Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,517 members, 7,954,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:18 PM

Chris Brown Unfollows Davido On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Brown Unfollows Davido On Instagram (7022 Views)

Kizz Daniel Unfollows Davido On IG / Akufo Addo Unfollows Shatta Wale On Twitter After Leaked Sex Video / Tania Omotayo Unfollows Tiwa Savage As Wizkid Steps Out With Tiwa For Lunch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chris Brown Unfollows Davido On Instagram by tstx(m): 3:56pm On Aug 27, 2019
Chris Brown Unfollows Davido on Instagram...

Re: Chris Brown Unfollows Davido On Instagram by onetouchconcept(m): 4:00pm On Aug 27, 2019
Hmmmn.
All these bloggers sha. So what if he unfollow him?

Following him may be part of the deal that brought about the collaboration, and they have closed the deal.

Even wizkid that went on tour with him back then, forming closeness with him and all that, he no dey follow him

It's high time we stop reading meanings into foreign celebrities following/unfollowing naija celebrities. It is not news worthy.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chris Brown Unfollows Davido On Instagram by Gracespecial101(m): 4:03pm On Aug 27, 2019
Are you been serious or freaky
undecided undecided
Re: Chris Brown Unfollows Davido On Instagram by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 27, 2019
onetouchconcept:
Hmmmn.
All these bloggers sha. So what if he unfollow him?

Following him may be part of the deal that brought about the collaboration, and they have closed the deal.

Even wizkid that went on tour with him back then, forming closeness with him and all that, he no dey follow him

It's high time we stop reading meanings into foreign celebrities following/unfollowing naija celebrities. It is not news worthy.
Wetin concern wizkid for this matter now? Na all these comparison u pple dey do dey push davido into these follow follow thingz. Dt dude spent hundreds of thousands of dollars on this collaboration (on chris brown, on video, on marketing, on LA party) just because he was left out of beyonce album.
Burnaboy is on his lane, doing his own thing, not follow following anybody.

PS - Wizkid and Chris Brown's rltshp was like 5 years ago. And they both dont follow each other on social media. It's him & drake dt follow each other now.

8 Likes

Re: Chris Brown Unfollows Davido On Instagram by donbachi(m): 4:23pm On Aug 27, 2019
See as u just blow my mind with dis ur lie.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Brown Unfollows Davido On Instagram by Raydos: 5:26pm On Aug 27, 2019
And what does that mean?? Should we start mourning and declare public holiday tomorrow because Chris brown Unfollowed Davido??
Re: Chris Brown Unfollows Davido On Instagram by kramer: 6:40pm On Aug 27, 2019
So there are people in this world that go around checking ppl's friends list for follow or unfollow? Nawa oo, this life Sha undecided

4 Likes

Re: Chris Brown Unfollows Davido On Instagram by BrutalJab: 6:46pm On Aug 27, 2019
Stevecovey:

Wetin concern wizkid for this matter now? Na all these comparison u pple dey do dey push davido into these follow follow thingz. Dt dude spent hundreds of thousands of dollars on this collaboration (on chris brown, on video, on marketing, on LA party) just because he was left out of beyonce album.
Burnaboy is on his lane, doing his own thing, not follow following anybody.

PS - Wizkid and Chris Brown's rltshp was like 5 years ago. And they both dont follow each other on social media. It's him & drake dt follow each other now.

You are too dull bros.

Davido didn't feature Chris Brown because he was left out of Beyonce's Flop Album.

The song with Chris Brown is actually one of the many foreign features on his upcoming album.

Una hearsay and ignorance too much. haba!

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown Unfollows Davido On Instagram by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 27, 2019
BrutalJab:

You are too dull bros.

Davido didn't feature Chris Brown because he was left out of Beyonce's Flop Album.

The song with Chris Brown is actually one of the many foreign features on his upcoming album.

What hearsay? Davido decided to do a video when he started getting seriously dissed about missing out on beyonces album. And dt album was meant for the african market, not an American album. Everyone in the naija music industry knows He spent way toooo much money. For one song. Even mrjollof dissed him codedly abt it on instagram. And the dude he threw a party for followed him and then unfriended him. embarassed I mean, whats my own.

6 Likes

Re: Chris Brown Unfollows Davido On Instagram by vichaz10(m): 7:29pm On Aug 27, 2019
BrutalJab:

You are too dull bros.

Alaye it's common sense nah.......why drop the single at that very moment.....to get bck at them or what...

3 Likes

Re: Chris Brown Unfollows Davido On Instagram by nairaobserver2: 7:49pm On Aug 27, 2019
OP Chrisbrown Neva Follow Davido before nah
Re: Chris Brown Unfollows Davido On Instagram by BrutalJab: 8:12pm On Aug 27, 2019
Stevecovey:

What hearsay? Davido decided to do a video when he started getting seriously dissed about missing out on beyonces album. And dt album was meant for the african market, not an American album. Everyone in the naija music industry knows He spent way toooo much money. For one song. Even mrjollof dissed him codedly abt it on instagram. And the dude he threw a party for followed him and then unfriended him. embarassed I mean, whats my own.

So when he featured Meek Mill and dropped a video, what happened?

When he featured Young thug in Pere, he dropped video immediately right

If you are smart, you will notice that Davido have been shooting videos whenever he features any international act.

The video was shot before he dropped the Audio of Blow My Mind. You are too ignorant bro.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Brown Unfollows Davido On Instagram by BrutalJab: 8:14pm On Aug 27, 2019
vichaz10:

Alaye it's common sense nah.......why drop the single at that very moment.....to get bck at them or what...

When exactly did you schedule for him to drop his videos

Is it his fault that Beyonce decided to drop her album same time he was planning to drop his own

Davido don't need to get back at anyone. The sky is way too big for everyone to fly abeg.
Re: Chris Brown Unfollows Davido On Instagram by vichaz10(m): 8:51pm On Aug 27, 2019
BrutalJab:

When exactly did you schedule for him to drop his videos

Is it his fault that Beyonce decided to drop her album same time he was planning to drop his own

Davido don't need to get back at anyone. The sky is way too big for everyone to fly abeg.

Guess u knw hw the boy can be with this kind of things ......like i've got the money you can't intimidate me...fact is he spent so much on that collaboration....

And i'm not talking abt video here

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown Unfollows Davido On Instagram by princealexndre(m): 9:08pm On Aug 27, 2019
He is actually correct, just checked

Re: Chris Brown Unfollows Davido On Instagram by hopsyblaq(m): 11:36pm On Aug 27, 2019
undecided una no get work sha
Re: Chris Brown Unfollows Davido On Instagram by Nobody: 1:02am On Aug 28, 2019
What you all have failed to realise despite arguing back and forth is the fact that Music Collaborations are business deals.

It is not necessary and not advisable to do business deals based on friendship

I pay an artiste and he features on my track. He is bound by the contract entered before the collabo was done to promote the song.

After he has been paid immensely for his services. He goes his way and i go mine. Everyone including the listeners are happy. It rarely occurs in the entertainment industry that people make friends with peers. That is people of equal status or standing. Look at it critically the relationship is usually between the higher and the lower ranked artiste. Because everybody is offering almost the same thing with probably a better voice. So an artiste, comedian, etc must strive to create a niche for himself.

This is why Wizkid and Davido can not in the nearest future roll together. Rolling together will affect their fan base, ambassadorial deals , income ,etc. As it is you must either be a supporter of one of them to the exclusion of the other.

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown Unfollows Davido On Instagram by tobby20: 1:03am On Aug 28, 2019
Foreign artist dont five a Bleep about out music . its our money they are after .look at the tike of psquare and rick Ross. Im sure they no longer know eaxh other after that song . bro its business

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown Unfollows Davido On Instagram by Nobody: 5:07am On Aug 28, 2019
People can gossip..Lies spread faster

Verified WeChat and Alipay wallet Available
Re: Chris Brown Unfollows Davido On Instagram by partnerbiz4: 6:34am On Aug 28, 2019
Blogging these days is to go to instagram and screenshot junk news and post.

Sell Airtime to us and make money! We can buy up to 1 million naira airtime.

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 807 positive feedback in red link below.

Just see below!
Re: Chris Brown Unfollows Davido On Instagram by BrutalJab: 7:31am On Aug 28, 2019
vichaz10:

Guess u knw hw the boy can be with this kind of things ......like i've got the money you can't intimidate me...fact is he spent so much on that collaboration....

And i'm not talking abt video here

Wow! Were you expecting the collaboration to be free before? grin

Every Nigerian artiste that features a foreign artist pay heavily for it including Wizkid and Burna boy.

Do you know how much Wizkid paid Chris Brown to feature him on African bad girl?

or the amount he paid Drake yet he never came closer for a video. grin
Re: Chris Brown Unfollows Davido On Instagram by BrutalJab: 7:33am On Aug 28, 2019
princealexndre:
He is actually correct, just checked

So what should we do

They are done with the collaboration already. Business is done.

Since you are jobless, check if Ronaldo is still following him.
Re: Chris Brown Unfollows Davido On Instagram by princealexndre(m): 2:42pm On Aug 28, 2019
BrutalJab:

So what should we do

They are done with the collaboration already. Business is done.

Since you are jobless, check if Ronaldo is still following him.
You a fuckingg Fool
Re: Chris Brown Unfollows Davido On Instagram by BrutalJab: 7:29am On Aug 29, 2019
princealexndre:
You a fuckingg Fool
Why u dey vex

Aren't you jobless? grin
Re: Chris Brown Unfollows Davido On Instagram by vichaz10(m): 9:32pm On Aug 31, 2019
BrutalJab:

Wow! Were you expecting the collaboration to be free before? grin

Every Nigerian artiste that features a foreign artist pay heavily for it including Wizkid and Burna boy.

Do you know how much Wizkid paid Chris Brown to feature him on African bad girl?

or the amount he paid Drake yet he never came closer for a video. grin

You don't pay heavily for a forced collaboration...

Wondering hw much burna boy paid to get a full track for himself on BEYONCE'S album...

Wizkid never came closer buh he did TWO video of come closer without drake...like who him appearance epp.....ur MCM might have died of shame..

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani Almost Went Nude During Photoshoot With Her Man / Photos: Why Do Women Dress Like This? / Throwback Pics Of Davido.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.