Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Ex-bbnaija Housemate, Jackye Shares A Kiss With Her Boyfriend On His Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex-bbnaija Housemate, Jackye Shares A Kiss With Her Boyfriend On His Birthday (424 Views)

Ex BBNaija Housemate, Jackye Go Braless As She Rocks Open Chest Outfit / Bbnaija: 'My Babe Is Not Knacking In The House' - Jackye's Boyfriend Celebrates / BBNaija: Jackye Confident After Calling Tacha 'A Witch' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ex-bbnaija Housemate, Jackye Shares A Kiss With Her Boyfriend On His Birthday by NzeNaOgbunike(m): 11:47am On Aug 27, 2019
Big Brother Naija housemate, Jackye who got evicted on Sunday has finally re-united with her much talked about boyfriend, Lami.
While she was in the house, her boyfriend, Lami also made headlines a couple of times defending her on several occasions on social media.
Jackye shared the photo with the caption,
‘Just look at the way he was blushing, he couldn’t contain his joy when he saw me. The joy my heart feels can’t be over emphasized. Happy birthday to my love, thank you for all the support and words are not enough to describe how much I value you. I wish you all the greatness the world has to offer. Love ya loads. Please guys help me go wish him a very happy birthday, Lami’.

Re: Ex-bbnaija Housemate, Jackye Shares A Kiss With Her Boyfriend On His Birthday by Abfinest007(m): 12:06pm On Aug 27, 2019
does mtn social media bundle work on opera mini I'm tired of subin my monthly bundle that doesn't last up to a week

(1) (Reply)

Angela Okorie Receives Death Threat On Her Son For Accusing Mercy Johnson / Xenophobia: AKA Backtracks, Calls For An End To Attacks / I Will Never Travel To SA Again, Nigerians Praise Burnaboy On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.