Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,708 members, 7,827,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Ghanaian Lady Made To Jump Into Gutter To Pick What She Threw In There (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ghanaian Lady Made To Jump Into Gutter To Pick What She Threw In There (Photos) (48147 Views)

Us-based Ghanaian Lady Arrested In Attempt To Open Plane Door Mid-flight / Italian Region Of Molise Paying People ₦10M To Move There (photos) / Commercial Bus Falls Into Gutter At Dopemu, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Lady Made To Jump Into Gutter To Pick What She Threw In There (Photos) by XavierD(f): 12:37pm On Aug 27, 2019
Typically, Lagos people don't know that littering is wrong..

As well as urinating outside in public..

Re: Ghanaian Lady Made To Jump Into Gutter To Pick What She Threw In There (Photos) by Saintp(m): 12:38pm On Aug 27, 2019
Why should there be gutter in the first place? Dem use gutter swear for Africa? Do they stupid African leaders see gutters when they travel abroad?

You cannot build a shitty environment and expect it to be world class. In saner climes, the environment is designed to checkmate the idiots in the society that is why you can't throw anything into the gutter even if you want to because you can't see a gutter in the first place

But in Africa, the environment is designed for the idiots in the society to take care of the environment. How will this work?
Re: Ghanaian Lady Made To Jump Into Gutter To Pick What She Threw In There (Photos) by ajl: 1:26pm On Aug 27, 2019
You said its shameful because you are a Nigerian based in Nigeria that have no regard for a clean environment. In some places that can attract a fine of $200. Here in Lagos there is wastes dumped and thrown every where by individual like this.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Made To Jump Into Gutter To Pick What She Threw In There (Photos) by foster212: 1:26pm On Aug 27, 2019
Saintp:
Why should there be gutter in the first place? Dem use gutter swear for Africa? Do they stupid African leaders see gutters when they travel abroad?

You cannot build a shitty environment and expect it to be world class. In saner climes, the environment is designed to checkmate the idiots in the society that is why you can't throw anything into the gutter even if you want to because you can't see a gutter in the first place

But in Africa, the environment is designed for the idiots in the society to take care of the environment. How will this work?
You mean there are no gutters abroad? Lol. Your stupidity is next to non.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Made To Jump Into Gutter To Pick What She Threw In There (Photos) by Saintp(m): 2:08pm On Aug 27, 2019
foster212:

You mean there are no gutters abroad? Lol. Your stupidity is next to non.

There are no open gutters like you have in Africa. At least I have not seen any in all the cities, towns and rural areas i have been to. The last gutter I saw with my eyes was in naija. Every drainage here is underground, you can't see it but it exists in all roads. Access to the drainage is mostly through a covered perforated manhole you see on the roads.

In a saner climes where I live, your poo poo, kitchen sink waste water, bathroom waste water etc are channeled underground to only God knows where cos I don't know. My own is to poo, I don't know where my shit goes to. So you don't have incidences of tanker coming to pack shit.
When we criticize naija or Africa, it is out of frustration of seeing things work abroad but can't work in naija, I feel so bad about it. These basic things are some of the things that devalue us as a people. When oyibos come to Africa and see the rot and the environment and see us in their land, they now look at us as people who escaped from a jungle.

Even if we can't build planes, missiles etc what does it cost to do a proper urban planning, design and build a clean environment instead of building roads and littering it with open gutters here and there and expect that no one will throw something into it?

By the way, I wouldn't insult you back, I don pass that level. If I have to insult someone, it has to be on one on one basis not hiding behind a faceless forum to throw insults.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Made To Jump Into Gutter To Pick What She Threw In There (Photos) by NwaGodl1000(m): 2:10pm On Aug 27, 2019
Stupid blogger she's not above law of discipline
Re: Ghanaian Lady Made To Jump Into Gutter To Pick What She Threw In There (Photos) by foster212: 2:11pm On Aug 27, 2019
Saintp:

There are no open gutters like you have in Africa. At least I have not seen any in all the cities, towns and rural areas i have been to. The last gutter I saw with my eyes was in naija. Every drainage here is underground, you can't see it but it exists in all roads. Access to the drainage is mostly through a covered perforated manhole you see on the roads.

In a saner climes where I live, your poo poo, kitchen sink waste water, bathroom waste water etc are channeled underground to only God knows where cos I don't know. My own is to poo, I don't know where my shit goes to. So you don't have incidences of tanker coming to pack shit.
When we criticize naija or Africa, it is out of frustration of seeing things work abroad but can't work in naija, I feel so bad about it. These basic things are some of the things that devalue us as a people. When oyibos come to Africa and see the rot and the environment and see us in their land, they now look at us as people who escaped from a jungle.

Even if we can't build planes, missiles etc what does it cost to do a proper urban planning, design and build a clean environment instead of building roads and littering it with open gutters here and there and expect that no one will throw something into it?

By the way, I wouldn't insult you back, I don pass that level. If I have to insult someone, it has to be on one on one basis not hiding behind a faceless forum to throw insults.
Thanks
Lol. Now you have said it right, but you said before that there are no gutters abroad and not open gutters.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Made To Jump Into Gutter To Pick What She Threw In There (Photos) by onatisi(m): 3:51pm On Aug 27, 2019
Chelsea82:
Here is the video showing the moment a beautiful tall Ghanaian Queen was asked to pick rubbish from the gutter after she was caught throwing rubbish from a car in Ghana.

This is very shameful act, telling a lady to jump into dirty gutter just to pick what she throw in is really a bad act.

Watch The Video .https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/08/the-moment-ghanaian-lady-was-made-to.html?m=1

what is shameful in telling someone to pick the rubbish she threw at the wrong place ? you think they are as lawless as nigeria where everyone turns the drainage into a refuse dump

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Made To Jump Into Gutter To Pick What She Threw In There (Photos) by olajigaolamide: 4:29pm On Aug 27, 2019
That is what we call law of instant karma
Re: Ghanaian Lady Made To Jump Into Gutter To Pick What She Threw In There (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 2:03am On Aug 28, 2019
But if it was in Nigeria, same NLers will be blaming the uniformed officer and suddenly remembering there are no public waste bins... undecided
>
Re: Ghanaian Lady Made To Jump Into Gutter To Pick What She Threw In There (Photos) by NwaiwuProgress: 12:39am On Aug 30, 2019
PureGoldh:
Well this way so in Enugu State before when the then governor (Barr. Sullivan Iheanacho) was in power.

I pray we Nigerians will emulate this awesome lifestyle and help keep Nigeria Clean always

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border / Truckload Of Beer Crashes In Akwa Ibom, Residents Get Free Beer / Pictures Of Cape Town , South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.