Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,495 members, 7,954,897 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:02 PM

5 Biggest Nigerian-International Music Collaborations Of All-Time - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 5 Biggest Nigerian-International Music Collaborations Of All-Time (32009 Views)

AEUSA: Portable Wins First International Music Award / The Top Thirty Biggest Nigerian Songs Of 2021 / 5 Biggest Nigerian International Collaborations Of 2017 So Far - Synord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Biggest Nigerian-International Music Collaborations Of All-Time by Seunnzy(m): 8:47pm On Aug 27, 2019
Sylraph1:
grin

Let's forget the hype and say the truth

That BLOW MY MIND no make sense joor sad
I've been listening to the song on trace and it's not even making sense...Chris brown tried his best sha

1 Like

Re: 5 Biggest Nigerian-International Music Collaborations Of All-Time by ikorodureporta: 8:53pm On Aug 27, 2019
landmark86:
Davido ft Chris brown- blow my mind
Is just too overhyped abeg

nothing like overhype. Watch d video like 3 times & see how Chris Brown was deep into it
Re: 5 Biggest Nigerian-International Music Collaborations Of All-Time by lucianohase(m): 9:04pm On Aug 27, 2019
Beyonce ft whizkid is the biggest so far
Re: 5 Biggest Nigerian-International Music Collaborations Of All-Time by lucianohase(m): 9:05pm On Aug 27, 2019
Beyonce (the queen...the goddess herself)ft whizkid is the biggest so far
Re: 5 Biggest Nigerian-International Music Collaborations Of All-Time by owila4luv(m): 9:14pm On Aug 27, 2019
kalvoken:
Psqaure ft Rick rose should top the list
4 wetin na!
Re: 5 Biggest Nigerian-International Music Collaborations Of All-Time by owila4luv(m): 9:15pm On Aug 27, 2019
seanswitch:
Tuface ft. R. Kelly cheesy
na scam
Re: 5 Biggest Nigerian-International Music Collaborations Of All-Time by owila4luv(m): 9:17pm On Aug 27, 2019
Onlydaughter:
What about: Brown skin girl, her skin just like pearls
Tuface and wyclef: proud to be African
wyclef and 2face na kpan kpangolo song biko
Re: 5 Biggest Nigerian-International Music Collaborations Of All-Time by owila4luv(m): 9:20pm On Aug 27, 2019
Mac2016:
What about Brown Skin Girl - Wizkid and Beyonce?
that one na movie jingle
Re: 5 Biggest Nigerian-International Music Collaborations Of All-Time by seanswitch(m): 9:31pm On Aug 27, 2019
owila4luv:
na scam

Big one
Re: 5 Biggest Nigerian-International Music Collaborations Of All-Time by chukzyfcbb: 9:31pm On Aug 27, 2019
Nostradamus:
What about airtel's hands across the world that has 2face,r.kelly and some other international stars..

Tiwa savage ft omarion;get it now
You sabi better thing bro

that Tiwa Savage and Omarion was just perfect!
Always liked watching Omarion dance moves from way back
Re: 5 Biggest Nigerian-International Music Collaborations Of All-Time by Abagworo(m): 9:36pm On Aug 27, 2019
eikechukwu8:

abi your brain dey pepper you? which song is excellent?

The blend of Afrobeats with trap and traditional hip hop in that track is amazing. It started like a midtempo trap beat much like Travis Scott "Sicko Mode" but moved to fast rythm uptempo Afrobeats then midway relaxed a bit with Rick Ross dishing out old school Hip-hop flows.
Re: 5 Biggest Nigerian-International Music Collaborations Of All-Time by Knox123(m): 9:40pm On Aug 27, 2019
Onlydaughter:
What about:
Brown skin girl, her skin just like pearls

Tuface and wyclef: proud to be African

Faze & sound sultan was featured too

1 Like

Re: 5 Biggest Nigerian-International Music Collaborations Of All-Time by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 27, 2019
Tuface and T pain ever since I left u girl is like I have fell off,I can't get back online since I log off
Re: 5 Biggest Nigerian-International Music Collaborations Of All-Time by YusufTheGreat: 10:13pm On Aug 27, 2019
Sylraph1:
grin

yeah brown skin girl is the worst. OverhypedtNursery school song grin grin
Re: 5 Biggest Nigerian-International Music Collaborations Of All-Time by Mecojackson(m): 11:06pm On Aug 27, 2019
These was done by Davison fans, what of brown skin girl
Re: 5 Biggest Nigerian-International Music Collaborations Of All-Time by MetalJigsaw(m): 11:13pm On Aug 27, 2019
Mayorkun ft Tupac
Re: 5 Biggest Nigerian-International Music Collaborations Of All-Time by BabaIbo: 11:55pm On Aug 27, 2019
Beautiful Onyinye, Chop my money, and Bring it on all by P.Square are the best abeg

1 Like

Re: 5 Biggest Nigerian-International Music Collaborations Of All-Time by 3434tunde(m): 12:04am On Aug 28, 2019
You people can compile nonsense. How is blow my mind song or that nonsense mick mills collaboration ever better than psquare and akons CHOP MY MoNEY song.
Re: 5 Biggest Nigerian-International Music Collaborations Of All-Time by james2409: 3:11am On Aug 28, 2019
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
that song burnaboy and dave....that song dey bust my brain.....If you send me the location
Then I'll be right there Let me come, come check you, my baby No time, no And my dog is on probation, another five years Me bring girls to his location No time, no
dog khe. haba
Re: 5 Biggest Nigerian-International Music Collaborations Of All-Time by olisaEze(m): 3:27am On Aug 28, 2019
Sylraph1:
grin

Glad to know I’m not the only one that thinks so. I had already started feeling like maybe I don’t get music again? grin
Re: 5 Biggest Nigerian-International Music Collaborations Of All-Time by sucess001(m): 6:29am On Aug 28, 2019
Pulse ft Busts Rhymes.
2face Ft Tpain

1 Like

Re: 5 Biggest Nigerian-International Music Collaborations Of All-Time by femi4: 6:52am On Aug 28, 2019
seanswitch:
Tuface ft. R. Kelly cheesy
flex..time to have sex. Scam
Re: 5 Biggest Nigerian-International Music Collaborations Of All-Time by femi4: 6:54am On Aug 28, 2019
Sylraph1:
grin

you couldn't recognize a hit when you see one
Re: 5 Biggest Nigerian-International Music Collaborations Of All-Time by Olalekanharoon(m): 8:51am On Aug 28, 2019
2dice01:
Beautiful Onyinye
Still the dopest Jam
Rick Ross flows was top notch
we talking money they talking nonsense
Re: 5 Biggest Nigerian-International Music Collaborations Of All-Time by Cormung: 12:51pm On Aug 28, 2019
Collaboration is a great way to become popular worldwide for a local artist but I think that these days there are some better ways to attract new listeners. Spotify artist promotion would be a really good example. Social media marketing also can become an effective tool. Being a musician myself I use those methods and I clearly see how the audience is getting bigger.
Re: 5 Biggest Nigerian-International Music Collaborations Of All-Time by urchmanni93(m): 9:00pm On Aug 28, 2019
Fans MI should be number 1
Re: 5 Biggest Nigerian-International Music Collaborations Of All-Time by johnsmith33(m): 7:44am On Feb 22, 2020
Roblox is gaining popularity very fast in recent time. The [url="https://www.mayab40.com/roblox-asset-downloader/"]Asset downloader[/url] of Roblox allows you to download assets that are possessed by another player. It facilitates you to download assets like clothing such as shirts, pants, etc.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Artists Should Learn From Burna Boy's New Album Twice As Tall / Play Fuji Music Online Or Download Here / Sunny Ade Vs Ebenezer Obey: Who Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.