Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,767 members, 7,827,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

What App Or Cable Can I Use To Connect My Phone(android) To My TV - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / What App Or Cable Can I Use To Connect My Phone(android) To My TV (294 Views)

Can I Put My Tv Guide Like This… My Television Consor Won’t Allow It / How To Connect Your Laptop With Your DECODER, Startime, Gotv And Dstv. / How Can I Use My Laptop As A TV, And Also Connect It With Gotv? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What App Or Cable Can I Use To Connect My Phone(android) To My TV by clarkmos15(m): 6:34pm On Aug 27, 2019
What app or cable can i use to connect my phone(Android) to my TV? Like to project my phone on the screen
need help urgently
Re: What App Or Cable Can I Use To Connect My Phone(android) To My TV by Donald3d(m): 6:47pm On Aug 27, 2019
clarkmos15:
What app or cable can i use to connect my phone(Android) to my TV?
Like to project my phone on the screen

need help urgently

Give more details
What kind of phone is it, what type of TV(the brand and model number would help or pictures), what input ports does the TV have ?, is it a smart TV ?
More details.....
Re: What App Or Cable Can I Use To Connect My Phone(android) To My TV by clarkmos15(m): 6:53pm On Aug 27, 2019
Donald3d:

Give more details
What kind of phone is it, what type of TV(the brand and model number would help or pictures), what input ports does the TV have ?, is it a smart TV ?
More details.....
phone model is infinix zero 4

It's a smart TV, It has HDMI, VGA and other regular inputs

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Accounts For Sell. / Gate Automation / How To Recover Deleted Whatsapp Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.