Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

I Cheated On The Woman I Love, My Wife. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Cheated On The Woman I Love, My Wife. (3548 Views)

“I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man / I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. / I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cheated On The Woman I Love, My Wife. by LadySarah: 3:57am On Aug 28, 2019
Isnt this Why King Lemuel's parent adviced him to stay away from Alcohol cos it has destroyed kings?

The ball is in her court though[size=8pt][/size] cool cool

You can Watch Fireproof movie to leatn firsthand how You can connect with her.

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated On The Woman I Love, My Wife. by Zikora1000(f): 6:29am On Aug 28, 2019
Imessedup:

Thank you
u are welcome darling
Re: I Cheated On The Woman I Love, My Wife. by SendAbroad: 6:36am On Aug 28, 2019
Imessedup:

Bash me, call me names, say anything I deserve it but please if you were in my shoes what would you do. I am scared she might one day leave me. I really need all the advices I can get.

So, someone will buy Seaman schnapps and Kolanut and come and present to you

Hey get yourself together and be a man not a boy.

Your wife has forgiven you and you are still acting like a wussy....go and learn from Ned Nwoko.
Re: I Cheated On The Woman I Love, My Wife. by rex444(m): 6:59am On Aug 28, 2019
You have seen the best shrinks and therapist in San Francisco and you paid for their time I guess. So why r U here seeking free advise ?
Re: I Cheated On The Woman I Love, My Wife. by beautifulrosa: 8:25am On Aug 28, 2019
How do you know his wife has forgiven him. Ok what could she have done? Dump him? They already have a child together.

The poor woman just has to remain there like that.
Re: I Cheated On The Woman I Love, My Wife. by sisisioge: 9:20am On Aug 29, 2019
oyoolima:
I think you are worried because you know your wife will leave you at some point in future especially as there is a child in the picture.

Women may say they forgive but they will never forget.It makes me laugh when I see people telling you to enjoy the forgiveness.

All this is still fresh I presume so she probably is still processing and crying herself to sleep. Marriage of under 3 years has already produced illegitimate child and exposed her to possible STI

No matter how much you beat yourself up it won't change anything.

Your wife is the one in pain but you have turned this into a pity fest and made it all about you,what then happens to all her own suffering? She should forget herself and pamper you? Very very selfish human being.You did wrong and you want her to hold your hands while you bawl like a baby.Instead of you to be her rock during this horrendous time you brought on her,she is now forced to manage your emotions.

Your guilt should not be placed on her,it's not her burden to carry,you made a choice .

Just enjoy each day as it comes and expect anything.

The main loser is the poor innocent child,proof and constant reminder of your irresponsibility.

If you both survive this,your lives will never be the same.

grin grin grin

You're wicked with the truth.

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On The Woman I Love, My Wife. by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:46am On Aug 29, 2019
You are thinking about separation? Go ahead and separate now, but bear in mind that you may lose your wife completely. In a previous thread in this section we saw how a man separated from his wife, after he got back to her, the marriage was not the same again. Some wives would hate you for life for fathering a child outside, so if your wife has forgiven you, then you have to begin pampering/treating her better, and not to whine and complain.
Re: I Cheated On The Woman I Love, My Wife. by Magnoliaa(f): 12:24pm On Aug 29, 2019
Imessedup:
Less than 3 years after my wedding to the only woman I love, the most beautiful, kind hearted, respectful and generally the most amazing woman I've ever known, I had a one night stand that I will regret for the rest of my entire life.

I was at a friends party, drunk 'not trying to justify my stupid infidelity " I had sex with a girl I've known for a while even before I got married and never have in my life had any kind of sexual feelings towards, a girl I had introduced to my friend because I had no interest in her nor cheating on my then girlfriend.

The worst part of the one night stand is, a baby came out of it. I disappointed myself, my family, friends and most importantly my wife. She forgave me, we have been working it out. We have a beautiful family, amazing friendship, the kind everyone far and near us wish for and envy.

To cut the long story short, I am in pain, my conscience is killing me, I am losing weight, I am hurting, I am finding it hard to forgive myself to the point that I am thinking about separation. I am lost, I don't know what to do at this point. I've seen the best therapist and shrink's in San Francisco and nothing gets better. My family love her to death,she is 100% a good wife and mother.

Bash me, call me names, say anything I deserve it but please if you were in my shoes what would you do. I am scared she might one day leave me. I really need all the advices I can get.

Wow, I really really really do feel sympathetic for you...
Re: I Cheated On The Woman I Love, My Wife. by missidy: 8:03am On Aug 30, 2019
Supportive for what? Was she the one who asked him to father a child outside his marriage? The wife is the one in pains here not him. Men always looking for how their wives can help them carry their burden. Marriage of only 3 years & the woman has to deal with this kind of mess.
OP trust me, your wife has not forgiven you & it will take years before she eventually does. If you are living outside Nigeria then sorry to break the bad news to you, she will one day leave soon. She is just buying time. The pain you have brought to her is too much.

GHoJes:
You are losing confidence in your self, you see you as not good enough for her. You may end up telling her and ask for the separation your self or your sinking your self may cause you to exhibit unpleasant attitudes or even sink into depression or lead to the wrong crowd or taking a wrong decision so that your fears would consequently befall you.

I hope your wife is supportive because you need to tell her as many times you are struggling with your shameful act so that she can continually reassure you of her forgiveness. It seems your love language is word of assurance, you need to be repeatedly reassured of her forgiveness till you get it that the slate is cleaned of your sin.

4 Likes

Re: I Cheated On The Woman I Love, My Wife. by Ginaz(f): 8:24am On Aug 30, 2019
vicadex07:

Chicken hearted pussiiy arssse niggas everywhere. King Solomon had 700 wives and 300 concubines and he had peace of mind. This one do mistake impregnate one side chick he wan commit suicide. I bet your wife is the man in your relationship and vice-versa. Ode oshi!

And are you as rich and well known like king Solomon? Did you have kingdoms and princes all under you? Are you from a royal family? Has your family fought wars with thousands of soldiers and won?

If no you’re just a fool. Change that your mentality and stick to one wife before you sink nigeria more into poverty by having wives you have no money to carter for . undecided

King Solomon bla bla bla. Check him very well and he has no house of his own yet . He wants to compare himself to someone who had everything in surplus.

7 Likes

Re: I Cheated On The Woman I Love, My Wife. by vicadex07(m): 10:33am On Aug 30, 2019
Ginaz:

And are you as rich and well known like king Solomon? Did you have kingdoms and princes all under you? Are you from a royal family? Has your family fought wars with thousands of soldiers and won?

If no you’re just a fool. Change that your mentality and stick to one wife before you sink nigeria more into poverty by having wives you have no money to carter for . undecided

King Solomon bla bla bla. Check him very well and he has no house of his own yet . He wants to compare himself to someone who had everything in surplus.

Why are you crying? Did someone hurt you this morning? Who broke your heart
Re: I Cheated On The Woman I Love, My Wife. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 30, 2019
If you haven't forgive yourself , then take sharp knife and cut that preeek that has misbehave... By then I know the case would be closed....

Or loan your wife to me for one night and lemme work on her.. I promise to send you the pictures of our activities to your fone after the job well done... Then you don't need any options but to forgive yourself....

Send her to me... And thank me later....
Re: I Cheated On The Woman I Love, My Wife. by Nobody: 3:59am On Aug 31, 2019
See how marriage is in a sane society. Men feel guilty after breaking marital vows and destroying wife's heart and feelings.

In Nigeria the bastards will be pounding chest and telling everybody they have the right to cheat.

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated On The Woman I Love, My Wife. by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 31, 2019
@Imessedup

Change comes from within and not from the outside.

Healing comes with discipline. Discipline happens when we make upright decisions to change our bad habits or when we revamp our troubling lifestyle and stick to it.

Accept the things that you cannot change regarding intercourse before the birth of your son

The child is in need of a parent, a strong and exemplary father and a guide through this course called life.

True love forgives, bears no grudges and has no envy hatred or jealousy attached. i believe Solomon's book, Proverbs says so.

Seek wisdom, new friends, become a new character and rewrite the story you'd want your kids to hear about their parents when they get older.

Seek knowledge that gives you a good conscience, revives your morals and strengthens your character. The bible stories/ books do that for me and I am not as religious as I may seem

Your wife is your best friend, your mother and your partner. If you change your ways, she will fall right back in love with you.

Wish you the best and hope to hear good news about y'all in the future.

PS: Therapy does not work for everyone. I personally don't wanna pay someone by the hour to listen to me and advise me about my life. Information is too vastly available and free. If it did work, you would not be feeling this empty still or be on nairaland seeking advice.

Seek older mature minds for advice and not nairaland. Quora is what i would recommend.

Nairaland has a high population of idle, deliquent, sober and weak minded youngsters. So 70% of the feedback you'd get would be unproductive and irrelevant to your healing process.

So seek all the information you can get and quit therapy if it ain't working. God speed!

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On The Woman I Love, My Wife. by Biglittlelois(f): 11:33am On Aug 31, 2019
Yes Op carry that self guilt for the rest of your life cos you deserve it, you earned it, for you to say your wife forgave wholeheartedly with not even a tiny drama speaks volumes, be very scared, she is waiting for the right time to strike.

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated On The Woman I Love, My Wife. by Biglittlelois(f): 11:39am On Aug 31, 2019
NLmember:
See how marriage is in a sane society. Men feel guilty after breaking marital vows and destroying wife's heart and feelings.

In Nigeria the bastards will be pounding chest and telling everybody they have the right to cheat.

Don't mind them, 99 99% of those who says that wont so much as smell another woman when married, their ilks will worship the ground their wife steps on, online ranting gives them a sense of fulfillment, crazy kids.

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated On The Woman I Love, My Wife. by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 31, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Don't mind them, 99 99% of those who says that wont so much as smell another woman when married, their ilks will worship the ground their wife steps on, online ranting gives them a sense of fulfillment, crazy kids.

Not true sha but thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hiw To Save Your Husband From The Next Chidinma / Inheritance Even With A Will. Polygamous Families Are The Worst. / Help: My Sis's Mother In-law Is Breaking Her Home!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.