Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer And His Plus-Sized Fiancée - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer And His Plus-Sized Fiancée (52544 Views)

Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) / When Your Wife Is Bigger Than You! Man Falls Trying To Carry His Plus-sized Wife / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Slim Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancée In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer And His Plus-Sized Fiancée by rozayx5(m): 9:43am On Aug 28, 2019
pocohantas:
Obviously the men that are ready for commitment are not in Romance section, complaining about Nigerian women day in-day out. They are out there in their offices and business places, attracting the kind of women they want and need.

Ladies, focus on the people that matter grin

HML to them.

U like fight ehn

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer And His Plus-Sized Fiancée by Bukden16(m): 9:44am On Aug 28, 2019
There was a time , when women like this... was every man's dream.
Especially the Yoruba's.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer And His Plus-Sized Fiancée by kalu61(m): 9:45am On Aug 28, 2019
Natoski5:
Pls somebody should pls give the person above me a chilled beer
funny dude. Make it two

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer And His Plus-Sized Fiancée by mozona(m): 9:47am On Aug 28, 2019
hmm
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer And His Plus-Sized Fiancée by polofemo: 9:47am On Aug 28, 2019
**TODARA COMMUNICATIONS*

Buy your cheap:
Databundle, airtime, TV cable network subscription Dstv, Gotv Startime, e-payment for bills such as NEPA bill etc.

*☑MTN data
*1GB - ~ #650*
*2GB- #1200*
*5GB - ~ #2900*
*Validity: 3 months*�

☑9MOBILE
500MB- #500
*1GB-#1000
*1.5GB-#1200
*2.5GB- #2000
*4GB-#3000*
*5.5GB- #4000*
*Validity: 3 months

*☑GLO*
*2GB- #1000*
*4.5GB- #1900*
*7.2GB-#2400*
*8.7GB-#2800*
*12.5GB- #3700*
*15.6GB- #4700*
*25GB- #7200*
*Validity: 3 months

*AIRTEL* data
1.5GB- #1000
3.5GB- #2000
7GB- #3500
10GB-#500

*Dstv subscriptios*
Dstv access-N2,100
Dstv Family-N4,100
Dstv premium-N15,900
Dstv compact plus-N10,750
Dstv access -dual view-N4,300
Dstv access extra view-N4,300
Dstv access -pvr access-N4,300
DSTV family- Dual Vew-N6,300
Dstv Compact Extra View-N9,100
Dstv Compact -PVR Access-9,100
Dstv Premium Dual View-N18,100
Dstv Preium- Extra View
-N18,100
Dstv Premium PVR Access-N18,100 etc

*Gotv*
Gotv Lite -N500
Gotv Value -N1350
Gotv Plus-N2000
Gotv Max -N 3300

�Airtime VTU comes with bonuses .

For purchase: Call/ whatsapp Femi 08060069750

HOW TO MAKE PAYMENT:
Bank mobile transfer:
Account details:
Fajana Oluwafemi Paul
GT bank 0050950682

BUILT ON TRUST!
Your patronage is anticipated.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer And His Plus-Sized Fiancée by Came4amod: 9:47am On Aug 28, 2019
Beautiful people ..
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer And His Plus-Sized Fiancée by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:47am On Aug 28, 2019
Bukden16:
There was a time , when women like this... was every man's dream.
Especially the Yoruba's.
u must be around my age or older ���� man wey sabi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer And His Plus-Sized Fiancée by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 28, 2019
She's so cute, looks genuinely happy too. Happy married life
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer And His Plus-Sized Fiancée by Bukden16(m): 9:48am On Aug 28, 2019
maasoap:
Who tall pass between the two? E be like say the pics don confuse me, walahi!

Take a look again.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer And His Plus-Sized Fiancée by majamajic(m): 9:48am On Aug 28, 2019
youngsahito:
The guy is capable of carrying the load.

the heavier the woman , the lighter
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer And His Plus-Sized Fiancée by MOHSHESHI(m): 9:49am On Aug 28, 2019
Natoski5:
Pls somebody should pls give the person above me a chilled beer
no naaa chilled bottle of orijin

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer And His Plus-Sized Fiancée by flowx(m): 9:57am On Aug 28, 2019
pocohantas:
Obviously the men that are ready for commitment are not in Romance section, complaining about Nigerian women day in-day out. They are out there in their offices and business places, attracting the kind of women they want and need.

HML to them.

Who did this to you

Chaii! See makeup...
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer And His Plus-Sized Fiancée by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 28, 2019
I like the way the universe pushes people to choose partners that fit them. It started occurring lately.

If this officer dares try nonsense with this woman, all she has to do is sit on his head to reset his brain.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer And His Plus-Sized Fiancée by Saintfrancis82(m): 10:03am On Aug 28, 2019
is like heavy duty don master the officer well well, Congrats my dear with ur beautiful wife to be.....
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer And His Plus-Sized Fiancée by BabaO2: 10:04am On Aug 28, 2019
Greedy man grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer And His Plus-Sized Fiancée by Risingblue008(m): 10:09am On Aug 28, 2019
Make book haram no make dis lovely woman turn to widow over 9t oo,in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer And His Plus-Sized Fiancée by creamylicious(f): 10:17am On Aug 28, 2019
partnerbiz4:
I love this man.

That's a woman there not bones... cool

Bbw anytime, anyday...

Sell Airtime to us and make money! We can buy up to 1 million naira airtime.

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 807 positive feedback in red link below.

Just see below!
not bones Is variety not the spice of life again?....... no body shaming please. We all can't be like her
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer And His Plus-Sized Fiancée by captainrf1(m): 10:18am On Aug 28, 2019
This is over size. This guy go die before his timeThis is over size. This guy go die before his timeThis is over size. This guy go die before his time
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer And His Plus-Sized Fiancée by EkunKekere: 10:19am On Aug 28, 2019
Just looking at your dp answers a lot of unasked questions.

pocohantas:

HML to them.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer And His Plus-Sized Fiancée by obentenyson(m): 10:19am On Aug 28, 2019
the man sha wan take the lady lap but she be like, take that thing away.. and he's like for were? check the first and last pics
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer And His Plus-Sized Fiancée by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 28, 2019
pocohantas:

HML to them.

Sorry seems like you called my name there lol wink
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer And His Plus-Sized Fiancée by Timoleon(m): 10:22am On Aug 28, 2019
Babe your matter tire local man o! Every chance you get na to throw sexist shade. E no Dey tire you?

pocohantas:

HML to them.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer And His Plus-Sized Fiancée by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 28, 2019
pocohantas:

HML to them.

Unafortunately, the men that are ready to marry will NEVER come for a woman like you

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer And His Plus-Sized Fiancée by bukatyne(f): 10:35am On Aug 28, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Real man. Blissful marriage devoid of heartaches I wish to you both.

What makes him a real man?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer And His Plus-Sized Fiancée by Adedotguy: 10:37am On Aug 28, 2019
You need to read this if you are in a bad relationship or a bad marriage by Pastor Faith Oyedepo

https://www.livingscepter.com/restoring-a-bad-marriage-by-pastor-faith-oyedepo-of-living-faith-church-worldwide-a-k-a-winners-chapel
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer And His Plus-Sized Fiancée by pocohantas(f): 10:40am On Aug 28, 2019
EkunKekere:

Just looking at your dp answers a lot of unasked questions.

Lol. Like? cheesy
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer And His Plus-Sized Fiancée by banio: 10:41am On Aug 28, 2019
Wickedfacts:
Only someone experienced in piloting a vessel, driving a trailer or driving a tank can marry this heavy duty.

grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer And His Plus-Sized Fiancée by pocohantas(f): 10:42am On Aug 28, 2019
pcguru1:

Sorry seems like you called my name there lol wink

If the shoe fits baby...wear it. tongue
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer And His Plus-Sized Fiancée by nonix22(m): 10:43am On Aug 28, 2019
looking at her, it's obvious she has sense
see as she fresh like today bread
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer And His Plus-Sized Fiancée by Timoleon(m): 10:48am On Aug 28, 2019
I have no problem with your wish. But do you think you can’t express it enough? Take chill pills and watch us self-distruct. For what it’s worth, this was a thread that didn’t require opinions o. Just wish the couple well and move on. But Pocohontas can’t just lay low.

Cheers anyways.

pocohantas:

I don't care about local man. I wish y'all can self-destruct. Jeeez!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer And His Plus-Sized Fiancée by pocohantas(f): 10:51am On Aug 28, 2019
flowx:

Who did this to you

Chaii! See makeup...

The makeup?
I did it myself. Why?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bride And Groom Kissing As Groomsmen Hold Groom / 8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love / What Did You Really Miss About Your EX?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.