Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Dangote Truck Collides With ‘God Is Good Motors’ Bus At Auchi Junction - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dangote Truck Collides With ‘God Is Good Motors’ Bus At Auchi Junction (50287 Views)

The Struggle To Board A Bus At Iyana Ipaja, Lagos Due To Okada Ban / Truck Collides With Bus In Agulu, Anambra,16 Killed (Graphic Photos) / The Mercedes Benz Sprinter Introduced By "God Is Good Motors" To Delta Line (2) (3) (4)

Re: Dangote Truck Collides With ‘God Is Good Motors’ Bus At Auchi Junction by Centcanada: 7:27am On Aug 28, 2019
What is happening God. Yesterday at BRT bus stop, blood split on the floor like spatacles because Dangote miscontrol and claim lives of passengers. What is happening with this dangote of a thing? Let the management look into these drivers and ascertain the course.
Re: Dangote Truck Collides With ‘God Is Good Motors’ Bus At Auchi Junction by BULLIONVAN4(m): 7:33am On Aug 28, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
If to say Dangote is a Yoruba man, people would have been saying those accidents are ritual
What if he's an Igbo man? what would you have said? look at red mud everywher, dilapidated environment grin I wonder what some people from this part of the country would have said should this happened in the east with this kind of environment and red mud potopotogringringringringringringrin
Re: Dangote Truck Collides With ‘God Is Good Motors’ Bus At Auchi Junction by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 28, 2019
Yep, its more buses and business for them ,sorry passengers. wink
Re: Dangote Truck Collides With ‘God Is Good Motors’ Bus At Auchi Junction by DrTonitee(m): 8:12am On Aug 28, 2019
God is indeed good.can't these heavy duty vehicles be made to ply the road only at night?we keep doing same thing all the time and hope God hears our prayers .
Re: Dangote Truck Collides With ‘God Is Good Motors’ Bus At Auchi Junction by coluka: 8:39am On Aug 28, 2019
Thank God no life was lost
Re: Dangote Truck Collides With ‘God Is Good Motors’ Bus At Auchi Junction by Horldman(m): 8:45am On Aug 28, 2019
What will one do about this accidents of Dangote bus bai?One at Ikorodu...This is another one.... May God continue saving us
Re: Dangote Truck Collides With ‘God Is Good Motors’ Bus At Auchi Junction by Amudeneogu: 9:27am On Aug 28, 2019
Thank you, Jesus, for saving lives may your name be praised amen. This Dancote's truck should be ban from applying Nigerian roads for causing many accidents in this country if go to some areas like 9th mile, the fear of Dangote trucks is the beginning of your journey.
Re: Dangote Truck Collides With ‘God Is Good Motors’ Bus At Auchi Junction by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 28, 2019
December don near, baba is thirsty for blood

Re: Dangote Truck Collides With ‘God Is Good Motors’ Bus At Auchi Junction by Offpoint: 1:00pm On Aug 28, 2019
Gentlemanforyou:
First of all, thank God no life was lost
Secondly we have to be very observant about these so called DANGOTE truck drivers, I dont know if it's the orientation given to them or whatever , IMO I think the truck drivers ( especially dangote's ) are naturally wicked and inhumane , I have witnessed more than 5 occasions where those trucks deliberately want to crush anything in front of them, maybe because the trailer will always win a crash combat or because the driver are just on the other side of psycho I dont want to say mad , most times when I'm driving I'm usually sad when I see all these barbaric acts because in well laid countries, you hardly see such insane behaviours . But like the saying goes " THERE WAS A COUNTRY "
Sorry in Nigeria:
Truck drivers have no regards for car drivers,
Car drivers have no regards for bike riders,
Bike riders have no regards for bicyclist/foot walkers....

That's how the circle works.

Re: Dangote Truck Collides With ‘God Is Good Motors’ Bus At Auchi Junction by Phiheywhy1: 2:18pm On Aug 28, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
If to say Dangote is a Yoruba man, people would have been saying those accidents are ritual
So , what are you insinuating?? that Yoruba ppl re ritualist?

Re: Dangote Truck Collides With ‘God Is Good Motors’ Bus At Auchi Junction by Aiyegbajeje11(m): 2:23pm On Aug 28, 2019
Thanks God o
Re: Dangote Truck Collides With ‘God Is Good Motors’ Bus At Auchi Junction by beresponsible(m): 3:03pm On Aug 28, 2019
Forget the truck or the bus who wrong. See the road sef? Abi na for swamp dem di drive?
This is a road from Abuja to Benin that allocations were made in every annual budget during the PDP era through their godfather late Anenih who own the Nigerian public works ministry. Several Edo state federal ministers later this road is still a dead trap
Re: Dangote Truck Collides With ‘God Is Good Motors’ Bus At Auchi Junction by AbigailNebechi: 1:12am On Aug 30, 2019
PureGoldh:
Thank God for his divine protection over the life's of the people in that bus..

Indeed he is a light unto our path and a lamp unto our feet... May his name be praised.. Amen.

If yOu need Original pure honey

Call or whatsapp me on 081 0166 6771

Planes Wedged Together After Collision At Aberdeen Airport / Accident At Atakpo Delta, 14 Dead - Graphic Photos / A Car On Highway With A Rear Tyre Missing (Photos)