Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Help! Help! Help! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! Help! Help! (6442 Views)

Help Help Help / Help! Help! Help!! / Help! Help! Help My Family!!!. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! Help! Help! by Atk1nson(m): 5:03am On Aug 29, 2019
shege45:
then i believe if they can secretly verify the truthfulness of the situation, then they should help

It's not just about verifying the authenticity of the case. There was an instance where money was collected for someone who passed away before he could undergo the medical procedure the funds were meant for and it became a very contentious issue deciding what the funds should be used for. They couldn't return the money back because they did not have bank details of people and found it difficult to spend without offending some people.

Her best bet is to make her case here and also possibly contact NGO or crowd funding websites
Re: Help! Help! Help! by Atk1nson(m): 5:06am On Aug 29, 2019
funmiodun:
Pls moderator, help me push this to the front page. My daughter is just 7yeara old and I don't want to loose her. Pls help me

May God be with you at this challenging time. I suggest you include your bank details in your posts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! Help! Help! by uboma(m): 8:04am On Aug 29, 2019
Atk1nson:

May God be with you at this challenging time. I suggest you include your bank details in your posts

You are right.

At this stage, I guess her story is real. She should post her bank account details.
Re: Help! Help! Help! by funmiodun: 8:54pm On Aug 29, 2019
Good evening everyone. Sorry for replying late. I have been going on errands since morning cos of my daughter.
Note: my daughters account is closed and I have given the explanation in my post on page 3.

This is my personal account number:

Account name : Ogunnaike Temitope Kikelomo
Account number : 0019350005
Bank name: Gtbank

2 Likes

Re: Help! Help! Help! by funmiodun: 8:49am On Aug 30, 2019
Good morning everyone. I was able to open a bank account in her name yesterday. Pls help me. The clock keeps ticking and the earlier she start treatment the better her chances.
Re: Help! Help! Help! by funmiodun: 9:13am On Aug 30, 2019
Leukaemia is a cancer of the blood and even the doctors can't say the exact amount of money that will be involved. She need to start treatment with the first stage of chemotherapy and needs about 200k naira for that for 28days treatment. Chemotherapy has different stages of treatment and I don't know when and how her treatment will stop.
Re: Help! Help! Help! by funmiodun: 10:16am On Aug 30, 2019
I have been able to raise 52k in 2days. The doctor said I need to keep aside about 100k for blood and platelet cos the drugs is powerful which kills both cancer cells and non cancer cells and they don't know how many blood or platelet she might need before the end of the 28days treatment. So I will be needing about 300k to start her chemotherapy. God will bless the givers abundantly.

1 Like

Re: Help! Help! Help! by udumosam23(m): 11:04am On Aug 30, 2019
Dearest father, I don't know this lad, but I have seen through her mothers cry that they need help. I can't help even though I want to, this is why I call on you because I know you can.

I have never seen you forsaken the helpless, I have never seen you ignored the distressed. If I (human) could be this moved by this situation, how much you (loving father).

Pls Lord look at this condition and show mercy. Will she be required to go to hospital, send help. Stir the heart of men with the required resources to identify with her. Will she need a miracle, stretch forth your hand from heaven and reach out to her.

All we ask for is for the restoration of this child's health. Do this for us again and we will not cease to testify of your goodness in the courts of the righteous.

Thank you father for I know you will answer as we ask through Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior. Amen.

11 Likes

Re: Help! Help! Help! by funmiodun: 11:06am On Aug 30, 2019
Thanks @Udumosam23.Amen and Amen. I'm in serious dilemma now cos I don't know what to do again
Re: Help! Help! Help! by udumosam23(m): 11:21am On Aug 30, 2019
funmiodun:
Thanks @Udumosam23.Amen and Amen. I'm in serious dilemma now cos I don't know what to do again

You'll find help. I know that.
Re: Help! Help! Help! by funmiodun: 1:44pm On Aug 30, 2019
I saw an alert of 3k. Thanks you very much. God bless you

3 Likes

Re: Help! Help! Help! by uboma(m): 7:36pm On Aug 30, 2019
funmiodun:
Leukaemia is a cancer of the blood and even the doctors can't say the exact amount of money that will be involved. She need to start treatment with the first stage of chemotherapy and needs about 200k naira for that for 28days treatment. Chemotherapy has different stages of treatment and I don't know when and how her treatment will stop.

About 200k?
Re: Help! Help! Help! by uboma(m): 7:37pm On Aug 30, 2019
funmiodun:
I have been able to raise 52k in 2days. The doctor said I need to keep aside about 100k for blood and platelet cos the drugs is powerful which kills both cancer cells and non cancer cells and they don't know how many blood or platelet she might need before the end of the 28days treatment. So I will be needing about 300k to start her chemotherapy. God will bless the givers abundantly.

About 300k here.

How much exactly do you really need?
Re: Help! Help! Help! by funmiodun: 8:22pm On Aug 30, 2019
The chemotherapy drugs is N226710 but someone gave me Alpha pharmacy contacts and they said they will give me 5%discount. That aside, the doctors said I have to get about 100k separately from the drugs money cos she will need blood and platelet and they don't know how many she would need before the end of the 28 days treatment (which is the first stage of chemotherapy).
Re: Help! Help! Help! by Kayyy: 11:15pm On Aug 30, 2019
Good evening guys, we would like to appreciate the people that have been able to assist us out of the kindness of their heart, may God continue to bless you and may you and yours never have to suffer any terminal illness, please we are still soliciting more for help, she needs every help available, i mean every, financial, physical, moral, and spiritual as well, should anyone know any charitable organisation or any foundation that might be interested in assisting with a case like this, we would welcome such. while the mother is strong and doing all she can, she is open to helping hands that can assist her to be able handle this situation and the family and friends are not sitting back at all. we're all doing all we can but as i say continously we would appreciate more

she's been able to raise about 70k as at this night and we still have a long way to go, the pcv count after the last tranfusion has reduced abit as at the last check today and we need all the help we can to help start the chemotherapy while she is not so pale and weak or we might need to tranfuse again, please kindly help us everyone and God bless you as you do. thank you.

1 Like

Re: Help! Help! Help! by Kayyy: 4:08pm On Sep 01, 2019
Good afternoon everyone and happy Sunday to all, please we are still soliciting for assistance in whatever way you could help with , pls take a time to show mercy and favour concerning olamiposi's case, God bless you as you do, thanks very much
Re: Help! Help! Help! by funmiodun: 4:20pm On Sep 01, 2019
I received 5k. Thank you so much

1 Like

Re: Help! Help! Help! by funmiodun: 2:07am On Sep 02, 2019
I received 5k. Thanks and God bless you more and more.

2 Likes

Re: Help! Help! Help! by funmiodun: 11:41am On Sep 04, 2019
Thanks everyone for your support. Saw an alert of 10k. Thank you so much.

2 Likes

Re: Help! Help! Help! by funmiodun: 9:05am On Sep 05, 2019
Just received an alert of 5k. Thanks so much.

1 Like

Re: Help! Help! Help! by comtem2011: 3:44pm On Sep 06, 2019
funmiodun:
If you can contact Ordinary president Ahmed Isa, Brekete family in Abuja, trust me, Fellow nigerians will come to your aid before u leave their studio. just that i dont know his phone number. He is in Abuja, human right radio. Anyone that knows about him should please post hi number.
Re: Help! Help! Help! by funmiodun: 6:51am On Sep 07, 2019
Good morning everyone. I appreciate everyone who has in one way or the other contributed their quota towards saving my daughters life.
So far I have been able to raised N110000 both from here and outside. I still need more so as to start the chemotherapy as soon as possible. Thanks and God bless.
Re: Help! Help! Help! by funmiodun: 6:52am On Sep 07, 2019
@comtem2011, thanks. Let's hope people can give me his number so I can contact him. Thanks. I really do apply our efforts.
Re: Help! Help! Help! by funmiodun: 10:03am On Sep 07, 2019
I don't know this sender but God in his infinite mercies will bless you abundantly. I really do appreciate this
Re: Help! Help! Help! by Takotsubo: 10:11am On Sep 07, 2019
@funmiodun please kindly take out the information in the last post
Cheers!
Re: Help! Help! Help! by comtem2011: 2:08pm On Sep 07, 2019
funmiodun:
@comtem2011, thanks. Let's hope people can give me his number so I can contact him. Thanks. I really do apply our efforts.
08033221149 that's the number, call and send text if possible. The line is always busy but I believe God of Olamiposi will make it possible to get through to him. The man is God sent especially in cases like this.
Re: Help! Help! Help! by funmiodun: 3:04pm On Sep 07, 2019
Takotsubo:
@funmiodun please kindly take out the information in the last post
Cheers!

Thanks but I need to be accountable so I don't look like a cheat and use it to affect others in future.
Re: Help! Help! Help! by Takotsubo: 6:21pm On Sep 07, 2019
funmiodun:

Thanks but I need to be accountable so I don't look like a cheat and use it to affect others in future.

Just mark it as anonymous and then write the amount.
Cheers!
Re: Help! Help! Help! by funmiodun: 7:59pm On Sep 07, 2019
Takotsubo:

Lol,I understand. It was me that sent it.
Just mark it as anonymous and then write the amount.
Cheers!

Thank you very much. I really do appreciate it.
Re: Help! Help! Help! by funmiodun: 8:12pm On Sep 07, 2019
Received N2000. Thanks.
Re: Help! Help! Help! by Takotsubo: 8:49pm On Sep 07, 2019
funmiodun:

Thank you very much. I really do appreciate it.

You're welcome,I wish you all the best!
Re: Help! Help! Help! by enoqueen: 9:56pm On Sep 07, 2019
Funmi, please stop putting names. It might discourage some people from donating. And edit out the name from your previous post.
My little cent though

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

15 Demonic Names Parents Should Stop Calling Their Children. / Femininity Vs Feminism / He Is Not Attractive. What Can I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.