Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,589 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Help! Help! Help! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! Help! Help! (6462 Views)

Help Help Help / Help! Help! Help!! / Help! Help! Help My Family!!!. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! Help! Help! by funmiodun: 12:07am On Sep 08, 2019
I thought its better to reveal the sender and the amount received to show transparency but if I'm wrong then I won't paste the name of the sender again. Thanks
Re: Help! Help! Help! by funmiodun: 12:07am On Sep 08, 2019
Takotsubo:

You're welcome,I wish you all the best!

Thanks and you too
Re: Help! Help! Help! by funmiodun: 12:09am On Sep 08, 2019
enoqueen:
Funmi, please stop putting names. It might discourage some people from donating. And edit out the name from your previous post.
My little cent though

Thanks @enoqueen. I will stop it then
Re: Help! Help! Help! by funmiodun: 12:40am On Sep 08, 2019
Hello everyone, I have just edited the names of all the people that sends money for Olamiposi's cure. I'm sorry if it offends anyone that I pasted their names online. I was only trying to be faithful. Thanks and God bless each and every one of you.
Re: Help! Help! Help! by comtem2011: 3:03pm On Sep 08, 2019
funmiodun:
Hello everyone, I have just edited the names of all the people that sends money for Olamiposi's cure. I'm sorry if it offends anyone that I pasted their names online. I was only trying to be faithful. Thanks and God bless each and every one of you.
Did u see the number I posted? Try and call the number and see ur case turn into testimony.
Re: Help! Help! Help! by funmiodun: 7:51am On Sep 09, 2019
comtem2011:
Did u see the number I posted? Try and call the number and see ur case turn into testimony.

Yes I saw it. Been trying to call but not getting through yet. Will continue to try it. Thanks so much.
Re: Help! Help! Help! by ctleurocollege: 8:20pm On Sep 09, 2019
funmiodun:
I thought its better to reveal the sender and the amount received to show transparency but if I'm wrong then I won't paste the name of the sender again. Thanks

Stop putting names madam let it be anonymous until the person who gave ask you to put his/her name, God bless your child
Re: Help! Help! Help! by funmiodun: 9:33am On Sep 11, 2019
ctleurocollege:

Stop putting names madam let it be anonymous until the person who gave ask you to put his/her name, God bless your child

Thanks. I understand. I won't again

1 Like

Re: Help! Help! Help! by funmiodun: 9:41am On Sep 11, 2019
Hello everyone. I'm sorry I haven't been able to give an update on the latest.
I received N3000 on 8/9/19
N20000 on 9/9/19
And N1000 also on 9/9/19.
I really appreciate everyone who has contributed towards my daughters treatment. God will continue to bless you.
Re: Help! Help! Help! by Lottied: 8:52pm On Sep 11, 2019
Hello poster, pls search for Alex Anji Tinkol on Facebook. He is an expert in alternative treatment to cancer etc although I am not sure if this is within his capabilities but there is no harm in trying. May Gid intervene in this matter.

3 Likes

Re: Help! Help! Help! by ststyreal(f): 4:18am On Sep 16, 2019
Hello and how are you doing madam.... The Lord will continue to strengthen you in Jesus name..amen. How is she faring now Hope there is improvement in her health now?? May the Lord God of Abraham heal her miraculously Amen...
Re: Help! Help! Help! by Mizwisdom(f): 7:52pm On Sep 16, 2019
Oh my word, madam so sorry about this travail you're going through
Re: Help! Help! Help! by funmiodun: 6:18pm On Sep 17, 2019
ststyreal:
Hello and how are you doing madam.... The Lord will continue to strengthen you in Jesus name..amen. How is she faring now Hope there is improvement in her health now?? May the Lord God of Abraham heal her miraculously Amen...

@ststyreal,thank you so much. Yes God is faithful and she is getting better.
Re: Help! Help! Help! by funmiodun: 6:19pm On Sep 17, 2019
Mizwisdom:
Oh my word, madam so sorry about this travail you're going through

@Mizwisom, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Help! Help! Help! by funmiodun: 6:26pm On Sep 17, 2019
Good evening everyone. I appreciate you all for your support, prayers and advice since I posted about my daughters health. To the glory of God she is getting better.
I also want to let you know the account I opened in her name has been closed. I opened it urgently online and didn't know it's not for children. When I went to do the documentation at zenith bank, I was told I have to go get an affidavit that show am her mother cos I don't share the same surname with my daughter( the surname on my BVN is different from her surname). So I was advised to either change the name on the account to mine or I closed it cos I want use the money urgently to get her drugs. So I closed it since the money in the account is enough to start her chemotherapy. I will update the post with my personal account number so people can still donate cos after 28days she will start the second stage. I pray each and everyone of you will not experience what we called cancer cos I don't wish it for my enemies not to talk of my friends. God will continue to bless all of you. Thanks and God bless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! Help! Help! by ststyreal(f): 8:58pm On Sep 17, 2019
funmiodun:

@ststyreal,thank you so much. Yes God is faithful and she is getting better.
Oh my o my!!!!! I am so glad to hear this great news.... I earnestly asked my God for his divine intervention in your daughters case, and I believe the Lord will do it. I've sent my widows mite already and will continue to support you as God continuously blesses me.... My prayers are with you and your lovely daughter...Take care madam, be strong cos he that closed the Lions mouth from devouring his children is still on his throne. The Lord will heal her in Jesus name amen
Re: Help! Help! Help! by funmiodun: 7:31pm On Oct 13, 2019
Hello everyone, I just want to update us that she is recuperating and doing well. Thanks so much for your prayers and support. I will continue to update you of any progress as time goes on. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Help! Help! Help! by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 13, 2019
God please lay your healing hand on her child. Let every cancer cell disappear now in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Help! Help! Help! by Shila16: 7:24am On Oct 15, 2019
udumosam23:
Dearest father, I don't know this lad, but I have seen through her mothers cry that they need help. I can't help even though I want to, this is why I call on you because I know you can.

I have never seen you forsaken the helpless, I have never seen you ignored the distressed. If I (human) could be this moved by this situation, how much you (loving father).

Pls Lord look at this condition and show mercy. Will she be required to go to hospital, send help. Stir the heart of men with the required resources to identify with her. Will she need a miracle, stretch forth your hand from heaven and reach out to her.

All we ask for is for the restoration of this child's health. Do this for us again and we will not cease to testify of your goodness in the courts of the righteous.

Thank you father for I know you will answer as we ask through Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior. Amen.
AMEN
Re: Help! Help! Help! by ststyreal(f): 10:14am On Nov 07, 2019
funmiodun:
Good evening everyone. I appreciate you all for your support, prayers and advice since I posted about my daughters health. To the glory of God she is getting better.
I also want to let you know the account I opened in her name has been closed. I opened it urgently online and didn't know it's not for children. When I went to do the documentation at zenith bank, I was told I have to go get an affidavit that show am her mother cos I don't share the same surname with my daughter( the surname on my BVN is different from her surname). So I was advised to either change the name on the account to mine or I closed it cos I want use the money urgently to get her drugs. So I closed it since the money in the account is enough to start her chemotherapy. I will update the post with my personal account number so people can still donate cos after 28days she will start the second stage. I pray each and everyone of you will not experience what we called cancer cos I don't wish it for my enemies not to talk of my friends. God will continue to bless all of you. Thanks and God bless
Good morning madam and how are you and my little angel doing? It's being a while I last check up on you and my angel.. How is her health now... And is there a number I can reach you with. Would like to have your contact...
The Lord will heal her wholly in Jesus name amen.... Take care madam for the Lord is your strength.
Re: Help! Help! Help! by funmiodun: 9:25pm On Nov 22, 2019
ststyreal:

Good morning madam and how are you and my little angel doing? It's being a while I last check up on you and my angel.. How is her health now... And is there a number I can reach you with. Would like to have your contact...
The Lord will heal her wholly in Jesus name amen.... Take care madam for the Lord is your strength.
Hello, good evening. So sorry for replying late. Yes she is getting better. Thank God for his mercies upon me and my daughter. Thank you for checking up on us too. God will continue to bless you. You can reach me on 08174154803
Re: Help! Help! Help! by ststyreal(f): 9:51pm On Nov 22, 2019
funmiodun:

Hello, good evening. So sorry for replying late. Yes she is getting better. Thank God for his mercies upon me and my daughter. Thank you for checking up on us too. God will continue to bless you. You can reach me on 08174154803
I am so so happy to hear of her recovering progress... I know that the God that I serve, will answer us surely will over her health, blessed be the name of our God amen.... Her healing shall be permanent in Jesus name amen! Good to hear from you madam, the good Lord will continue to strengthen you and your entire family in Jesus name amen.... Fear not! Will reach out to you soon. Take care madam and regard to the aunty olamiposi
Re: Help! Help! Help! by Sewasaunt(f): 10:08am On Nov 23, 2019
Really sorry about all these ma, I stand with you and others in prayer over your little girl that she will have life and in joyful abundance.

Please are donations still to be made to your personal account you wrote on page 2?
Re: Help! Help! Help! by Modupetemmy1(f): 4:00pm On Nov 24, 2019
HumorSexNmiLFs:
Baba E ti yawere... grin
Eranko jatijati

A child is being terribly sick and you're posting this trash

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Before You Say "I Do", My 2 Kobo / You Can Stop Your Husband's Extra-marital Affair / Tell Us The Most Embarrassing Thing Your Parents Caught You Doing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.