Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,038 members, 7,863,714 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:20 AM

Bbnaija: I’m Afraid Of Reality – Venita Speaks On Possible Eviction - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: I’m Afraid Of Reality – Venita Speaks On Possible Eviction (408 Views)

I Need A New Bae - Don Jazzy Gives Up On Possible Relationship With Rihanna / Bbnaija: Venita's Ex-husband, Terna Olusola & Two Kids (photos) / Kiran Matharoo To Venita Akpofure: "You Were Jealous We Slept With Billionaires" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: I’m Afraid Of Reality – Venita Speaks On Possible Eviction by Futurephilip(m): 11:54am On Aug 27, 2019
Big Brother Naija, BBNaija, housemate, Venita has expressed fear over possible eviction this week. Venita was nominated for eviction alongside Frodd, Esther, Tacha, Cindy and Sir Dee.
The housemates were nominated after an arena game challenge between two groups, the Enigma and the Legends which had the former emerge as winner.
The two groups were told to move ..........

Source:
https://www.yabageek.com/2019/08/bbnaija-im-afraid-of-reality-venita.html?m=1

Cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky: Lagos CP Deployed 100 Policemen "To Prevent Breach Of Public Peace" / Kemi Olunloyo Deactivates Facebook And Instagram As Tiwa Savage... / See Photos And Videos From Bambam And Teddy A’s Traditional Wedding.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.