Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

‘yahoo Boys’ Mothers’ Will Be Sent To Prison-police - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘yahoo Boys’ Mothers’ Will Be Sent To Prison-police (1107 Views)

ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. / Asari Dokubo: Sanusi Is A Common Thief, A Liar. Should Be Sent To Prison (Video) / Oby Ezekwesili: Bashir Ahmad Should Be Sent Back To School For Proper Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘yahoo Boys’ Mothers’ Will Be Sent To Prison-police by Splendid235: 2:33pm On Nov 06, 2019
The Deputy Commissioner in charge of the Lagos State Criminal Investigation Department (SCID) Yaba, DCP Yetunde Longe, has disclosed that more internet fraudsters and possibly their mothers will be sent to prison if found guilty after prosecution.

She disclosed this on Wednesday on a morning show programme on Lagos Television (LTV) while reacting to the news making the rounds in the media that yet to be identified women have formed an ‘Association of Yahoo Boys’ mothers

’.https://dailypost.ng/2019/11/06/yahoo-boys-mothers-will-be-sent-to-prison-police/
Re: ‘yahoo Boys’ Mothers’ Will Be Sent To Prison-police by Mynd44: 2:37pm On Nov 06, 2019
Why only mothers? Their fathers nko?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘yahoo Boys’ Mothers’ Will Be Sent To Prison-police by nototribalist: 2:37pm On Nov 06, 2019
Nice move, I support it. These Yahoo Bois don't care about human feelings .

How can you dupe person millions of dollars and still eat and sleep well.

When we complain society will say leave them alone.

But one thing I will like to tell all these scammers is that no matter how long it takes,

you all will surely suffer in life that's for sure.

From stories I've observe lately, 80% of Yahoo boys have gone into ritual , they're now bathing with native doctor water and other diabolic things. Make una continue.

As for ladies, if you marry a Yahoo boy cos of money he's getting now, your name is sorry, cos when he's suffering and depression starts in the future make sure you enjoy it with him too.

My cousin we all warned not to marry he's Yahoo fresh boy husband, they just separated, why the guy claimed he's going to Kogi to see a friend only to come back with a clay pot and a gallon of water. That a pastor said he should bath with it every midnight for one week.

What kind of Christianity prays with clay pot and stream water from a shrine.

Ladies it's better to remain single and just have a child or two than to settle down with a Yahoo boy, trust me it always end badly

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘yahoo Boys’ Mothers’ Will Be Sent To Prison-police by budaatum: 2:44pm On Nov 06, 2019
Mynd44:
Why only mothers? Their fathers nko?

They have not formed 'Association of Yahoo Boys’ Fathers’, yet.
Re: ‘yahoo Boys’ Mothers’ Will Be Sent To Prison-police by Mynd44: 2:50pm On Nov 06, 2019
budaatum:

They have not formed 'Association of Yahoo Boys’ Fathers’, yet.

When did forming an association become a crime?

When are we going to arrest musicians for singing about yahoo yahoo?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ‘yahoo Boys’ Mothers’ Will Be Sent To Prison-police by budaatum: 3:03pm On Nov 06, 2019
Mynd44:

No one said don't form association. Just don't form one to celebrate yahoo yahoo. You after all would not appreciate an association of armed robbers nor an association of headcutters. Or would we?

Time for, Association of Nairalanders, I think, to get some arrested.

2 Likes

Re: ‘yahoo Boys’ Mothers’ Will Be Sent To Prison-police by BlackfireX: 3:05pm On Nov 06, 2019
What of there fathers, uncles, grand father

Confused people
Re: ‘yahoo Boys’ Mothers’ Will Be Sent To Prison-police by BrokeFucker007: 3:07pm On Nov 06, 2019
Mynd44:

and also arrest any DJ that plays yahoo songs, anyone that dances or plays any yahoo song should also be arrested and sent to jail with immediate effect. All the music producers of yahoo songs also.
No ex governor or govt official that embezzles the public fund should be touched.
Re: ‘yahoo Boys’ Mothers’ Will Be Sent To Prison-police by Charmingrascal(m): 3:16pm On Nov 06, 2019
When I was in School I had to friends that their mothers fully supported their yahoo yahoo businesses.
One of the mothers took one of the guys to a spiritualist so that he could meet more client, the other bought her son a phone and a laptop just to start scam.
The guys were so proud of their mums and were always talking abt how happy the parents were with the business they do.

Two of them didn't graduate
One sold his car and he is broke at the moment, I have not heard anything abt the other guy till today.

1 Like

Re: ‘yahoo Boys’ Mothers’ Will Be Sent To Prison-police by Bola146(f): 3:30pm On Nov 06, 2019
grin grin Mother ke? Na their wives and girlfriends go follow them
Re: ‘yahoo Boys’ Mothers’ Will Be Sent To Prison-police by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 06, 2019
Mynd44:

I suspect that what is not being said is that a lot of their assets may be in their mothers names.

the items efcc recovers most of the time are always cars and laptops.

I am sure there are more items than those
Re: ‘yahoo Boys’ Mothers’ Will Be Sent To Prison-police by dollytino4real(f): 8:36pm On Nov 06, 2019
useless talk, non performing governors should be sent to prison with their families too
Re: ‘yahoo Boys’ Mothers’ Will Be Sent To Prison-police by murphyibiam15(m): 8:46pm On Nov 06, 2019
and politicians children will be fed to the Lions
Re: ‘yahoo Boys’ Mothers’ Will Be Sent To Prison-police by murphyibiam15(m): 8:47pm On Nov 06, 2019
ornicus:

[s]I suspect that what is not being said is that a lot of their assets may be in their mothers names.

the items efcc recovers most of the time are always cars and laptops.

I am sure there are more items than those[/s]
thiefing politicians and their children should be fed to the Lions

(1) (Reply)

Trouble For Nigeria As Oil Hits $56 Per Barrel, Below $57 Benchmark / Attempts By Rivers State Govt To Malign My Name Is Sacrilegious - Oshiomhole / Mother Earns N44,000 Per Hour Cleaning Houses Naked (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.