Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Obiano Tours Anambra Riverine Communities To Ascertain Water Level (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Tours Anambra Riverine Communities To Ascertain Water Level (Pictures) (21721 Views)

Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) / Gov Obiano Tours Awka Millenium City Project, Commends Developers / Lagos Distributes Stimulus Package In Riverine Communities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Tours Anambra Riverine Communities To Ascertain Water Level (Pictures) by Switruth: 6:36pm On Aug 27, 2019
bigmodo:

I dey tell u, that man is a big fool. Owerri road in onitsha is an eyesore.
. Thank you for this observation. I passed there recently. Onitsha people are indeed suffering.

Re: Obiano Tours Anambra Riverine Communities To Ascertain Water Level (Pictures) by AmericanQuarter: 6:40pm On Aug 27, 2019
Finelinks:

It is obvious you don't know that Awka is the fastest developing city in the whole of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Tours Anambra Riverine Communities To Ascertain Water Level (Pictures) by Ebukawaylaid(m): 6:40pm On Aug 27, 2019
Some parts of Otuocha, precisely Metchie Street, just behind St. Gabriel Anglican Church is almost impassable, Erosion has so eaten deep into some roads there. Please Sir, do something before it swallows the little land left behind for me by my late dad. Thanks
Re: Obiano Tours Anambra Riverine Communities To Ascertain Water Level (Pictures) by Harlem2(m): 6:41pm On Aug 27, 2019
Finelinks:
Awka capital is a mess.

The ugliest capital in the south east.

Ebukawaylaid post=81667916:
Some parts of Otuocha, precisely Metchie Street, just behind St. Gabriel Anglican Church is almost impassable, Erosion has so eaten deep into some roads there. Please Sir, do something before it swallows the little land left behind for me by my late dad. Thanks

AnambraIstson will disagree with this comment
Re: Obiano Tours Anambra Riverine Communities To Ascertain Water Level (Pictures) by AmericanQuarter: 6:42pm On Aug 27, 2019
Switruth:
. Thank you for this observation. I passed there recently. Onitsha people are indeed suffering.

Onitsha has by far better roads than most cities. That's Onitsha-Owerri federal road

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Tours Anambra Riverine Communities To Ascertain Water Level (Pictures) by PHIPEX(m): 6:43pm On Aug 27, 2019
MelesZenawi:
Maybe Obiano haven't heard of boat or even ship cap sizing, be try your God.

Better build bridges to connect these communities.
There is already a bridge there.
Re: Obiano Tours Anambra Riverine Communities To Ascertain Water Level (Pictures) by Mrsheff(m): 6:43pm On Aug 27, 2019
majamajic:
my governor !!!

this man can drink , no use achohol play with am

but at the same time a working governor

Anambra is lucky

Ngige , Obi and Obiano good governance from all of them

Anambra has the best rural road network in Nigeria , u can close your eyes and drive, keep a glass full of water on your car seat and drive round Anambra , u will still have it at full level !!!...You are very right with street light...

Re: Obiano Tours Anambra Riverine Communities To Ascertain Water Level (Pictures) by xcelentattitude(m): 6:45pm On Aug 27, 2019
tsdarkside:
who is he waving to....??

Mami water now grin grin
Re: Obiano Tours Anambra Riverine Communities To Ascertain Water Level (Pictures) by Marotzke(m): 6:45pm On Aug 27, 2019
Daviddson:
Interesting. So this is how we'll continue to bastardize our soldiers by making them "boy boy" to senators, ministers, councilors, and even ordinary entertainers like Davido? Don't we have stern looking DSS officers again?
If you had bothered to look closely, you would have noticed Nigerian Navy boldly written on the Soldiers life jacket /bullet proof vest.
The vessel is a Naval vessel.
The base is a Naval base.
So where in God's name do you expect the soldiers to be?
Castigate, castigate, castigate.
If pirates on the waterways had attacked him,
You would be among the first to start hollering; where is the Navy?
SMH.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Tours Anambra Riverine Communities To Ascertain Water Level (Pictures) by AmericanQuarter: 6:46pm On Aug 27, 2019
Harlem2:

AnambraIstson will disagree with this comment

Why won't he disagree with him when it's obvious the guy you quoted lied

1 Like

Re: Obiano Tours Anambra Riverine Communities To Ascertain Water Level (Pictures) by Switruth: 6:48pm On Aug 27, 2019
AmericanQuarter:

Onitsha has by far better roads than most cities. That's Onitsha-Owerri federal road
. So what’s your point boss ?
Re: Obiano Tours Anambra Riverine Communities To Ascertain Water Level (Pictures) by Harlem2(m): 6:48pm On Aug 27, 2019
AmericanQuarter:

Why won't he disagree with him when it's obvious the guy you quoted lied

Hm
Liars everywhere
Re: Obiano Tours Anambra Riverine Communities To Ascertain Water Level (Pictures) by AmericanQuarter: 6:50pm On Aug 27, 2019
Switruth:
. So what’s your point boss ?

The point is it is a bad portion of the Onitsha-Owerri federal that is causing the gridlock

1 Like

Re: Obiano Tours Anambra Riverine Communities To Ascertain Water Level (Pictures) by AmericanQuarter: 6:52pm On Aug 27, 2019
Harlem2:

Hm
Liars everywhere

You wouldn't know because you are yet to cross River Niger before

1 Like

Re: Obiano Tours Anambra Riverine Communities To Ascertain Water Level (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 27, 2019
Ebukawaylaid:

lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

lwkmd
Re: Obiano Tours Anambra Riverine Communities To Ascertain Water Level (Pictures) by Switruth: 6:55pm On Aug 27, 2019
AmericanQuarter:

The point is it is a bad portion of the Onitsha-Owerri federal that is causing the gridlock
. We are saying the same thing boss. Bad na bad. Have you passed there recently?
Re: Obiano Tours Anambra Riverine Communities To Ascertain Water Level (Pictures) by Harlem2(m): 6:56pm On Aug 27, 2019
AmericanQuarter:

Switruth:
. Honestly. Go to onitsha wey Obi prepare. Everywhere is messed up. Be ready to spend 2 to 3 hours if you’re heading to owerri.

Switruth lives there maybe you should challenge him wink wink
Re: Obiano Tours Anambra Riverine Communities To Ascertain Water Level (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 27, 2019
AmericanQuarter:

Let him cross osogbo table water first before niger
Re: Obiano Tours Anambra Riverine Communities To Ascertain Water Level (Pictures) by chichar1(f): 7:02pm On Aug 27, 2019
Switruth:
. We are saying the same thing boss. Bad na bad. Have you passed there recently?
Oga that road belong to federal government is not Anambra state responsiblity

1 Like

Re: Obiano Tours Anambra Riverine Communities To Ascertain Water Level (Pictures) by tsdarkside(m): 7:04pm On Aug 27, 2019
xcelentattitude:

Mami water now grin grin

black politicians are strange....

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Tours Anambra Riverine Communities To Ascertain Water Level (Pictures) by CGMedia: 7:07pm On Aug 27, 2019
tsdarkside:
who is he waving to....??

Thin air grin
Re: Obiano Tours Anambra Riverine Communities To Ascertain Water Level (Pictures) by freemanq(m): 7:10pm On Aug 27, 2019
This Governor is sooooo less busy doing nothing but checking water level,while almost all d roads in Awka are not motorable
Re: Obiano Tours Anambra Riverine Communities To Ascertain Water Level (Pictures) by xcelentattitude(m): 7:10pm On Aug 27, 2019
tsdarkside:

black politicians are strange....

Hell yeah, anything for the camera grin
Re: Obiano Tours Anambra Riverine Communities To Ascertain Water Level (Pictures) by tsdarkside(m): 7:12pm On Aug 27, 2019
xcelentattitude:

Hell yeah, anything for the camera grin

chei....

they dont even mind embarassin themselves sef for camera....

chei....

1 Like

Re: Obiano Tours Anambra Riverine Communities To Ascertain Water Level (Pictures) by MuslimJihad: 7:14pm On Aug 27, 2019
LastSurvivor11:

Noo swimming trunk

Re: Obiano Tours Anambra Riverine Communities To Ascertain Water Level (Pictures) by Chukazu: 7:18pm On Aug 27, 2019
And he was busy "waving at Maami water?" cry
Re: Obiano Tours Anambra Riverine Communities To Ascertain Water Level (Pictures) by mylove4God(f): 7:42pm On Aug 27, 2019
Internet governor, Rochas is even better than him. It is just that Anambranians are more interest in their businesses than criticizing him.
*wherever you see the post of 'Willie is working', look more sound what you will see it's just the opposite.
Re: Obiano Tours Anambra Riverine Communities To Ascertain Water Level (Pictures) by searchlight: 8:01pm On Aug 27, 2019
majamajic:
my governor !!!

this man can drink , no use achohol play with am

but at the same time a working governor

Anambra is lucky

Ngige , Obi and Obiano good governance from all of them

Anambra has the best rural road network in Nigeria , u can close your eyes and drive, keep a glass full of water on your car seat and drive round Anambra , u will still have it at full level !!!

there is nothing good about Obiano, Peter Obi maybe but Ngige ? He worked under pressure which I doubt he would have done if not the pressure from Uba dynasty then, Why skipping Mbadinuju the worst and poorest governor since the return of democracy in 1999. As for road network, Anambra is the second smallest state in Nigeria in terms of landmass. I think Enugu haven been luckiest in south east when it comes to governance. From Nnamani to Chime and then to the least Ugwuanyi.
Re: Obiano Tours Anambra Riverine Communities To Ascertain Water Level (Pictures) by frowland(m): 8:01pm On Aug 27, 2019
sirwilli:
Onitsha owerri road river line area. Sir try visit the site two. Fool...

With this wrong spellings, I then wonder who is... lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State / God Will Disgrace My Adversaries – Wike / Ntete Bassey Duke, Supporters Defect To Labour Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.