Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,215 members, 7,836,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

5 Biggest Nigerian-International Music Collaborations Of All-Time - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 5 Biggest Nigerian-International Music Collaborations Of All-Time (31801 Views)

AEUSA: Portable Wins First International Music Award / The Top Thirty Biggest Nigerian Songs Of 2021 / 5 Biggest Nigerian International Collaborations Of 2017 So Far - Synord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Biggest Nigerian-International Music Collaborations Of All-Time by muzically(m): 7:13pm On Aug 27, 2019
Afam4eva:

We talking money and you're talking nonsense.

D guy insult P square sha!

Re: 5 Biggest Nigerian-International Music Collaborations Of All-Time by pocohantas(f): 7:14pm On Aug 27, 2019
Where is Chop My Money?

Please remove that blow nonsense from there.

10 Likes

Re: 5 Biggest Nigerian-International Music Collaborations Of All-Time by LazyGold(m): 7:14pm On Aug 27, 2019
rman:
Suuny Ade and Onyeka is still number one!

Wait For Me!

Sunny Ade (Nigerian)

Onyeka (International)

�����

You call Sunny Ade that once had a Grammy nomination local?

1 Like

Re: 5 Biggest Nigerian-International Music Collaborations Of All-Time by Chukazu: 7:14pm On Aug 27, 2019
I still prefer "Bring it on" by Psqaure ft. Dave Scott

5 Likes

Re: 5 Biggest Nigerian-International Music Collaborations Of All-Time by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 27, 2019
Nostradamus:
What about airtel's hands across the world that has 2face,r.kelly and some other international stars..

Tiwa savage ft omarion;get it now

That song is the best. Written and Produced by R-Kelly. It just made me love him more. Lemme play it sef.

1 Like

Re: 5 Biggest Nigerian-International Music Collaborations Of All-Time by bjbjbj: 7:17pm On Aug 27, 2019
Wizkid come closer the Drake that nerve come closer and move forward.
Re: 5 Biggest Nigerian-International Music Collaborations Of All-Time by medolab90(m): 7:18pm On Aug 27, 2019
No chop my money by Akon and psquare

1 Like

Re: 5 Biggest Nigerian-International Music Collaborations Of All-Time by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 27, 2019
ceejay80s:
Una no get work for this nairaland sef, we need news of kidnappers, ritualist, domestic violence, armed robbers, fraud and buhari

Your mind has been reconfigure to hearing woe news and sad news . ... You need regeneration of mind
Re: 5 Biggest Nigerian-International Music Collaborations Of All-Time by majamajic(m): 7:19pm On Aug 27, 2019
I will replace Fans Mi with Ojuelegba remix by wizkid ft Drake ,
Re: 5 Biggest Nigerian-International Music Collaborations Of All-Time by LazyGold(m): 7:20pm On Aug 27, 2019
rman:
Suuny Ade and Onyeka is still number one!

Wait For Me!

Sunny Ade (Nigerian)

Onyeka (International)

�����

You call Sunny Ade that once had a Grammy Award nomination local?

1 Like

Re: 5 Biggest Nigerian-International Music Collaborations Of All-Time by ecclize: 7:20pm On Aug 27, 2019
P-square vs Dave Scot
Bring it on. still da best

1 Like

Re: 5 Biggest Nigerian-International Music Collaborations Of All-Time by Jasen1(m): 7:24pm On Aug 27, 2019
Where is Oliver Twist
Re: 5 Biggest Nigerian-International Music Collaborations Of All-Time by TSRC: 7:26pm On Aug 27, 2019
Psquare really fucckked up sha.

Undisputed legends with no.rivals.
They could have been ruling the music scenes for the next 10 years and stacking up the money.

Instead they had to leave the scene for kids.

1 Like

Re: 5 Biggest Nigerian-International Music Collaborations Of All-Time by MrCarterlee(m): 7:28pm On Aug 27, 2019
muzically:
You forgot Yemi Alade ft. Rick Ross
that one na music?
Re: 5 Biggest Nigerian-International Music Collaborations Of All-Time by Timhigher(m): 7:29pm On Aug 27, 2019
Damn!
remove dat Davido fans MI and put
p. square bring it on
or
wizkid and wale
Re: 5 Biggest Nigerian-International Music Collaborations Of All-Time by eikechukwu8(m): 7:30pm On Aug 27, 2019
Abagworo:

That song is excellent
abi your brain dey pepper you? which song is excellent?
Re: 5 Biggest Nigerian-International Music Collaborations Of All-Time by traihit: 7:34pm On Aug 27, 2019
TSRC:
Psquare really fucckked up sha.

Undisputed legends with no.rivals.
They could have been ruling the music scenes for the next 10 years and stacking up the money.

Instead they had to leave the scene for kids.

Just listened to the song "Bring it on" in full and though those guys are really talented together, their childishness is going to be the end of their career.
Re: 5 Biggest Nigerian-International Music Collaborations Of All-Time by freshbear(m): 7:37pm On Aug 27, 2019
Afam4eva:
We talking money and you're talking nonsense.
you only live ones that's the anthem (YOLO)
Re: 5 Biggest Nigerian-International Music Collaborations Of All-Time by Vikzz(m): 7:39pm On Aug 27, 2019
e show say OP na davido fan smh
after e shade wizkid, e no fit even add wiz ft drake song cover even after adding all others on the list
Re: 5 Biggest Nigerian-International Music Collaborations Of All-Time by Amigo65(m): 7:41pm On Aug 27, 2019
You have brain touch. mtchewwwww
Re: 5 Biggest Nigerian-International Music Collaborations Of All-Time by engrkaz(m): 7:41pm On Aug 27, 2019
Rugged man ft 9ice: Ruggedy Baba. It was quite big then

2 Likes

Re: 5 Biggest Nigerian-International Music Collaborations Of All-Time by Risingblue008(m): 7:56pm On Aug 27, 2019
Edris ft 50cent
Re: 5 Biggest Nigerian-International Music Collaborations Of All-Time by lucind(f): 8:00pm On Aug 27, 2019
Beautiful Onyinye was and is still the best song for me, I still play it almost everyday, Rosenté did a beautiful rap there.

1 Like

Re: 5 Biggest Nigerian-International Music Collaborations Of All-Time by phenzy(m): 8:00pm On Aug 27, 2019
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
that song burnaboy and dave....that song dey bust my brain.....If you send me the location
Then I'll be right there Let me come, come check you, my baby No time, no And my dog is on probation, another five years Me bring girls to his location No time, no

You sabi bro. I dey wonder if na only don hear that jam fr naija
Re: 5 Biggest Nigerian-International Music Collaborations Of All-Time by MrBONE2(m): 8:01pm On Aug 27, 2019
Sylraph1:
grin

Let's forget the hype and say the truth

That BLOW MY MIND no make sense joor sad

OK Oups what about grin

Timaya ft Shaggy... Shake Da BumBumgrin
Re: 5 Biggest Nigerian-International Music Collaborations Of All-Time by Sylraph1: 8:07pm On Aug 27, 2019
MrBONE2:

OK Oups what about grin

Timaya ft Shaggy... Shake Da BumBumgrin
I can do.better Than that
Re: 5 Biggest Nigerian-International Music Collaborations Of All-Time by febo15(m): 8:36pm On Aug 27, 2019
P- Square ft TI. I have forgotten the name of the song. grin
Re: 5 Biggest Nigerian-International Music Collaborations Of All-Time by Gassa007: 8:37pm On Aug 27, 2019
Sylraph1:
grin
Let's forget the hype and say the truth
That BLOW MY MIND no make sense joor sad
Goan hang yourself na
Re: 5 Biggest Nigerian-International Music Collaborations Of All-Time by sholaypompon(m): 8:38pm On Aug 27, 2019
Psquare beautiful Onyinye ft Rick Ross still remain the best
Re: 5 Biggest Nigerian-International Music Collaborations Of All-Time by shegzmartinsduke(m): 8:39pm On Aug 27, 2019
una no know gbedu,2face featuring Benie Man

1 Like

Re: 5 Biggest Nigerian-International Music Collaborations Of All-Time by sholaypompon(m): 8:39pm On Aug 27, 2019
Sylraph1:

I can do.better Than that
Ejeajo.. The duo sure had a lot of hit foreign collaborations
Re: 5 Biggest Nigerian-International Music Collaborations Of All-Time by Kingluqman(m): 8:41pm On Aug 27, 2019
muzically:
You forgot Yemi Alade ft. Rick Ross
Dah one na hit?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is The Best Nigerian Rapper? / My Top Ten Gospel Jams / Play Fuji Music Online Or Download Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.