Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,896 members, 7,863,072 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:13 AM

“I Was Molested By My Uncle And Cousins When I Was 8” – Popular Actress - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Was Molested By My Uncle And Cousins When I Was 8” – Popular Actress (451 Views)

I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals / Toyin Tomato Causes Stir At Shoprite After Her Daughter Was Molested (Video) / Juliet Ibrahim: I Was Molested By My Grand Uncle And My Cousins Since I Was 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Was Molested By My Uncle And Cousins When I Was 8” – Popular Actress by MediaGuru36: 2:12pm On Aug 27, 2019
Popular Ghanaian Actress, Juliet Ibrahim, has disclosed that she was molested at eight by her uncle and cousins, Igbere TV reports.

Igbere TV reports that the stunning actress made the revelation in a radio interview, ‘Good Morning Show’, where she spoke about her new book “A Toast to Life”.

She said that she was sexually abused by her “terrific uncle” and her cousins severally when she was 8 years old.

Ibrahim also said she was at a point of no return when she was offered an opportunity to migrate abroad and relinquish her dream of turning into an incredible actress.

According to her, she, however, turned down the offer just to pursue her dream.

A lot was uncovered in her new book, “A Toast to life”, which is set for launch, September.

http://igberetvnews.com/938328/-i-was-molested-at-8-by-my-uncle-and-cousins-popular-actress/

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J

Re: “I Was Molested By My Uncle And Cousins When I Was 8” – Popular Actress by Davash222(m): 2:14pm On Aug 27, 2019
Ever wonder why every slay queen was molested by their Uncles or Cousins. Ndi molestation!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Another Banger - Nigerians React As Olamide Drops Hot New Single Pawon / “those Who Are Happiest Are Those Who Do The Most For Others”-emoney Encourages / I Had My Own Xenophobic Experiences Back Then When I Was In SA Said Burna Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.