Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Messi More Important Than Ronaldo – La Liga President - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi More Important Than Ronaldo – La Liga President (21245 Views)

Xavi: Ronaldo Has More Influence On A Game Dan Messi,more Physical Strength / Leo Or Cristiano? Supercomputer Thinks Messi Is 'much Better' Than Ronaldo / La Liga President Slams PSG Again For Ignoring FFP Rules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi More Important Than Ronaldo – La Liga President by YABAGEEKtv: 3:00am On Aug 28, 2019
Ophelia – Charles’s Mother {18+}
Read full story here=>https://www.yabageek.com/2019/08/ophelia-charless-mother-18.html

1 Like

Re: Messi More Important Than Ronaldo – La Liga President by TechCapon(m): 3:38am On Aug 28, 2019
shogsman:

I think you should just stick to technology, I've noticed your comments on football related matters,you can't relate at all.
I watch the same thing you do so I think I relate well
Re: Messi More Important Than Ronaldo – La Liga President by coluka: 9:03am On Aug 28, 2019
In which life? The man doesn't know what he is saying. Ronaldo is the god of football
Re: Messi More Important Than Ronaldo – La Liga President by jstbeinhonest(m): 10:07am On Aug 28, 2019
DesChyko:

Read beyond the headlines, Oga.

What is your problem with my post? Who do you think would go down as the greater LaLiga player, Messi or Ronaldo?
Re: Messi More Important Than Ronaldo – La Liga President by jstbeinhonest(m): 10:15am On Aug 28, 2019
kingjrofficial:
compared to Ronaldo.....
Ronaldo is an athlete, model, marketer, novelist and a philanthropist

This is a joke of a response. You said Messi only had influence in the face of LaLiga and not the world which is a very stupiid statement. Then you took it a step further, who here cares if Ronaldo maybe has more value in the world. The dude is the president of LaLiga and he was talking about the heritage of LaLiga. Stop being butthurt and type with sense abeg.

By the way, Ronaldo a novelist? Do you know who a novelist is? As for the rest Messi is also one, An athlete, a model, marketer and Philanthropist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chelsea Ready To Offer Real Madrid €80million For Morata / England Coach Gareth Southgate Snubs Tammy Abraham Again / Asisat Oshoala Returns To Action As Barcelona Defeats Bayern.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.