Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,067 members, 7,814,678 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Is Hiding In Nigerian Ambassador’s House (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Is Hiding In Nigerian Ambassador’s House (video) (1106 Views)

Kanu: Buhari Will Consider The Interest Of Nigerians Before Release - Malami / Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Encircled And Trapped In His Yokohama Hotel Hideout / Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari's Father Is From Niger Republic, Not A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Is Hiding In Nigerian Ambassador’s House (video) by odinceblog(m): 1:41pm On Aug 27, 2019
Nnamdi Kanu says Buhari is Hiding.. Read Below as he wrote on his Facebook page.

My fellow Biafrans, our indomitable IPOB Family in Japan have tracked the fugitive coward and impostor Jubril Al-Sudani to the residence of the Nigerian Ambassador in Tokyo where intelligence report tell us he is hiding. We understand he has locked himself in an upstairs bedroom and have refused to come out.

We are knocking at their door to compel the Nigerian Ambassador to hand him over peacefully but so far they he and members of his staff have refused to answer the door.

We have duly informed the Japanese Police present at the scene of our mission to arrest the Sudanese criminal impostor and hand him over to them for prosecution.

I charge IPOB on the ground in Japan to do all it can to effect the arrest if Jubril-Buhari.

They must be guided by our blood oath to avenge the death of all victims of Operation Python Dance, Nkpor massacre, National High School Aba, Trump Rally Igweocha and many more.

Japan IPOB must not fail our fallen heroes, they must Biafra.

The world is watching us.

WATCH THE VIDEO: https://odinceblog.com/nnamdi-kanu-buhari-is-hiding-in-nigerian-ambassadors-house-video/

1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Is Hiding In Nigerian Ambassador’s House (video) by 360degreess(m): 1:42pm On Aug 27, 2019
Ahhh!!!.. so it is true that this runaway terrorist is taking hard drugs.You said Buhari was not in Japan, now you are saying he is in Japan but hiding in Nigerian ambassador's house.. How will you achieve your Biafran dream with all these display of madness?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Is Hiding In Nigerian Ambassador’s House (video) by Aonkuuse(m): 1:42pm On Aug 27, 2019
So you don't know the house? Or the padlock is from heaven that you cannot break into?
grin grin grin See who is calling someone a coward, when you cannot break into a common house. I don't know whether is hammer you come to collect online, run away saviour.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Is Hiding In Nigerian Ambassador’s House (video) by Yakade(m): 1:46pm On Aug 27, 2019
I like Igbos

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Is Hiding In Nigerian Ambassador’s House (video) by Adonko(m): 1:50pm On Aug 27, 2019
Aonkuuse:
So you don't know the house? Or the padlock is from heaven that you cannot break into?
grin grin grin See who is calling someone a coward, when you cannot break into a common house. I don't know whether is hammer you come to collevct online, run away saviour.
They say in millions of lies there may exist some element of truth have you considered that at all.

The type of govt we have today don't be surprised is capable of anything. They don't care about human life reason they are playing chess game on Nigerians. I don't trust this govt at all from the bottom of my heart and thier activities is proving right me everyday.

What a shame .

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Is Hiding In Nigerian Ambassador’s House (video) by Whiteangel1234: 1:55pm On Aug 27, 2019
grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Is Hiding In Nigerian Ambassador’s House (video) by JubrilBuhari: 2:05pm On Aug 27, 2019
cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Is Hiding In Nigerian Ambassador’s House (video) by haaryobhami: 2:14pm On Aug 27, 2019
I laugh so hard,I almost fell.
the likes of chris Tucker,travoh noah nd Kelvin Hart got nothing on this clown called cownu when it comes to comedy.
ipob are like apc zombies u have to be a brainless retard to be a member.
how can people dat suck breast for at least 6 month believe this IndecentStar

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Is Hiding In Nigerian Ambassador’s House (video) by QuotaSystem: 2:19pm On Aug 27, 2019
Honestly I have never seen anyone that underestimates and brazenly insults the intelligence of his followers like Nnamdi Kanu grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Is Hiding In Nigerian Ambassador’s House (video) by sreamsense: 2:31pm On Aug 27, 2019
Since you know where he is hiding, your work is easy, just send your Biafra soldiers to go and arrest him! What is the purpose for all your Biafra ipob soldiers that travelled from all other countries to Japan with aim of arresting buhari, now, you know where he is hiding, stop ranting online, just go and arrest him except you are a coward you are! Obasanjo knew where Ojukwu was hiding in Enugu having travel from west to arrest him with superior power. That is why Obasanjo is know for his bravery. Get the work done mr KANU before buhari leaves Japan, bastard, run away KANU!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Is Hiding In Nigerian Ambassador’s House (video) by follock007(m): 9:22am On Sep 02, 2019
lol so is nigeria ambassador house not Abuja, Aso Rock? Buhari must be No Option in your dictionary
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Is Hiding In Nigerian Ambassador’s House (video) by SheikhMuniru(m): 9:27am On Sep 02, 2019
Bubu Is Now Ghost No Ipig And Biafool Can Touch
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Is Hiding In Nigerian Ambassador’s House (video) by dheilaw1(m): 10:08am On Sep 02, 2019
Nnamdi Cownu our director has gone mad again
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Is Hiding In Nigerian Ambassador’s House (video) by dheilaw1(m): 10:09am On Sep 02, 2019
Our dilector has gone mad again

(1) (Reply)

Is Buhari Constitutionally Qualified To Contest For The Office Of President? / ‘yahoo Boys’ Mothers’ Will Be Sent To Prison-police / Senator Gifts Constituents 21 Cars, 1000 Bags Of Rice And Cash For Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.