Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Junaid Mohammed: IPOB Will Pay With Their Blood If They Attempt Attack On Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Junaid Mohammed: IPOB Will Pay With Their Blood If They Attempt Attack On Buhari (33954 Views)

Thugs Teargassed As They Attempt To Loot Abuja Palliatives Warehouse / Nnamdi Kanu Replies Junaid Mohammed: IPOB Not Ohaneze, PANDEF That Bow To Threat / Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Junaid Mohammed: IPOB Will Pay With Their Blood If They Attempt Attack On Buhari by Lovelive: 10:35pm On Aug 27, 2019
haaryobhami:
how I wish am buhari, though am not a fan of buhari nd apc both ipob are over doin it..
if I was buhari I'll enter d midst of this iPig protesters nd they had better kill me cause if I no die dy would regret d day nnandi kanu was born nd igbos in Nigeria will wish they never existed cause I'll deal with dem eh

Sho tòn ?

Is that all ?
Re: Junaid Mohammed: IPOB Will Pay With Their Blood If They Attempt Attack On Buhari by chernest2002: 10:45pm On Aug 27, 2019
Junaid is a goat.

2 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: IPOB Will Pay With Their Blood If They Attempt Attack On Buhari by Emilokoiyawon: 11:06pm On Aug 27, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Who calls this man "elder statesman"
Very good question. An elder statesman that is talking like a blood-thirsty depot.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: IPOB Will Pay With Their Blood If They Attempt Attack On Buhari by gift2xl: 11:23pm On Aug 27, 2019
Sharap.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: IPOB Will Pay With Their Blood If They Attempt Attack On Buhari by ChimaAdeoye: 11:30pm On Aug 27, 2019
lol...See Junaid.... grin grin grin grin grin

Igbos will pay with their "bloods" and Fulanis will just walk all over Nigeria with their own "bloods" intact abi?

Just go and ask you grand fathers what they saw in the civil war. Mind you, this time around Fulanis will have to face Igbos ALONE! Lets see how long you guys can survive Igbo onslaught.

So why was Buhari hiding from the protesters? He should have showed himself or gone to Nigerian embassy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: IPOB Will Pay With Their Blood If They Attempt Attack On Buhari by losky83: 1:23am On Aug 28, 2019
MelesZenawi:
IPOB Members Will Pay With Their Blood If They Attempt Attack On Buhari - Junaid Mohammed

Elderstatesman and Second Republic lawmaker, Junaid Mohammed on Tuesday said members of the Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB) will pay with their bloods if they attempt to launch an attack on President Muhammadu Buhari in Japan.
Speaking in a chat with Daily Independent Junaid however described the threat of the group as ‘shakara’ saying they lack the means, arms and personnel to carry out their threats.
Details later…

https://www.independent.ng/ipob-members-will-pay-with-their-blood-if-they-attempt-attack-on-buhari-junaid-mohammed/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook
everyone of them should be shot on the attempt.their life's ain't useful to Nigeria.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: IPOB Will Pay With Their Blood If They Attempt Attack On Buhari by bastardmod: 4:27am On Aug 28, 2019
muykem:
I just pity Igbo people praising that stupid Kaun. Hausa can't differentiate IPOB from other Igbo any little attack on Buhari will spark mother of all violence God forbid.

And we will just stand and watch them kill us abi grin grin cheesy smiley....my guy just park well. Anybody do anyhow, you see anyhow.

2 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: IPOB Will Pay With Their Blood If They Attempt Attack On Buhari by bastardmod: 4:32am On Aug 28, 2019
haaryobhami:
how I wish am buhari, though am not a fan of buhari nd apc both ipob are over doin it..
if I was buhari I'll enter d midst of this iPig protesters nd they had better kill me cause if I no die dy would regret d day nnandi kanu was born nd igbos in Nigeria will wish they never existed cause I'll deal with dem eh

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: IPOB Will Pay With Their Blood If They Attempt Attack On Buhari by Ekpeitit(m): 4:49am On Aug 28, 2019
MelesZenawi:
IPOB Members Will Pay With Their Blood If They Attempt Attack On Buhari - Junaid Mohammed

Elderstatesman and Second Republic lawmaker, Junaid Mohammed on Tuesday said members of the Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB) will pay with their bloods if they attempt to launch an attack on President Muhammadu Buhari in Japan.
Speaking in a chat with Daily Independent Junaid however described the threat of the group as ‘shakara’ saying they lack the means, arms and personnel to carry out their threats.
Details later…

https://www.independent.ng/ipob-members-will-pay-with-their-blood-if-they-attempt-attack-on-buhari-junaid-mohammed/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook
Re: Junaid Mohammed: IPOB Will Pay With Their Blood If They Attempt Attack On Buhari by Ekpeitit(m): 4:51am On Aug 28, 2019
IPOB are noise makers,they won't even try it.
IPOB monkeys.
SHOOT THE IGBO SLAVES AT SIGHT.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: IPOB Will Pay With Their Blood If They Attempt Attack On Buhari by tvon(m): 5:19am On Aug 28, 2019
NAIJA WHICH WAY....... WOWNAIJA!!!!!!!
Re: Junaid Mohammed: IPOB Will Pay With Their Blood If They Attempt Attack On Buhari by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 5:33am On Aug 28, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Details later…

and him has no blood right, useless aboki.

2 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: IPOB Will Pay With Their Blood If They Attempt Attack On Buhari by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 5:36am On Aug 28, 2019
haaryobhami:
buhari is a useless coward,he love power, he's afraid to die, and for you, you are hopeless.

3 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: IPOB Will Pay With Their Blood If They Attempt Attack On Buhari by Nobody: 5:46am On Aug 28, 2019
Too much noise

Verified WeChat and Alipay wallet Available.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: IPOB Will Pay With Their Blood If They Attempt Attack On Buhari by Nobody: 5:46am On Aug 28, 2019
lilytender:
I trust Northern Almajaris, if Igbos should attack Buhari, in the next 100 years Igbo generation yet unborn will pay for it.

Pay in what way?... GEJ was attacked, who paid for it?..

That ship has sailed, no one cares that deep anymore.

3 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: IPOB Will Pay With Their Blood If They Attempt Attack On Buhari by skedman(m): 6:34am On Aug 28, 2019
Kingosytex:
Does anybody has the monopoly of violence? The answer is "NO"

If violence erupts, countless souls will be lost by both parties.

Nnamdi Kanu's call for IPOB to attack Buhari shows that he is shallow minded because common sense would have told him that attacking Buhari in Japan wasn't going to be possible because he is there on an official visit.

If the Hausas/fulanis dare attack the Igbos because of Buhari-IPOB saga, then the Igbos would certainly return the gesture and countless souls would perish. You don't threaten the Igbos with war, they have fought wars.

Re: Junaid Mohammed: IPOB Will Pay With Their Blood If They Attempt Attack On Buhari by rex444(m): 6:35am On Aug 28, 2019
Whoever is running this platform is a fool for letting things like this slide...... Igbos or Igbos will pay? Why is this even a news? I think the owner of this platform is also in support of the media war looming..... If U like ban me or even comot me totally .....

5 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: IPOB Will Pay With Their Blood If They Attempt Attack On Buhari by Truthbites: 7:27am On Aug 28, 2019
And u will pay with ur soul nigger!!!such an annoying statement

2 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: IPOB Will Pay With Their Blood If They Attempt Attack On Buhari by PureGoldh(m): 7:28am On Aug 28, 2019
All we need in this country is Peace
Re: Junaid Mohammed: IPOB Will Pay With Their Blood If They Attempt Attack On Buhari by israelmao(m): 7:28am On Aug 28, 2019
Junaid just the same you.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: IPOB Will Pay With Their Blood If They Attempt Attack On Buhari by globemoney: 7:30am On Aug 28, 2019
vincentus16:
northerners are not like southeast. This people are very reactive. If anything happens to buhari even if they do him what they did to ekweremmadu, it can lead to serious crisis oo. This people are always loyal to their hierarchies whether they are doing well or not. They are not like the igbos that criticized Jonathan's regime and even backed buhari to win even though they are not of the same tribe. If anything happens to buhari the igbos in the north will suffer first.
God help us oo.

You think igbos are afraid of the north. These are empty threats, nobody is afraid of the north

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: IPOB Will Pay With Their Blood If They Attempt Attack On Buhari by winterfell007(m): 7:30am On Aug 28, 2019
See how IPOD has succeeded in bringing disrepute to the Igbo nation. I guess it's very obvious now that we are not a force to reckon with. Even Urohbo people get mouth pass us
Re: Junaid Mohammed: IPOB Will Pay With Their Blood If They Attempt Attack On Buhari by package7(m): 7:31am On Aug 28, 2019
Who is this shallow brain elder talking nonsense?

2 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: IPOB Will Pay With Their Blood If They Attempt Attack On Buhari by TSRC: 7:31am On Aug 28, 2019
haaryobhami:
You will deal with them with which hand?
If you see fight, you go stand?

If I tear you slap.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: IPOB Will Pay With Their Blood If They Attempt Attack On Buhari by Truthbites: 7:31am On Aug 28, 2019
Like the northerners are gods? Wasn't Ekweremadu attacked? The citizens are not happy with their leaders..it's not a Buhari thing. I'm sure many Nigerians living abroad may prefer to live in nigeria.if the country was ok. The leaders should better Nigeria. Na so Abacha steal money so Tay ....I beg no Nigerian leader is good.we need revolution

2 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: IPOB Will Pay With Their Blood If They Attempt Attack On Buhari by TSRC: 7:33am On Aug 28, 2019
Re: Junaid Mohammed: IPOB Will Pay With Their Blood If They Attempt Attack On Buhari by olaolaking: 7:33am On Aug 28, 2019
Kingosytex:
Does anybody has the monopoly of violence? The answer is "NO"

If violence erupts, countless souls will be lost by both parties.

Nnamdi Kanu's call for IPOB to attack Buhari shows that he is shallow minded because common sense would have told him that attacking Buhari in Japan wasn't going to be possible because he is there on an official visit.

If the Hausas/fulanis dare attack the Igbos because of Buhari-IPOB saga, then the Igbos would certainly return the gesture and countless souls would perish. You don't threaten the Igbos with war, they have fought wars.
lost

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: IPOB Will Pay With Their Blood If They Attempt Attack On Buhari by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:34am On Aug 28, 2019
nairavsdollars:
i agree with him. IPOB only making empty shakara olooje

Why do northerns love blood too much .monkey and baboon wil cover in blood

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: IPOB Will Pay With Their Blood If They Attempt Attack On Buhari by Ugosample(m): 7:34am On Aug 28, 2019
hollah123:
So which tribe will have d highest casualty at d end, how many hausas dey se compared to d igbos in d north. U must b dreaming

You think the igjbo men will just sit there and let the almajiri boys kill them off (because they are the ones who mostly engage in this fvckery )

You see why I always say Nigger Area is fvcked?
wanting to kill innocent people because of what others that they did not even know did undecided

amall thing its threat of violence

smh

2 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: IPOB Will Pay With Their Blood If They Attempt Attack On Buhari by TSRC: 7:35am On Aug 28, 2019
Re: Junaid Mohammed: IPOB Will Pay With Their Blood If They Attempt Attack On Buhari by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 28, 2019
Dont worry mr junaid, those puny ipobians wont do a darn thing,its just mouth. cool

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: IPOB Will Pay With Their Blood If They Attempt Attack On Buhari by Bridget95(f): 7:36am On Aug 28, 2019
Janaid always talks nonsense with his small head.The man is a no body in Nigeria,he always talks like a common thug.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic / The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi / Uche Nwosu Returns To Supreme Court: Seeks Uzodinma's Disqualification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.