Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Busola Dakolo: Fatoyinbo Surrenders To Police "Rape Allegation" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Busola Dakolo: Fatoyinbo Surrenders To Police "Rape Allegation" (845 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Busola Dakolo: Fatoyinbo Surrenders To Police "Rape Allegation" by akinblog: 9:59am On Aug 27, 2019
Biodun Fatoyinbo, the Senior Pastor of Commonwealth of Zion Assembly, has surrendered to security agents and is currently being interrogated at Police Force CID Headquarters in Abuja over rape allegations made by Timi Dakolo's wife, Busola Dakolo.

Fatoyinbo is being interviewed by a team of 4 led by Asst Commissioner of Police, Adaku Uche Anya. Fatoyinbo is expected to be at the division for a while since Dakolo’s questioning was said to have taken about eight hours.

Mrs Dakolo in a tell-all interview published in June, accused Fatoyinbo of raping her when she was 17 years old, as a member of his church in Illorin. The clergyman has since denied the allegation and accused Busola Dakolo and other women that have accused him of sexual molestation, of attempting to extort him.

https://all-gists..com/2019/08/busola-dakolo-fatoyinbo-held-at-cid-office-abuja-rape-allegation.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Busola Dakolo: Fatoyinbo Surrenders To Police "Rape Allegation" by akinblog: 10:04am On Aug 27, 2019
kkk.... grin grin grin grin
Re: Busola Dakolo: Fatoyinbo Surrenders To Police "Rape Allegation" by akinblog: 10:04am On Aug 27, 2019
lalasticlala seun mynd44
Re: Busola Dakolo: Fatoyinbo Surrenders To Police "Rape Allegation" by Gistpeeps: 10:18am On Aug 27, 2019
Oya now
Re: Busola Dakolo: Fatoyinbo Surrenders To Police "Rape Allegation" by Madaraa1(m): 10:46am On Aug 27, 2019
there is no case here at all she should have respect her self and made this matter quiet rather than this would any one arrest biodun for over a case of 20 years with contradiction also
Re: Busola Dakolo: Fatoyinbo Surrenders To Police "Rape Allegation" by Nollyzonenews: 10:50am On Aug 27, 2019
sad sad sad
Madaraa1:
there is no case here at all she should have respect her self and made this matter quiet rather than this would any one arrest biodun for over a case of 20 years with contradiction also
Re: Busola Dakolo: Fatoyinbo Surrenders To Police "Rape Allegation" by joseo: 1:09pm On Aug 27, 2019
Will the truth be revealed in this issue
Re: Busola Dakolo: Fatoyinbo Surrenders To Police "Rape Allegation" by Mizwisdom(f): 1:11pm On Aug 27, 2019
E never start grin
Re: Busola Dakolo: Fatoyinbo Surrenders To Police "Rape Allegation" by Mizwisdom(f): 1:12pm On Aug 27, 2019
Madaraa1:

COZA member spotted grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Busola Dakolo: Fatoyinbo Surrenders To Police "Rape Allegation" by Madaraa1(m): 5:25pm On Aug 27, 2019
Mizwisdom:

COZA member spotted grin

funny am still debating if God is real not in suport of any pastor. rather she is a married woman with kids for god sake if i was to be amoung the kids i would feel hurt more than her

(1) (Reply)

More Braless Photos From Tiwa Savage As She Continues To Take Over NYFW 2019 / “I Threw My Best Friend Out Of My House, Not My Husband” – Regina Daniels / Tania Omotayo Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.