Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) (7907 Views)

Your Toilet Seat Is Your Thinking Chair: True Or False? / Fraud Allegation Against Tope Alabi - Tope Alabi's Reaction / False Allegation Against Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by GowonAbacha2: 10:16pm On Sep 26, 2014
Goodevening everyone on this section. I'm from the political section but I decided to share this notice on this section as it will be beneficial to the nairaland community as a whole.
This is to notify the general public that the person behind the moniker Jennylove7575 is a scammer and a fraud. I'm a victim of her and after some dug out, it was discovered that this same person has also scammed many other people on this forum (names withheld for the sake of publicity). To vent out her frustrations, s/he decided to blackmail people who expose her with a message saying her phone number and text pin were collected only to use and dump her him.
However, you should really be careful with the kind of people you follow and send PM's to on this section. Not everyone with a pink 'f' is female.

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by naturally: 10:17pm On Sep 26, 2014
Still trying to determine the relationship between your topic ,the body of your msg and the photo

1 Like

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by GowonAbacha2: 10:19pm On Sep 26, 2014
naturally: Ok
Just be careful...scammers like this are everywhere.
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by suckerpunch: 10:24pm On Sep 26, 2014
naturally: Still trying to determine the relationship between your topic ,the body of your msg and the photo

I got confused too! He did the topic thing to drag us in
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by GowonAbacha2: 10:28pm On Sep 26, 2014
naturally: Still trying to determine the relationship between your topic ,the body of your msg and the photo
The photo is that of the acclaimed jennylove7575. He's a male but disguising as a female on this forum under the moniker jennylove7575. So just get that upfront.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by Mendo007(m): 10:37pm On Sep 26, 2014
noted thanks
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by GowonAbacha2: 10:44pm On Sep 26, 2014
Mendo007: noted thanks
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by 24in7: 10:46pm On Sep 26, 2014
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. Notin 2say 4nw until she cmes here 2comment ,dnt kwn who 2trust lipsrsealed
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by samuelson06(m): 10:58pm On Sep 26, 2014
I think she can only scam ashewo men and not everybody.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by Sunkyphil(m): 11:00pm On Sep 26, 2014
i tot as much many he-girl don boku for nl we no even no who is who.
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by GowonAbacha2: 11:01pm On Sep 26, 2014
24in7: lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. Notin 2say 4nw until she cmes here 2comment ,dnt kwn who 2trust lipsrsealed
He has no evidence to prove that he's innocent. He was interrogated on a previous thread that was deleted by the mods and he was completely busted. He stole that picture from a festival which is suspected to be the calabar festival. Few days ago,it was banega and now, its this. You just have to be careful of these scammers.

1 Like

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by jennylove7575(f): 11:04pm On Sep 26, 2014
GowonAbacha2: Goodevening everyone on this section. I'm from the political section but I decided to share this notice on this section as it will be beneficial to the nairaland community as a whole.
This is to notify the general public that the person behind the moniker Jennylove7575 is a scammer and a fraud. I'm a victim of her and after some dug out, it was discovered that this same person has also scammed many other people on this forum (names withheld for the sake of publicity). To vent out her frustrations, s/he decided to blackmail people who expose her with a message saying her phone number and text pin were collected only to use and dump her him.
However, you should really be careful with the kind of people you follow and send PM's to on this section. Not everyone with a pink 'f' is female.
Ha ha ha ha ha is this all you can do? ha ha ha ha boo boo…ha h ha ha ha…u go cry taya…ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha….theif ole…talking rubbish…. i gave you privilege and you blew it. U lied that your mother is sick she has arthritis and requires operation that I should send you £200 I deleted you and called you a thief. What do you expect? To give a guy on internet I have not met before my money? For what? I don’t even expect a guy that I haven’t met me before to give me money. You said your name is Vincent I knew you were lying. You are a begger. Why body dey pepper you say I tell my friends and dey yab you. you think I pick money for uk street?
Oya come take pounds ole barawo banza!

2 Likes

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by jennylove7575(f): 11:06pm On Sep 26, 2014
GowonAbacha2:
The photo is that of the acclaimed jennylove7575. He's a male but disguising as a female on this forum under the moniker jennylove7575. So just get that upfront.
Ha ha ha ha ha is this all you can do? ha ha ha ha boo boo…ha h ha ha ha…u go cry taya…ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha….theif ole…talking rubbish…. i gave you privilege and you blew it. U lied that your mother is sick she has arthritis and requires operation that I should send you £200 I deleted you and called you a thief. What do you expect? To give a guy on internet I have not met before my money? For what? I don’t even expect a guy that I haven’t met me before to give me money. You said your name is Vincent I knew you were lying. You are a begger. Why body dey pepper you say I tell my friends and dey yab you. you think I pick money for uk street?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by suckerpunch: 11:07pm On Sep 26, 2014
Lmfao!! Grabs popcorn..this is gonna be fun!

2 Likes

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by jennylove7575(f): 11:08pm On Sep 26, 2014
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by GowonAbacha2: 11:14pm On Sep 26, 2014
You can just imagine what this fool is talking about. Chinazaekperem2, byrron, obinoscopy .u can just imagine the stupìdity of this dude again accusing me of asking him/ her for £200. grin lwkmd. Obinoscopy pls do the needy.
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by 24in7: 11:20pm On Sep 26, 2014
GowonAbacha2:
He has no evidence to prove that he's innocent. He was interrogated on a previous thread that was deleted by the mods and he was completely busted. He stole that picture from a festival which is suspected to be the calabar festival. Few days ago,it was banega and now, its this. You just have to be careful of these scammers.
. If truely they're scammers, God plz keep xposin them 1 by 1

1 Like

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by GowonAbacha2: 11:23pm On Sep 26, 2014
jennylove7575: Ha ha ha ha ha is this all you can do? ha ha ha ha boo boo…ha h ha ha ha…u go cry taya…ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha….theif ole…talking rubbish…. i gave you privilege and you blew it. U lied that your mother is sick she has arthritis and requires operation that I should send you £200 I deleted you and called you a thief. What do you expect? To give a guy on internet I have not met before my money? For what? I don’t even expect a guy that I haven’t met me before to give me money. You said your name is Vincent I knew you were lying. You are a begger. Why body dey pepper you say I tell my friends and dey yab you. you think I pick money for uk street?
Chinazaekperem, is my name ever vincent ? grin. You don't even know how to blackmail people little boy. First, you we're accusing me of collecting your number and pin. Now, ur saying I asked you for money. See I will finish you and chase you out of this forum. If you need some blackmailing lessons, come and meet me, I will hapily teach you. Don't me silly little boy. Try harder next time. By the way, remove that picture you stole from the calabar festival.

1 Like

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by GowonAbacha2: 11:29pm On Sep 26, 2014
24in7: . If truely they're scammers, God plz keep xposin them 1 by 1
He's already exposed. He's now trying to blackmail me by telling me I'm one vincent that asked her/him for £200. You can just imagine how that cements his stupidity. Banega was exposed last week and she jejely left without argueing or trying to prove stubborn. Now this one called jennylove7575 has been exposed and out of every means to prove stubborn, the best he could do is to blackmail me. grin
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 26, 2014
chai dis is unbelievable, i jst dont no who to trust again o bt i think i trust my rozzay sha.
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by jennylove7575(f): 11:38pm On Sep 26, 2014
GowonAbacha2:
Chinazaekperem, is my name ever vincent ? grin. You don't even know how to blackmail people little boy. First, you we're accusing me of collecting your number and pin. Now, ur saying I asked you for money. See I will finish you and chase you out of this forum. If you need some blackmailing lessons, come and meet me, I will hapily teach you. Don't me silly little boy. Try harder next time. By the way, remove that picture you stole from the calabar festival.
do you have prove..mod knows you are liar..thats why they punished you.. they know you are brainless...nothinghill carnival have turned to calabar festival...ha ha ha ha ha ha ha....olodo....ha ha haha ha ha...you go cry taya...i and my homies are loving this ha ha ha ha ha ha ha grin grin grin grin you will learn to be polite to women after this...did any body fight for you? you can see....you are on your own.. burning your megabytes....you choose the wrong victim..you should have sort proper advice before you started running you loud mouth. you think i am one of those nigeria niaraland girl you just treat anyhow?.. ...na me and you. for this nairaland...ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha am loving it.
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by GowonAbacha2: 11:39pm On Sep 26, 2014
sameer1212: chai dis is unbelievable, i jst dont no who to trust again o bt i think i trust my rozzay sha.
I would have sent you a link of the thread he was busted but its been deleted by the mods. He's just a fool. Imagine him try to blackmail me by telling me I asked him for money cheesy. Small boy wey just enter bush yesterday ..grin. He doesn't even know how to lie. We've told him to bring an evidence to prove his accusations but he refused ...
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by MizMyColi(f): 11:41pm On Sep 26, 2014
Hi JennyLove, this is a serious allegation.

Kindly refer us to your facebook account for clarity, once and for all, you can change your name and username afterwards.

Please, I believed you're a lady too o, although your posts sometimes are questionable.

Just do the needful okay smiley

Signed: Mizmycoli (f)

6 Likes

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 26, 2014
Oh God Not again!
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by jennylove7575(f): 11:47pm On Sep 26, 2014
GowonAbacha2:
He's already exposed. He's now trying to blackmail me by telling me I'm one vincent that asked her/him for £200. You can just imagine how that cements his stupidity. Banega was exposed last week and she jejely left without argueing or trying to prove stubborn. Now this one called jennylove7575 has been exposed and out of every means to prove stubborn, the best he could do is to blackmail me. grin
you be theif...gowonabacha2 na thief...ole barawo ...begi begi.........you no get word for mouth except...he is man... he is a man...thats what you kept saying....no man in their right senses will sitdown to bicker words with you. you be proper mufu ha ha ha hathat is why you kept beckering words with a woman since morning.... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i don laugh taya you made my day today keeep it coming.
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by kropelgrada(m): 11:53pm On Sep 26, 2014
hmm..and i was thinking of hooking up with her in the UK..That picture looks like Notting-Hill Carnival to me though..Jennylove are you still in Wales?
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by GowonAbacha2: 11:54pm On Sep 26, 2014
jennylove7575: do you have prove..mod knows you are liar..thats why they punished you.. they know you are brainless...nothinghill carnival have turned to calabar festival...ha ha ha ha ha ha ha....olodo....ha ha haha ha ha...you go cry taya...i and my homies are loving this ha ha ha ha ha ha ha grin grin grin grin you will learn to be polite to women after this...did any body fight for you? you can see....you are on your own.. burning your megabytes....you choose the wrong victim..you should have sort proper advice before you started running you loud mouth. you think i am one of those nigeria niaraland girl you just treat anyhow?.. ...na me and you. for this nairaland...ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha am loving it.
Everyone already know ur a fraud from politics to romance and now to the general section so there's no point agueing with you. Any where they see ur moniker, all they see is a yahoo yahoo boy. When ur tired of ur yahoo yahoo business and sit down to think about something meaningful you can do with your life, you'll come back and thank me. You'll also do yourself a favour by not quoting me or anyone on this forum because nobody wants to mingle with a yahoo boy like you. You'll be doing urself a big hazard by quoting anyone in these 3 sections since virtually everyone knows the man behind the female moniker
Have a goodnight my son.
read ur comment about you saying ur having fun with ur hommies..remember this was the exact thing you said in the morning grin how much time do you and your hommies have to spend on the internet together since morning? It means ur up to something sinister and that's yahoo yahoo . If ur in search of a genuine job, I can help you out. You don't need a CV since I'm sure you don't even have an education.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by GowonAbacha2: 11:58pm On Sep 26, 2014
MizMyColi: Hi JennyLove, this is a serious allegation.

Kindly refer us to your facebook account for clarity, once and for all, you can change your name and username afterwards.

Please, I believed you're a lady too o, although your posts sometimes are questionable.

The kind of post s/he makes cements the fact that he's a male. That even didn't cross my mind mizmycoli. Jennylove7575, refer us to ur facebook profile to prove that ur real.

1 Like

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by jennylove7575(f): 12:04am On Sep 27, 2014
MizMyColi: Hi JennyLove, this is a serious allegation.

Please, I believed you're a lady too o, although your

as far as am concern gowonabacha2 is thief thats all i can say... i cannot give you my facebook account never. its for my family and Friends only. that will mean an intrusion into my private life. if you like to get intouch give me i have pm you my number..that guy is a fraudster..
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by Nobody: 12:06am On Sep 27, 2014
This is really bad.....
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by jennylove7575(f): 12:06am On Sep 27, 2014
GowonAbacha2:
The kind of post s/he makes cements the fact that he's a male. That even didn't cross my mind mizmycoli. Jennylove7575, refer us to ur facebook profile to prove that ur real.
see 419 taliking
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by jennylove7575(f): 12:09am On Sep 27, 2014
GowonAbacha2:
Everyone already know ur a fraud from politics to romance and now to the general section so there's no point agueing with you. Any where they see ur moniker, all they see is a yahoo yahoo boy. When ur tired of ur yahoo yahoo business and sit down to think about something meaningful you can do with your life, you'll come back and thank me. You'll also do yourself a favour by not quoting me or anyone on this forum because nobody wants to mingle with a yahoo boy like you. You'll be doing urself a big hazard by quoting anyone in these 3 sections since virtually everyone knows the man behind the female moniker
Have a goodnight my son.
read ur comment about you saying ur having fun with ur hommies..remember this was the exact thing you said in the morning grin how much time do you and your hommies have to spend on the internet together since morning? It means ur up to something sinister and that's yahoo yahoo . If ur in search of a genuine job, I can help you out. You don't need a CV since I'm sure you don't even have an education.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Disturbing Photos Of A Mermaid Caught In London / Payment Of Royalty In 2012 To Comandclem Patentees / Secrets Of How To Fill U S Visa Lottery And Be Successful.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.