Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,934 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Biodun Fatoyinbo To Spend Night In Police Custody Over Rape Allegation - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Biodun Fatoyinbo To Spend Night In Police Custody Over Rape Allegation (31330 Views)

The Guardian UK: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation Goes International / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo To Spend Night In Police Custody Over Rape Allegation by mamajj17(f): 8:54pm On Aug 27, 2019
bishung247:
this is ridiculous
How? Police Custody is meant for Human being
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo To Spend Night In Police Custody Over Rape Allegation by MrAnele(m): 8:54pm On Aug 27, 2019
Na so
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo To Spend Night In Police Custody Over Rape Allegation by GreatResearcher: 8:54pm On Aug 27, 2019
Funkybabee:
inside life, eh I need 5alive

omo check my sign to support a sister jare
Are u the girl my girlfriend was talking about?
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo To Spend Night In Police Custody Over Rape Allegation by martineverest(m): 8:54pm On Aug 27, 2019
who are they deceiving?
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo To Spend Night In Police Custody Over Rape Allegation by donprinyo(m): 8:55pm On Aug 27, 2019
Fera women o
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo To Spend Night In Police Custody Over Rape Allegation by 1shortblackboy: 8:55pm On Aug 27, 2019
why? they should release the man abeg !
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo To Spend Night In Police Custody Over Rape Allegation by martineverest(m): 8:55pm On Aug 27, 2019
ictjobber:
I see through this facade
not only u.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo To Spend Night In Police Custody Over Rape Allegation by Realhommie(m): 8:57pm On Aug 27, 2019
Ghen ghen
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo To Spend Night In Police Custody Over Rape Allegation by ekestic1976(f): 8:57pm On Aug 27, 2019
[quote author=anonymous1759 post=81671463]

Look at how peaceful Biodun surrendered himself no media noise even after being detained over night if it's Dakolo Instagram, Twitter, naija yeyebritties and youths who don't resign with their sense will start making noise. Hope if when Busola or Dakolo are asked to spend a night in custody nobody will complain? Let the truth unfold I don't support media trial. [/quote

Like you can die for this Fatoyinbo guy! Religious bigotry has blinded your eyes against the truth! Indeed, "Religion is the opium of the mases"!

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo To Spend Night In Police Custody Over Rape Allegation by Funkybabee(f): 8:58pm On Aug 27, 2019
GreatResearcher:
Are u the girl my girlfriend was talking about?

I don't understand u bro
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo To Spend Night In Police Custody Over Rape Allegation by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 27, 2019
cathodekazim:
For busola dakolo to win this case, she has to surrender her vagyina for forensic analysis
These is funny cheesy
Like,radio -dating techniques will be used on her vagina to detect if any sperm with the pastor's DNA could be detected ?
How feasible is these ?
Somebody's wife & vagina fa !
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo To Spend Night In Police Custody Over Rape Allegation by Trinityman: 8:59pm On Aug 27, 2019
Who are u guys deceiving,When we all know nothing is coming out of this matter.Na to continue Coza Coza all the girls.

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo To Spend Night In Police Custody Over Rape Allegation by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:00pm On Aug 27, 2019
The key point in your essay is ’whilst I was growing up’... Mugu then... There were many biodun then as it is now and many archdeacon...whatever that name arch means to you in your Mugu phase

up’
ekestic1976:
I don't like these Pentecostal pastors. In those days whilst I was growing up, our Archdeacons and the rest were not proud and conceited. They were cool, unassuming, and were ever ready to lend a hand whenever assistance was needed. But these ones have redefined Christianity in worldly ways, to the extent that it's difficult differentiating a pastor from a PR guru, an entertainer and conmen.
To think that many of us still believe that these American Wonder men can lead them in the way of salvation!
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo To Spend Night In Police Custody Over Rape Allegation by salford: 9:04pm On Aug 27, 2019
grin grin
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo To Spend Night In Police Custody Over Rape Allegation by Wickedfacts: 9:05pm On Aug 27, 2019
paxonel:
Police custody does not necessarily mean he is being detained right?

No, he's not being detained, he's being kept in savings account.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo To Spend Night In Police Custody Over Rape Allegation by DaddyGngeess(m): 9:10pm On Aug 27, 2019
paxonel:

My brother na detain be that, he will need a shorty to bail him tomorrow, nothing dey there..normal police thing..
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo To Spend Night In Police Custody Over Rape Allegation by Risingblue008(m): 9:11pm On Aug 27, 2019
Serious issues r rising and u r bring dis 3rd generation of news here,...
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo To Spend Night In Police Custody Over Rape Allegation by iswallker(m): 9:13pm On Aug 27, 2019
ekestic1976:
I don't like these Pentecostal pastors. In those days whilst I was growing up, our Archdeacons and the rest were not proud and conceited. They were cool, unassuming, and were ever ready to lend a hand whenever assistance was needed. But these ones have redefined Christianity in worldly ways, to the extent that it's difficult differentiating a pastor from a PR guru, an entertainer and conmen.
To think that many of us still believe that these American Wonder men can lead them in the way of salvation!

Why not go back to those days.. tongue
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo To Spend Night In Police Custody Over Rape Allegation by BluntBoy(m): 9:16pm On Aug 27, 2019
paxonel:

Technically, he is being detained.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo To Spend Night In Police Custody Over Rape Allegation by notoriousbabe: 9:17pm On Aug 27, 2019
Allahu Akbar! grin grin

Nothing will come out of the investigation Biodun Fatoyinbo is a big boy with connections in high places, he will sure be cleared. For sey na seun or lalasticlala enter this kind case na him police go get something out of the case
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo To Spend Night In Police Custody Over Rape Allegation by davidque: 9:20pm On Aug 27, 2019
ekestic1976:
Please come down from your high horses. we all came from these same churches you have mentioned and i can tell you that many of these Arcdeacons you have mentioned have defiled many young boys who are battling this issues till today. Many more belong to deadly subtle secret cult groups that influence their preaching. Even with all that i have mentioned, there are many who don't tow this line and never will, the same things i have mentioned is true of pentecostal churches. So please stop all these sanctimonious talk, what is most important is that we all know God for ourselves just as God intended it to be from the beginning, this way we will eradicate or greatly reduce errors in wrong doctrines and false teachings.

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo To Spend Night In Police Custody Over Rape Allegation by BluntBoy(m): 9:25pm On Aug 27, 2019
robinsoncrosoe:
Nobody is shouting police brutality like the other party that will start raising false alarm

Simple. U are called for interrogation, u go for it.

Don't come and be telling us they took you at gun point

Nonsense and ingredients

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo To Spend Night In Police Custody Over Rape Allegation by abels(m): 9:31pm On Aug 27, 2019
continue defending him oga, fight for him till death you hear ? i like the resilience you have for him
paxonel:
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo To Spend Night In Police Custody Over Rape Allegation by abels(m): 9:32pm On Aug 27, 2019
please kemi olunloyo should be invited too, let her come and prove that people conspired against him..all those people she mentioned their name
newsynews:
Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly, COZA, will be spending the night in police custody where he surrendered himself for interrogation today.

Biodun Ftaoyinbo surrendered himself at the Police Force CID Headquarters in Abuja concerning the rape allegation leveled against him by Bukola Dakolo, wife of singer Timi Dakolo.

The COZA pastor, who is being questioned by a team of 4 which are led by ACP Adaku Uche Anya, will be spending the night in custody due to the inability of the interrogating team to draw conclusions on the interrogation.

According to a source at the CID Headquarters, the allegations against Biodun Fatoyinbo are weighty.

When contacted, Police Public Relations Officer, Frank Mbah, stated that Biodun Fatoyinbo is still undergoing interrogation and that he is not certain whether he would be spending the night in custody.

This is all coming months after Busola Dakolo opened up in an interview about how she was raped multiple times by the COZA pastor in Ilorin. According to her, the incident which happened 20 years ago left her traumatized.

https://wotzup.ng/biodun-fatoyinbo-to-spend-night-in-police-custody-over-rape-allegation/

cc lalasticlala
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo To Spend Night In Police Custody Over Rape Allegation by vinelli(m): 9:33pm On Aug 27, 2019
Sapphire11:
. This is quite controversial. After close to 20years what evidence are they going to use against him? Except he is ready to come out clean.
If all married men in Nigeria decides to fish out their wives abusers, cell will not contain them.
Does timi think only his wife was raped as a teenager? Many were abused before they turned a teen sef and are living fine with their husband today.
Someone raped you multiple times and you had to wait till 20years later to hand him over to the police, these underage girls getting raped up and down deserves more justice than a married woman ranting about her past ordeal. Not justifying rape tho, but if you're going to come out 20years later make sure you have a hand full of real evidence. Not " nigbati nigbati...
Sorry to say but you just justified rape. There's no statue on limitation on rape so if he did it he should pay the piper

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo To Spend Night In Police Custody Over Rape Allegation by Oktane: 9:34pm On Aug 27, 2019
Sad
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo To Spend Night In Police Custody Over Rape Allegation by abels(m): 9:39pm On Aug 27, 2019
u made no sense
anonymous1759:

Look at how peaceful Biodun surrendered himself no media noise even after being detained over night if it's Dakolo Instagram, Twitter, naija yeyebritties and youths who don't resign with their sense will start making noise. Hope if when Busola or Dakolo are asked to spend a night in custody nobody will complain? Let the truth unfold I don't support media trial.

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo To Spend Night In Police Custody Over Rape Allegation by jaxxy(m): 9:40pm On Aug 27, 2019
robinsoncrosoe:
Nobody is shouting police brutality like the other party that will start raising false alarm

Simple. U are called for interrogation, u go for it.

Don't come and be telling us they took you at gun point

Nonsense and ingredients

He didn’t come to Lagos for the interrogation did he? If he lies the account of events won’t add up so it’s better everyone says the truth Including busola bt u don’t expect them to go to abuja for interrogations of a case they opened here by force. I think that was the issue.

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo To Spend Night In Police Custody Over Rape Allegation by abels(m): 9:43pm On Aug 27, 2019
like seriously you are not following the numerous accusations about this man or you chose to be insensitive ..okay let us assume dakolo lied okay?
what of the over 5,6,7 accusations..the people who have had one on one ecounters with him ,what about ese walters or you are a coza member,if you are am sorry i cant help you
Sapphire11:
. This is quite controversial. After close to 20years what evidence are they going to use against him? Except he is ready to come out clean.
If all married men in Nigeria decides to fish out their wives abusers, cell will not contain them.
Does timi think only his wife was raped as a teenager? Many were abused before they turned a teen sef and are living fine with their husband today.
Someone raped you multiple times and you had to wait till 20years later to hand him over to the police, these underage girls getting raped up and down deserves more justice than a married woman ranting about her past ordeal. Not justifying rape tho, but if you're going to come out 20years later make sure you have a hand full of real evidence. Not " nigbati nigbati...

3 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo To Spend Night In Police Custody Over Rape Allegation by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 27, 2019
vinelli:

Sorry to say but you just justified rape. There's no statue on limitation on rape so if he did it he should pay the piper
Of course. A rapist should face the justice, but in this case how? That's why I said except he's willing to come out clean about Wether he truly raped her or not. 20years is a long time to get an evidence and this is Nigeria
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo To Spend Night In Police Custody Over Rape Allegation by Otunbastevo(m): 9:47pm On Aug 27, 2019
This man won't go scout free, he pay for his sin, infact they need to chop off his useless dick to face more intending victims... He is a very bad role model.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map / Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister / What God Did When I Found Myself In A Den Of Cultists In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.