Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,152 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Security Agents Almost Broke My Cousin’s Hand — Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Agents Almost Broke My Cousin’s Hand — Jonathan (4132 Views)

APC, Security Agents Scheme To Conduct Rivers Election Under Buhari's Govt– Wike / Ondo Election: Security Agents Bar Travellers From Passing Through Ondo / SSS Detention Almost Broke My Spirits - Dokpesi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Agents Almost Broke My Cousin’s Hand — Jonathan by Abuse: 3:48pm On Oct 26, 2010
GEJ talks too much.Edwin Clarke's mouth will make him not rule this country in 2011 cos he accuses his fellow Northern elders on the pages of the newspapers instead of calling them for a round table discussion.I see you becoming the first incumbent president in the history of Nigeria to loss an election. BET WIT ME.!!!!
Re: Security Agents Almost Broke My Cousin’s Hand — Jonathan by Outstrip(f): 3:53pm On Oct 26, 2010
Was is not on this same Nairaland that people were cursing him because someone had been charged with attempted murder for accidentally running into GEJ's security detail. Did you guys not throw a fit that he had not even acknowledged that it was wrong. Also did a small plane that was attached to his security not cause commotion in a school in Lagos last week that even led to serious injuries to students in the school? I don't like the way he said it because he came off as a helpless person not the President of Nigeria. He could have done it differently. He certainly was right in addressing their over zealousness though
Re: Security Agents Almost Broke My Cousin’s Hand — Jonathan by HamidO1(m): 3:56pm On Oct 26, 2010
globalaid:

will somebody tell this man to just shut up for once and concentrate on his job, this man should know he is the president of a nation and stop this his primary six attitude. Is it everything you have to talk about, what concern us with security breaking your cousin`s hand.

Freedom of information now, you need to know everything. LOL
Re: Security Agents Almost Broke My Cousin’s Hand — Jonathan by Seaen(m): 4:05pm On Oct 26, 2010
Honestly, I dont like the way Jonathan do talk and make speeches sometimes. If he must talk, he should do it like a president of 150 Million people. anyone heard the President of Gambia make a speech?  Cant distinguish. No offense.
Re: Security Agents Almost Broke My Cousin’s Hand — Jonathan by IbrahimB: 4:24pm On Oct 26, 2010
That reminds me - Where is Madam Dora? Anyone knows?
Re: Security Agents Almost Broke My Cousin’s Hand — Jonathan by Intrepid1(m): 4:25pm On Oct 26, 2010
When it comes to protecting the President, he has no authority over his details and cannot order them directly. They take their orders from the Director of the SSS, so he was helpless in this instance. Maybe he will talk to the Director to get his lads to be more professional in the dispensation of their duties,
Re: Security Agents Almost Broke My Cousin’s Hand — Jonathan by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 26, 2010
Even Obama cannot dictate to his security details. They more or less know what's best for him
Re: Security Agents Almost Broke My Cousin’s Hand — Jonathan by JUO(m): 4:28pm On Oct 26, 2010
leave him alone
Re: Security Agents Almost Broke My Cousin’s Hand — Jonathan by Guyman02: 4:49pm On Oct 26, 2010
IbrahimB:

That reminds me - Where is Madam Dora? Anyone knows?

She is busy reminiscing on her NAFDAC days with the launching of a book about her days in NAFDAC. She has nothing to show about her stint as Minister of Information except for that memo on UMYA and the failed rebranding project and the washing of dirty linen in public between her and her brother in law Soludo.

Abuse:

GEJ talks too much.Edwin Clarke's mouth will make him not rule this country in 2011 cos he accuses his fellow Northern elders on the pages of the newspapers instead of calling them for a round table discussion.I see you becoming the first incumbent president in the history of Nigeria to loss an election. BET WIT ME.!!!!

GEJ needs to stay clear of Edwin Clark, I recall his recent comment that the North should support the South South because they helped them in their fight against Biafra as if Philip Effiong and other Galant Biafran soldiers were not from the present S/S geopolitical zone. Such idiotic comments from people like Clark can cost GEJ dearly if Nigerians start seeing it as reflection GEJ position on issues
Re: Security Agents Almost Broke My Cousin’s Hand — Jonathan by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 26, 2010
Can GEJ stop talking pls?
Re: Security Agents Almost Broke My Cousin’s Hand — Jonathan by udeze(m): 5:30pm On Oct 26, 2010
These side attractions/distractions are not necessary, he should concentrate on his job, a lot of things needs to be fixed in that country
Re: Security Agents Almost Broke My Cousin’s Hand — Jonathan by Igbanibo: 5:33pm On Oct 26, 2010
Didnt know Azikiwe was one of his names.
Re: Security Agents Almost Broke My Cousin’s Hand — Jonathan by 13volts(m): 5:55pm On Oct 26, 2010
if not for the heavy securities mend would ve blown his cowboy hat sky high right in his home town.
Re: Security Agents Almost Broke My Cousin’s Hand — Jonathan by gidson12(m): 6:59pm On Oct 26, 2010
Re u serious, is Azikiwe part of his name?
Re: Security Agents Almost Broke My Cousin’s Hand — Jonathan by BrOwnSuga3: 7:15pm On Oct 26, 2010
anything you do for this life, people must talk
Re: Security Agents Almost Broke My Cousin’s Hand — Jonathan by Abuloma80(f): 7:23pm On Oct 26, 2010
Abuse

Gbam!!! He has lost it already, just marking time for successor to take over angry angry angry angry
Re: Security Agents Almost Broke My Cousin’s Hand — Jonathan by kenkruse: 8:06pm On Oct 26, 2010
Igbanibo:

Didnt know Azikiwe was one of his names.

smiley

gidson12:

Re u serious, is Azikiwe part of his name?

yea, the newest is Onyechimereze 1 of Igboland[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: Security Agents Almost Broke My Cousin’s Hand — Jonathan by emsgray: 9:02pm On Oct 26, 2010
When God blesses one no one can deprive, and, power belongs to God. who ever he wants he Gives. God has given GEJ power to lead Nigeria. it is a duty bound on every body to respet him(GEJ)
Now, no matter haw anyboy fight to pull him down, if God say no, then who is the person to say no.
My advice to every candidate is to respect and pray to God rather than waste time looking for ways to pool a leader down. God is no man.
Re: Security Agents Almost Broke My Cousin’s Hand — Jonathan by Radiant(f): 9:43pm On Oct 26, 2010
He should solve the country's problems and he wouldn't need an army of thugs and hooligans as bodyguards or whatever they are.

So what if they break the man's hand? At least he can afford to treat him anywhere in the world if he so cares but what about the rest of the population that would die from bad water alone?

Nonsense attention seeker sad
Re: Security Agents Almost Broke My Cousin’s Hand — Jonathan by Pafuri(m): 10:50pm On Oct 26, 2010
President talking like primary school kid. God save Naija.
Re: Security Agents Almost Broke My Cousin’s Hand — Jonathan by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 26, 2010
@emsgray

Are you now saying that god did not like yar adua thats y he died for GEJ to take over? you are a confused Id-iot!

That reminds of the Abacha days when his continuity campaigners were singing on national telly that Abacha is the only man ordained by god to carry nigeria to the promised land! We don't learn from history.

Nigeria would av gone very far If only Nigerians will learn to remove god when it comes to politics. It is the same god that politicians will ask us to pray to while they loot us blind!

In god we trust doesn't work in politics (ask Americans) Shine your eyes wella is the only solution!

As for GEJ being god ordained to rule Nigeria, based on his unguided utterances, that god really need to think twice!
Re: Security Agents Almost Broke My Cousin’s Hand — Jonathan by jamace(m): 7:09am On Oct 27, 2010
Hey people, let's get GEJ right.

GEJ is simply appealing to his people to cooperate with him in moving Nigeria forward.

He is only saying "common guys, you are my brothers and sisters, I should feel freer amongst you than any other group in Nigeria. I shouldn't need these number of security men when am in your midst. Please, give me your support so that I can succeed in the leadership of this country because when I succeed, you have succeeded and if I fail, it will be your failure".

This was just a brotherly talk.
Re: Security Agents Almost Broke My Cousin’s Hand — Jonathan by victorazy(m): 9:14am On Oct 27, 2010
easy ppl
Re: Security Agents Almost Broke My Cousin’s Hand — Jonathan by 1United1: 9:59am On Oct 27, 2010
This man is simply disgusting period. angry
Re: Security Agents Almost Broke My Cousin’s Hand — Jonathan by micmichael: 10:43am On Oct 27, 2010
1 United:

This man is simply disgusting period. angry

You must be out of your senses>??
Re: Security Agents Almost Broke My Cousin’s Hand — Jonathan by ModernServ: 10:47am On Oct 27, 2010
Well, GEJ - do something or get used to it,
Re: Security Agents Almost Broke My Cousin’s Hand — Jonathan by Aussienavy: 11:26am On Oct 27, 2010
Re: Security Agents Almost Broke My Cousin’s Hand — Jonathan by GBT(m): 11:59am On Oct 27, 2010
Really, what is it with GeJ & his unending gaffs? He's supposed 2b d chief security officer, yet he says he doesnt KNOW why d security is tight in his very own state? Absurd!

My thots
Re: Security Agents Almost Broke My Cousin’s Hand — Jonathan by 36Governor: 2:37pm On Oct 27, 2010
I wonder what mr president is waiting for before he can take the security personnel on, they are overzealous and if he can not tackle them once and for all then he is not fit to be president.
Re: Security Agents Almost Broke My Cousin’s Hand — Jonathan by CGKing(m): 8:22pm On Oct 27, 2010
President Jonathan focuses so much on petty things thats y he misses crucial issues, See the way he handled the Abuja bombings. He is a good family man, not a leader,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Malcolm X, Maya Angelou And W.E.B Dubois In Africa - Kwame Nkrumah In Naija(pics / PHOTO: Gen Buhari Bulletproof Car Save Him From Boko-haram / Musings On The State Of Biafra - By Joe Onwukeme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.