Photos) by orunmila144: 11:36am On Aug 27, 2019
if you throw dirt on the street in rwanda they will lash you with 48 strokes of cane. it is the cleanest country in africa
Re: Ghanaian Lady Made To Jump Into Gutter To Pick What She Threw In There (Photos) by scernado77(m): 11:40am On Aug 27, 2019
hmm and you think we would believe you just like that #lol

please check my signature
Re: Ghanaian Lady Made To Jump Into Gutter To Pick What She Threw In There (Photos) by penguinpikin: 11:42am On Aug 27, 2019
they dont do tribalism. every thing there is on national interest. They have standards.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Made To Jump Into Gutter To Pick What She Threw In There (Photos) by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 27, 2019
Did she not see how clean that place is? i didn't see any litter around that place.

What an idiotic female.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Made To Jump Into Gutter To Pick What She Threw In There (Photos) by Deepthoughts: 11:49am On Aug 27, 2019
Chelsea82:

what do you mean by shameful!, the officers need to be commended,that serves her n anyone with such habit right,In she should be made to evacuate the gutter self,slay nonsense.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Made To Jump Into Gutter To Pick What She Threw In There (Photos) by realstars: 11:52am On Aug 27, 2019
If the gutter is clean before she throw in, is cool for her,
but if not,. It is barbaric.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Made To Jump Into Gutter To Pick What She Threw In There (Photos) by charlsecy(m): 12:09pm On Aug 27, 2019
Chelsea82:
This is very shameful act, telling a lady to jump into dirty gutter just to pick what she throw in is really a bad act
Why are you making unnecessary judgement?
Re: Ghanaian Lady Made To Jump Into Gutter To Pick What She Threw In There (Photos) by Whytval: 12:17pm On Aug 27, 2019
I wish same could be done to Nigerians
Re: Ghanaian Lady Made To Jump Into Gutter To Pick What She Threw In There (Photos) by Whytval: 12:28pm On Aug 27, 2019
I wish same could be done to Nigerians, what a hard way to learn.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Truckload Of Beer Crashes In Akwa Ibom, Residents Get Free Beer / The Following Are The Countries Already In 2019 / My Visit To Chad (live Update).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.