Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,822 members, 7,851,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:14 AM

How In Love Are You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How In Love Are You? (1113 Views)

Tough Love: Are White Girls Better?(pictures) / Top 8 Reasons Why Hot And Sexy White Women ”love”/ Are Obsessed With Black Men / Guys Who Fall In Love are Fools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How In Love Are You? by misright(f): 11:01am On May 16, 2007
Am in love actually not too deep or mad. But it is obvious that one can be madly or deeply in love? How in love are you?
Re: How In Love Are You? by kike001(f): 12:22pm On May 16, 2007
u shouldnt let urself fall 2 deep 4 a guy lemme no u can get ova him in a sec
Re: How In Love Are You? by misright(f): 2:50pm On May 17, 2007
kike001:

u shouldnt let yourself fall 2 deep 4 a guy let me no u can get ova him in a sec

gud, gud. But u never answered my question!
Re: How In Love Are You? by inze(m): 3:00pm On May 17, 2007
Me am fallin head over.
Re: How In Love Are You? by inze(m): 3:03pm On May 17, 2007
Am sorry but i must say this 2 kike, you shouldn't hide the way you feel about someone, feel free and exprexx yourself, if you're falling deep, then make him understand so and he'll respect you for who and what you are. It only take an immature guy to over or under rate you just because he was meant to understand that his partner is falling deep for him.

That's my little contribution, wishing you well anyway or anyhow, whichever comes first.
Re: How In Love Are You? by Nobody: 9:41am On May 22, 2007
hi Miss rITE,As 4 me,I am in Love and really in Love with my baby,but dont really have to show it all the time like someone that drunk .U get it.
But guess should be 50-50, cool cool cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Hurt A Girl? / How To Know If A Girl Is The One For You / k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.