Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,691 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Picture Of A Female Mechanic On Duty In Kano - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Picture Of A Female Mechanic On Duty In Kano (30232 Views)

Female Mechanic Recounts Her Experience, Today, In Lagos (Photos) / Ganiyu Olawunmi Omolabake: BMW Club Nigeria Celebrates Female Mechanic In Ibadan / Governor Ikpeazu Honours Clement Chidinma, Female Mechanic. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of A Female Mechanic On Duty In Kano by G1STMORE: 3:15am On Oct 16, 2018
Hausa actress Bilikisu Abdullahi shares photo of a female mechanic on duty in Kano state.

News via Gistmore :: http://gistmore.com/picture-female-mechanic-kano

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A Female Mechanic On Duty In Kano by G1STMORE: 3:15am On Oct 16, 2018
Re: Picture Of A Female Mechanic On Duty In Kano by majamajic(m): 3:33am On Oct 16, 2018
I think she is a corper too (her shoes).
wife material,

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of A Female Mechanic On Duty In Kano by YOUNGELDER1(m): 4:01am On Oct 16, 2018
God bless her hustle.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A Female Mechanic On Duty In Kano by Nogodye(m): 4:26am On Oct 16, 2018
Kudos to every women out there who believe that what a man can do, a woman can do also even better...God bless your hustle woman.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A Female Mechanic On Duty In Kano by MightySparrow: 5:25am On Oct 16, 2018
majamajic:
I think she is a corper too (her shoes).
wife material,
Why? why not a slay woman for wife?

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Female Mechanic On Duty In Kano by Nobody: 5:55am On Oct 16, 2018
I salute her courage. It's not easy.

May God bless and enlarge her on all sides.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A Female Mechanic On Duty In Kano by qanda: 6:57am On Oct 16, 2018
Interesting
Re: Picture Of A Female Mechanic On Duty In Kano by justi4jesu(f): 6:58am On Oct 16, 2018
grin grin grin grin Cool

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Female Mechanic On Duty In Kano by Kenekingisback: 6:58am On Oct 16, 2018
NYSC boots angry

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Female Mechanic On Duty In Kano by rekeson: 6:58am On Oct 16, 2018
This is the real slay queen, not those hungry okpos everywhere forming slay queens.

FOR INSTANT CURE TO VARIOUS AILMENTS, VISIT THE LINK IN MY SIGNATURE.

12 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Female Mechanic On Duty In Kano by adekanmbi1986(m): 6:59am On Oct 16, 2018
Ok
Re: Picture Of A Female Mechanic On Duty In Kano by Dillusionist(m): 6:59am On Oct 16, 2018
See muscles.cry

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Female Mechanic On Duty In Kano by nony43(m): 6:59am On Oct 16, 2018
V
Re: Picture Of A Female Mechanic On Duty In Kano by oismail(m): 6:59am On Oct 16, 2018
I hope she has a dozen of that white Hijab

19 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Female Mechanic On Duty In Kano by princeemcee: 7:00am On Oct 16, 2018
God bless our hustle... wife material spotted,

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Female Mechanic On Duty In Kano by smithbarry12: 7:00am On Oct 16, 2018
Kudo to her

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Female Mechanic On Duty In Kano by habex005(m): 7:00am On Oct 16, 2018
The real hustle....... and who saw the shoe is wearing and I think that says it all.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Female Mechanic On Duty In Kano by oismail(m): 7:00am On Oct 16, 2018
I hope she has a dozen of that white Hojab

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Female Mechanic On Duty In Kano by justice212: 7:00am On Oct 16, 2018
ThAt's what we are talking about. Don't wait fit government job. Create the job yourself. God your hustle girl

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Female Mechanic On Duty In Kano by meobizy(f): 7:00am On Oct 16, 2018
I've seen thousands of male mechanics. Why don't they make the news here?
Abegi, a mechanic is a mechanic no matter what gender.

10 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Female Mechanic On Duty In Kano by Cumtroller: 7:00am On Oct 16, 2018
And so? What is the big deal?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A Female Mechanic On Duty In Kano by WayStage(m): 7:00am On Oct 16, 2018
Posing for the camera...
WHITE hijab/veil for mechanic workshop
Wehdohn.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A Female Mechanic On Duty In Kano by Felixalex(m): 7:01am On Oct 16, 2018
They said what a man can do, A woman can do even better so I don't have any reason to be wowed, Chimamanda might even get angry that this is being celebrated. She would ask Why call her a female mechanic? Do u say male mechanic? A mechanic is a mechanic, u don't have to attach the gender because she is a woman

But I still de wait for the day wey woman go undo her trousser zippers, stand straight piss for corner of road, only then will I agree that what a man can do.... grin cheesy grin smiley

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Female Mechanic On Duty In Kano by Nobody: 7:01am On Oct 16, 2018
What a man can do, a woman cannot attempt!
Now this is just Made up for cheap attention!
Re: Picture Of A Female Mechanic On Duty In Kano by izuch(m): 7:02am On Oct 16, 2018
Anybody can put on an overall, smear grease and engine oil all over himself and pose for a picture. To me the picture looks too fake, like something from a movie scene. She could easily be the understudy of " Hausa actress Bilikisu Abdullahi" undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A Female Mechanic On Duty In Kano by itiswellandwell: 7:02am On Oct 16, 2018
Good one
Re: Picture Of A Female Mechanic On Duty In Kano by lonelydora: 7:02am On Oct 16, 2018
What a man can do....a woman can do better
Re: Picture Of A Female Mechanic On Duty In Kano by Ologogoro: 7:02am On Oct 16, 2018
Nogodye:
Kudos to every women out there who believe that what a man can do, a woman can do also even better...God bless your hustle woman.

Smile, but can they write their surname with urine while urinating ?
Good Morning

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Female Mechanic On Duty In Kano by PHILipu1(m): 7:02am On Oct 16, 2018
meobizy:
I've seen thousands of male mechanics. Why don't they make the news here?
Abegi, a mechanic is a mechanic no matter what gender.
And you have seen thousand of men proustite too?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NNPC Set To Sack 1,100 Staff / Meet Ajara Damusa, A Slay Queen Who Is A Welder / Please What Skill Can I Learn To Survive In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.