Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Video ...big Girl Caught Stealing From Her Sugar Daddy, Stripped - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Video ...big Girl Caught Stealing From Her Sugar Daddy, Stripped (7955 Views)

I’ve Been Stripped Unclad – Mother Of Twins Killed By Drunken-Cop / Big Girl Caught Flaunting Another Woman's Husband Online / Video.big Shame Married Woman Caught With Her Family Doctor On Hidden Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video ...big Girl Caught Stealing From Her Sugar Daddy, Stripped by nairalandbabe: 12:34pm On Jul 18, 2014
I lent she was a student in one top univserviy in nigeria,but she be that kind girl wey dey run town ,you know what i meant noa,the said lady was said to have played smart on the rich man to escape with his Dollars but she was caught.click here to watch the video http://xmoentertainment..com/2014/07/video-big-girl-caught-stealing-from-her.html

Re: Video ...big Girl Caught Stealing From Her Sugar Daddy, Stripped by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 18, 2014
good for her. later one novice will lead her to the alter . kai men don suffer
Re: Video ...big Girl Caught Stealing From Her Sugar Daddy, Stripped by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 18, 2014
Ewo see brez lipsrsealed

And one oponu is raising her laps up slamming her front and back lipsrsealed

awon eleyi ti dobo daran grin

1 Like

Re: Video ...big Girl Caught Stealing From Her Sugar Daddy, Stripped by MARKone(m): 9:19pm On Jul 18, 2014
Didn't bother to check ur blog, but such humiliation in the name of punishment shows how perverted the human mind is...what's with Nigerians and stripping, as a form of punishment, oh well, she is lucky that she was not lynched.

1 Like

Re: Video ...big Girl Caught Stealing From Her Sugar Daddy, Stripped by EfemenaXY: 1:15pm On Jul 19, 2014
lofty900: good for her. later one novice will lead her to the alter . kai men don suffer

Why not? What's wrong with her getting married? Are the men who patronize her any better? So the women who marry those men are novices too?

8 Likes

Re: Video ...big Girl Caught Stealing From Her Sugar Daddy, Stripped by cococandy(f): 1:46pm On Jul 19, 2014
Most of us Nigerians are disgusting.

MARKone: Didn't bother to check ur blog, but such humiliation in the name of punishment shows how perverted the human mind is...what's with Nigerians and stripping, as a form of punishment, oh well, she is lucky that she was not lynched.

4 Likes

Re: Video ...big Girl Caught Stealing From Her Sugar Daddy, Stripped by damiso(f): 1:56pm On Jul 19, 2014
Must she be stripped naked? Can't the so called 'sugar daddy' report her to the police for theft? We sha like jungle justice. I never could stand all those beating thieves caught in the market place (not condoning stealing) but what kind of people throw a tyre on another person and light a match? embarassed lipsrsealed Na wa.

2 Likes

Re: Video ...big Girl Caught Stealing From Her Sugar Daddy, Stripped by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 20, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Why not? What's wrong with her getting married? Are the men who patronize her any better? So the women who marry those men are novices too?
it's different when when it is a man. some things are not good for women at all.
Re: Video ...big Girl Caught Stealing From Her Sugar Daddy, Stripped by angelTI(f): 9:10pm On Jul 20, 2014
lofty900: it's different when when it is a man. some things are not good for women at all.

Really? Tell me more!

4 Likes

Re: Video ...big Girl Caught Stealing From Her Sugar Daddy, Stripped by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 20, 2014
What makes her a big geh? Abeggi shez jst a hungry girl who makes living sleeping around, cos a real big geh making her money tru legit means wunt go sleepn around n stealn. Tz prolly nt ha first tym stealing dough

1 Like

Re: Video ...big Girl Caught Stealing From Her Sugar Daddy, Stripped by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 21, 2014
angelTI:

Really? Tell me more!
nothing to tell, its just the plain truth
Re: Video ...big Girl Caught Stealing From Her Sugar Daddy, Stripped by soulglo: 4:06pm On Jul 21, 2014
Animals. I better stop here before I say too much. I get very honest when I'm sleep deprived grin grin
Re: Video ...big Girl Caught Stealing From Her Sugar Daddy, Stripped by EfemenaXY: 10:16pm On Jul 28, 2014
lofty900: it's different when when it is a man. some things are not good for women at all.

Really? How so?

And these things that "are not good for women at all", who do the men do them with?

soulglo: Animals. I better stop here before I say too much. I get very honest when I'm sleep deprived grin grin

grin grin

Then you need to be denied a bit more sleep. Abeg keep talking. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Video ...big Girl Caught Stealing From Her Sugar Daddy, Stripped by Nobody: 6:08am On Jul 29, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Really? How so?

And these things that "are not good for women... cheesy
my dear the truth is that men are better equipped for such. A man can control his emotions but women are too emotional. They just get carried away

(1) (Reply)

How To Encourage Parents To Let Daugthers Stay With Boyfriends Overnight? / Can You Support You/your Spouse Keeping A Weapon In The Bedroom? / Everyone In My Husband's Family Has Stopped Communicating With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.