Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Is naira_host a Fraud Or What? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is naira_host a Fraud Or What? (672 Views)

Is This Fraud Or What? (Image) / Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) / Ansiec: Is This Fraud Or What? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is naira_host a Fraud Or What? by bdorg(m): 8:58am On Oct 25, 2010
Hello Nairalanders,

I recently opted to do business with naira_host to help me host my site as well as register my domain for a fee of #20,000.

I paid for this service since 23rd of September 2010.

The only communication from them was that they have recieved payments and sent me login details to my control panel, etc.

To my amazement, the login details dont work, my domain was never registered and they havent responded to any of the support tickets I have raised. The support line doesnt work because a machine always answers in an annoying loop.

I eventually pitched my tent with another service provider (www.justhost.com) about 3weeks after this fraud, and they have now registered my domain, and Im now enjoying the service.

Has anyone done business with naira_host before?

Is there a chance I can get my initial #20,000 back?

(1) (Reply)

What Are You Going To Cook On Xmas Day And New Year? / Petroluem Biz Quiz / Sex Business Is Booming In Singapore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.