Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,006 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Hadiza Balarabe Receives Joshua Beckford, Oxford University Graduate At 14 - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hadiza Balarabe Receives Joshua Beckford, Oxford University Graduate At 14 (39650 Views)

Aisha Balarabe Bawa's Thesis Plagiarized By Amos Ngaruiya, A Kenyan Lecturer / Joshua Beckford, Oxford University Youngest Student, Admitted At 6, Graduated 14 / 132 First Class Students Among 9298 To Graduate At Unn's 47th Convocation (2) (3) (4)

Re: Hadiza Balarabe Receives Joshua Beckford, Oxford University Graduate At 14 by Lokoyen(m): 12:01am On Aug 30, 2019
mysteryman2014:
I don't understand? Enter uni ,@6, no primary and secondary education?

Read the boy's story again. He is extraordinary gifted due to high-functioning autism.
Re: Hadiza Balarabe Receives Joshua Beckford, Oxford University Graduate At 14 by Lokoyen(m): 12:03am On Aug 30, 2019
SURElee:
At what age did he enter creche, nursery and secondary school that he entered university at 6yrs to graduate at 14yrs?

This is how they rush kids.

Read the boy's story again. He is extraordinary gifted due to high-functioning autism.

His brain development is not at par with his growth. He could reason and think like teenager at 6 years old.
Re: Hadiza Balarabe Receives Joshua Beckford, Oxford University Graduate At 14 by Dedetwo(m): 12:27am On Aug 30, 2019
KDCityForum:
[img]https://4.bp..com/-xHjymuJ79no/XWUc464W7ZI/AAAAAAAALyw/RreA_k7Buf843pMFy1y8dQt0VGF65dNIwCLcBGAs/s1600/IMG_20190827_130136_920.jpg[/img]
Dr. Hadiza Balarabe, Deputy Governor of Kaduna State has received Joshua Beckford from UK, the youngest to enrol at Oxford University at 6 years. He's an international role model inspiring children for greatness. He's working with BMAN to build a community secondary school, Tafan, Kaura LGA in Kaduna. See more photos below:
[img]https://1.bp..com/-da5s-HLdimI/XWUc8k5LD-I/AAAAAAAALy0/g2wFu7AnmX0vetDrxWBoHt1v6CdV_8WLACLcBGAs/s1600/IMG_20190827_130048_519.jpg[/img]
[img]https://3.bp..com/-QzuBJsNrJ90/XWUdAd63LRI/AAAAAAAALy4/6ZcZ-wnzM2kcmx1cYGL7Okq2KfhDOGO5gCLcBGAs/s1600/_IMG_000000_000000.jpg[/img]

Source: https://www.kadunacityforum.com/2019/08/kaduna-deputy-governor-received-6-years.html

Idiocy of liberal sociopolitical wing of the deranged society. Please show me any 6 year old child who can take proper bath of him/her self?

Re: Hadiza Balarabe Receives Joshua Beckford, Oxford University Graduate At 14 by PlayerMeji: 1:22am On Aug 30, 2019
Bro.. I m up North here so say yourself that heartache..

It's culturally okay for a Northerner not to send his ward to school...

Realslimshady:

Just imagine, a grown up talking
Have you ever been to the north? Have you ever been to any school in the north? Stop speaking out of ignorance
Re: Hadiza Balarabe Receives Joshua Beckford, Oxford University Graduate At 14 by Jidibia(m): 5:44am On Aug 30, 2019
mysteryman2014:
Me no just understand this kind news o.
Re: Hadiza Balarabe Receives Joshua Beckford, Oxford University Graduate At 14 by adecz: 6:49am On Aug 30, 2019
Caseless:
this one na special kid. Did you finish secondary school at 14?

@ 15 . turned 16 four months later
Re: Hadiza Balarabe Receives Joshua Beckford, Oxford University Graduate At 14 by Difrent: 6:55am On Aug 30, 2019
PlayerMeji:
Lol..

Working on building a school up North..

Still laughing... Who and who will attend... ones Jónà built no be Almajiris dey dere na they use am sleep.

I can bet you once he turns his back the elders up North will tell the students it's Haram to study.

Just imagine...

The bolder is what happens when you don't read news but rely on beer parlour gossips
JONATHAN BUILT ALMAJIRI SCHOOLS
who were you expecting to attend the schools if not almajiri?
Gej was trying to woo northern poor and he thinks building almajiri schools will endear them to him, the rest like they say is history
Re: Hadiza Balarabe Receives Joshua Beckford, Oxford University Graduate At 14 by PlayerMeji: 7:45am On Aug 30, 2019
Oga, carry your oversabi comot for here..

I wrote ALMAJIRIS dey use am SLEEP...

I thought you would easily see my point but interestingly you didn't..

Difrent:

The bolder is what happens when you don't read news but rely on beer parlour gossips
JONATHAN BUILT ALMAJIRI SCHOOLS
who were you expecting to attend the schools if not almajiri?
Gej was trying to woo northern poor and he thinks building almajiri schools will endear them to him, the rest like they say is history
Re: Hadiza Balarabe Receives Joshua Beckford, Oxford University Graduate At 14 by dfrost: 8:02am On Aug 30, 2019
mysteryman2014:

Don't mind bloggers and lifting stories without proper details.

Joshua Beckford is a child prodigy from Tottenham who became one of the youngest students to attend Oxford University at the age of six. Beckford got a certificate of excellence after getting distinctions in all his assignments on a philosophy course which was part of an Online Learning Platform for Gifted Children. [1][2][3]

https://en.gyaanipedia.co.in/wiki/Joshua_Beckford
Re: Hadiza Balarabe Receives Joshua Beckford, Oxford University Graduate At 14 by Realslimshady(m): 8:21am On Aug 30, 2019
PlayerMeji:
Bro.. I m up North here so say yourself that heartache..

It's culturally okay for a Northerner not to send his ward to school...

What A Clown. There are schools in every lga here. You are very wrong to say it's culturally ok. Illiteracy is not okay. Where do you claim you stay in the north?
Re: Hadiza Balarabe Receives Joshua Beckford, Oxford University Graduate At 14 by perpeling22(f): 8:29am On Aug 30, 2019
adecz:

Meanwhile, in black man's country ↓↓

The boy's case is totally different from the lawmaker's opinion.
Re: Hadiza Balarabe Receives Joshua Beckford, Oxford University Graduate At 14 by Evangkatsoulis: 8:33am On Aug 30, 2019
dfrost:

Don't mind bloggers and lifting stories without proper details.

Joshua Beckford is a child prodigy from Tottenham who became one of the youngest students to attend Oxford University at the age of six. Beckford got a certificate of excellence after getting distinctions in all his assignments on a philosophy course which was part of an Online Learning Platform for Gifted Children. [1][2][3]

https://en.gyaanipedia.co.in/wiki/Joshua_Beckford
Mtcheeeew! I thought he was another Terry tao
Re: Hadiza Balarabe Receives Joshua Beckford, Oxford University Graduate At 14 by dagabkins(m): 8:37am On Aug 30, 2019
Good concept... Bad location. north way cow dey go school �
Re: Hadiza Balarabe Receives Joshua Beckford, Oxford University Graduate At 14 by SURElee(f): 2:49pm On Aug 30, 2019
Lokoyen:

His brain development is not at par with his growth. He could reason and think like teenager at 6 years old.

Thank you for the recap

Re: Hadiza Balarabe Receives Joshua Beckford, Oxford University Graduate At 14 by keryj(f): 8:54pm On Aug 30, 2019
Anijay1212:

Sweet wetin?
Mind yaself o...

Calling him sweet boy is it a crime
Re: Hadiza Balarabe Receives Joshua Beckford, Oxford University Graduate At 14 by Anijay1212(m): 6:56am On Aug 31, 2019
keryj:

Calling him sweet boy is it a crime
Not at all sweet girl,i was only playing with you nah. Cheers.
Re: Hadiza Balarabe Receives Joshua Beckford, Oxford University Graduate At 14 by KiZiie(m): 5:04pm On Feb 19, 2020
I don't believe it
Re: Hadiza Balarabe Receives Joshua Beckford, Oxford University Graduate At 14 by KiZiie(m): 5:06pm On Feb 19, 2020
I recant my last statement

I Am Regretting Going To College Of Education / ASUU Strike: Results From Universities Chapters Nationwide / Parents Of Dowen Students On A Zoom Call: Mother Flares up, Ex-Counselor Admits