Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Messi More Important Than Ronaldo – La Liga President - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi More Important Than Ronaldo – La Liga President (21255 Views)

Xavi: Ronaldo Has More Influence On A Game Dan Messi,more Physical Strength / Leo Or Cristiano? Supercomputer Thinks Messi Is 'much Better' Than Ronaldo / La Liga President Slams PSG Again For Ignoring FFP Rules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi More Important Than Ronaldo – La Liga President by davidodiba(m): 4:14pm On Aug 27, 2019
The heritage of La Liga cheesy
Re: Messi More Important Than Ronaldo – La Liga President by Beverlyjean(f): 4:14pm On Aug 27, 2019
Ronaldo is more important than messi in England and Italy ...

2 Likes

Re: Messi More Important Than Ronaldo – La Liga President by useurkidney3121: 4:15pm On Aug 27, 2019
In your dream abi? Anyway d only goat we all know is Cristiano dos Santos Ronaldo

2 Likes

Re: Messi More Important Than Ronaldo – La Liga President by BrutusOj(m): 4:15pm On Aug 27, 2019
This man is just wishing Neymar doesn't come to join Hazard at Madrid to give them trouble.

1 Like

Re: Messi More Important Than Ronaldo – La Liga President by Olukat(m): 4:15pm On Aug 27, 2019
shocked
Re: Messi More Important Than Ronaldo – La Liga President by jiana02(f): 4:15pm On Aug 27, 2019
True..
Re: Messi More Important Than Ronaldo – La Liga President by flamingREED(m): 4:16pm On Aug 27, 2019
To Spain? Yeah.
But to the world? Nah.
Cr7 is more extrovertly disposed.

3 Likes

Re: Messi More Important Than Ronaldo – La Liga President by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 27, 2019
No one rates penaldo grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Messi More Important Than Ronaldo – La Liga President by martineverest(m): 4:17pm On Aug 27, 2019
idiot tebas,when he was in Madrid u didn't make such statement.....tebas been helping Madrid before VAR existence

2 Likes

Re: Messi More Important Than Ronaldo – La Liga President by Cyoung4real(m): 4:17pm On Aug 27, 2019
SageTravels:

End it on Nairaland. Pls, Withdraw the like and Shares o. Let us use it to buy DATA

Screenshot the likes and share, send it to Suen using Cyg0873627 as coupon cash out code. He will pay you on my behalf. Be fast before someone will use the code to cash out.
Re: Messi More Important Than Ronaldo – La Liga President by Dee04(m): 4:17pm On Aug 27, 2019
[quote author=TechCapon post=81663281] Because Ronaldo dumped the unattractive league. The only time I watch LA Liga is only during El classico and since Ronaldo left, El classico has lost it's worth. [/quote

And why did he play less than 4 years in the most attractive league and played 8/9 years in the unattractive one before going to the farmers league..will you shut up..

I don't even watch the EPL..its a sleeping tablet..even if angels were playing there..EPL is the main farmers league

1 Like

Re: Messi More Important Than Ronaldo – La Liga President by smartxyz(m): 4:20pm On Aug 27, 2019
ComzyB:
If u believe this to be truth click
like for Messi and
share for Ronaldo grin grin
no we don't believe it to be truth grin
Re: Messi More Important Than Ronaldo – La Liga President by biggerboyc(m): 4:21pm On Aug 27, 2019
Ok
Re: Messi More Important Than Ronaldo – La Liga President by Beverlyjean(f): 4:23pm On Aug 27, 2019
[quote author=Dee04 post=81663493][/quote]

It's certain that u are a child...u were still watching teletubbies when Ronaldo started playing in the EPL... He played for 6 yrs and left for a new challenge after winning everything
Re: Messi More Important Than Ronaldo – La Liga President by gabbasin: 4:23pm On Aug 27, 2019
Would he have said this if Ronaldo had stay put in La Liga? He is just trying to promote the Spanish league
Re: Messi More Important Than Ronaldo – La Liga President by kchigozie15: 4:25pm On Aug 27, 2019
Buy your neatly fairly used Cisco routers, IP PHONES and catalyst switches at affordable prices 800, 1900, 2800, 1800, 3700, 3900, 2960, 3850, 3560 series.....call 07065027576 or 09023938851
Re: Messi More Important Than Ronaldo – La Liga President by Cantonese: 4:25pm On Aug 27, 2019
AscentSolutions:
I don't understand the yardstick used to measure their importance. Both are great. Its like comparing michael jordan and lebron james. Both are great

If you don't understand the yardstick, please look for a measuring tape or even a ruler. You may understand those more. What do you think?
Re: Messi More Important Than Ronaldo – La Liga President by Amtrak: 4:28pm On Aug 27, 2019
La Liga be licking their wounds grin
Re: Messi More Important Than Ronaldo – La Liga President by seanjy4konji: 4:30pm On Aug 27, 2019
pure thrash
Re: Messi More Important Than Ronaldo – La Liga President by sssoulw(m): 4:34pm On Aug 27, 2019
Ronaldo fans won't like this grin grin
Re: Messi More Important Than Ronaldo – La Liga President by Vladtin: 4:42pm On Aug 27, 2019
I remember when CR7 was playing in Madrid, everytime i follow la liga matches bumper to bumper but now i don't even know what's going on there undecided
Re: Messi More Important Than Ronaldo – La Liga President by Olastep1(m): 4:43pm On Aug 27, 2019
I don't believe
Re: Messi More Important Than Ronaldo – La Liga President by Customer80: 4:50pm On Aug 27, 2019
ehisaad:
As much as I am a messi fan and I don't like Ronaldo I stand to disagree with the laliga president... If Ronaldo was still at Madrid I am sure he wouldn't make such statement....
Well who am I messi is still the Real GOAT
He is somehow saying that Messi is the symbol of laliga because he started his career in the youth of Barcelona and seem to be ending his career in Spain unlike Ronaldo who came to Spain as a matured player and won all that needs to be won and left. The two careers are not the same

1 Like

Re: Messi More Important Than Ronaldo – La Liga President by Stephendeals: 4:53pm On Aug 27, 2019
He is right to say that.

Messi entire career have been in La Liga. for over a decade he has been the face of La Liga with one jersey hence the statement.

So many companies and people will have to repaint or review ad if Messi were to leave Barca because he has always been there. from this standpoint and not on the performance of the individual i concur that he is right

1 Like

Re: Messi More Important Than Ronaldo – La Liga President by ZADDY001: 5:06pm On Aug 27, 2019
The president must be stupid for that statement... everybody knows both player are best in the world... Why is he saying rubbish
Re: Messi More Important Than Ronaldo – La Liga President by Starz825(m): 5:12pm On Aug 27, 2019
Mbamally:
Stop Comparing this little Child Neymar with Messi or Ronaldo

Ronaldo has done his best in Real Madrid that no any player could replace him.

He won the best player, ballon d'or in Premier League
He won the best player and ballon d,'ors in Laliga
The best player and goal scorer of Champions League.

Cristiano Ronaldo shows the world that he can play in any league.

Also Messi is best player Laliga has ever seen.
Messi also won so many individual awards in Laliga.

What of neymar..? He think he will be king in PSG. Not knowing that he will be under the shadow of K. Mbappe.. Lol

Do you know that if you start your professional football career today and scores 40goals each season for 17 years you'll still be behind Cristiano Ronaldo with 9goals

Like for Ronaldo
Share for Neymar
Calm..the man isn't saying Messi is better than Ronaldo and neymar...he was only saying Ronaldo and neymar met Messi in laliga and still left him.. making him(messi) an heritage in laliga..like a standby star who has always been the image of laliga
Re: Messi More Important Than Ronaldo – La Liga President by bukas15(m): 5:17pm On Aug 27, 2019
Mbamally:
Stop Comparing this little Child Neymar with Messi or Ronaldo

Ronaldo has done his best in Real Madrid that no any player could replace him.

He won the best player, ballon d'or in Premier League
He won the best player and ballon d,'ors in Laliga
The best player and goal scorer of Champions League.

Cristiano Ronaldo shows the world that he can play in any league.

Also Messi is best player Laliga has ever seen.
Messi also won so many individual awards in Laliga.

What of neymar..? He think he will be king in PSG. Not knowing that he will be under the shadow of K. Mbappe.. Lol

Do you know that if you start your professional football career today and scores 40goals each season for 17 years you'll still be behind Cristiano Ronaldo with 9goals

Like for Ronaldo
Share for Neymar
Oga fear God na. Are you trying to tell me that Ronaldo has been scoring over 40 goals every season for the last 17 years?? Na wa ooo
Re: Messi More Important Than Ronaldo – La Liga President by femi4: 5:19pm On Aug 27, 2019
AscentSolutions:
I don't understand the yardstick used to measure their importance. Both are great. Its like comparing michael jordan and lebron james. Both are great
Messi is the heritage of la liga.

He has broken more la liga records than Ronaldo

1 Like

Re: Messi More Important Than Ronaldo – La Liga President by blackgold90(m): 5:20pm On Aug 27, 2019
Messi is better than CR7 any day any time.

We people loved CR7 is because he is handsome and tall,but on the pitch of play messi out class CR7

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Striker Odion Ighalo's Rise To Stardom / John Ogu Flaunts His Club Trophies This Season / FIFA Women's World Cup Draw (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.