Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,724 members, 7,955,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:39 PM

Grandma Flogged By A DPO In Edo, In Coma (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Grandma Flogged By A DPO In Edo, In Coma (Photos) (24822 Views)

A Man In Mufti Threatens To Kill A DPO In The Presence Of Other Policemen / Woman Beaten By Police DPO In Osun (Graphic Photos) / Woman Thrown Out Of Moving One-Chance Bus, Went Into Coma [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grandma Flogged By A DPO In Edo, In Coma (Photos) by ngwababe(f): 12:47pm On Aug 28, 2019
DPO wey get mind flog person mama like this for office, hmmmm, the wife dey talk at all for house?
Re: Grandma Flogged By A DPO In Edo, In Coma (Photos) by crestedaguiyi: 12:47pm On Aug 28, 2019
next level of brutality
Re: Grandma Flogged By A DPO In Edo, In Coma (Photos) by olumalcolm(m): 12:47pm On Aug 28, 2019
The edo airline carriers, have dey gone to rest or why is he not dried up already? angry
Re: Grandma Flogged By A DPO In Edo, In Coma (Photos) by Champneys: 12:48pm On Aug 28, 2019
Abi DPO yen fe se oriburuku ni?! shocked angry
Re: Grandma Flogged By A DPO In Edo, In Coma (Photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 12:48pm On Aug 28, 2019
I smell dismissal cum demotion
Re: Grandma Flogged By A DPO In Edo, In Coma (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:48pm On Aug 28, 2019
undecidedThey assaulted a whole family: Detained a woman and her baby, declared her husband wanted for no tangible reason, beat up their grand mother till she fainted, locked up another daughter of her's for recording the event. If they can do all this, it is expected that they will shoot another member of the family that shows up.
Re: Grandma Flogged By A DPO In Edo, In Coma (Photos) by Blessings4me(m): 12:49pm On Aug 28, 2019
Dem go tender im case for yonda... DPO wey mumu.
Re: Grandma Flogged By A DPO In Edo, In Coma (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 12:49pm On Aug 28, 2019
Abomination
Re: Grandma Flogged By A DPO In Edo, In Coma (Photos) by realstars: 12:50pm On Aug 28, 2019
I think this is abomination,
please gather hear lets protest against police brutality.
Re: Grandma Flogged By A DPO In Edo, In Coma (Photos) by Ikegift4real(m): 12:51pm On Aug 28, 2019
KingAzubuike:
The DPO no flog am well. Next time you'll know how to talk to a policeman with respect.
Believed me bro, you are deranged walahi. *spits.

1 Like

Re: Grandma Flogged By A DPO In Edo, In Coma (Photos) by YoungG12(m): 12:58pm On Aug 28, 2019
KingAzubuike:
The DPO no flog am well. Next time you'll know how to talk to a policeman with respect.
How Would You Feel If It's Your Mama That's Being Flogged That Way grin grin
Re: Grandma Flogged By A DPO In Edo, In Coma (Photos) by olisaEze(m): 12:59pm On Aug 28, 2019
The govt and security agencies in this country treat citizens worse than the white plantation owners treated their slaves! The amazing thing is that much as some slaves felt it was okay for their co-slaves to be dehumanized by the white masters, that is how some people in this country think it is okay for this sort of thing to happen as long as it’s someone else that it’s happening to! undecided
Re: Grandma Flogged By A DPO In Edo, In Coma (Photos) by igwedubai2(m): 1:01pm On Aug 28, 2019
Wrong message joor, how could an ASP head a division.
Re: Grandma Flogged By A DPO In Edo, In Coma (Photos) by agbonkamen(f): 1:01pm On Aug 28, 2019
DennisEche:
social media report especially from a blog can not be trusted. To me the pictures looks like the police came for rescue or assisting the woman. Bloggers can set this country on fire
rescuing the woman by holding belt? You self need the belt for body

1 Like

Re: Grandma Flogged By A DPO In Edo, In Coma (Photos) by Ooye12: 1:04pm On Aug 28, 2019
KingAzubuike:
you Dey crazy which respect ..
Re: Grandma Flogged By A DPO In Edo, In Coma (Photos) by Jameskelvin(m): 1:11pm On Aug 28, 2019
DennisEche:
social media report especially from a blog can not be trusted. To me the pictures looks like the police came for rescue or assisting the woman. Bloggers can set this country on fire

set country on fire ke
as if it ain't burning already.this country has been on fire since ASA sang "fire on the mountain"
The video is on instablog9ja IG page
Re: Grandma Flogged By A DPO In Edo, In Coma (Photos) by alphaNomega: 1:12pm On Aug 28, 2019
I can't wait to hear the real story of what happened.
Re: Grandma Flogged By A DPO In Edo, In Coma (Photos) by alphaNomega: 1:12pm On Aug 28, 2019
olisaEze:
The govt and security agencies in this country treat citizens worse than the white plantation owners treated their slaves! The amazing thing is that much as some slaves felt it was okay for their co-slaves to be dehumanized by the white masters, that is how some people in this country think it is okay for this sort of thing to happen as long as it’s someone else that it’s happening to! undecided

Who do you think sold the black slaves to the white people?
Re: Grandma Flogged By A DPO In Edo, In Coma (Photos) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 28, 2019
Is she or anyone that knows her connected to any soldier?
Let the soldiers come and scatter their brains on the floor.
Nothing will happen.
Animals.
Re: Grandma Flogged By A DPO In Edo, In Coma (Photos) by Ejyksneh(m): 1:14pm On Aug 28, 2019
From your statement, it means only men should be flogged? Are you mad?
DrChukki:
Flog a woman?
Who does that?

There's nothing I won't hear in this Zoological Republic of Nigeria
Re: Grandma Flogged By A DPO In Edo, In Coma (Photos) by positive11: 1:15pm On Aug 28, 2019
once upon a time there was a country called NIGERIA
Re: Grandma Flogged By A DPO In Edo, In Coma (Photos) by Divit(m): 1:16pm On Aug 28, 2019
KingAzubuike:

I swear if your mum is still alive, then by the special grace of God, may she be beaten and stripped by a police officer unjustly. Amen.
Re: Grandma Flogged By A DPO In Edo, In Coma (Photos) by olisaEze(m): 1:17pm On Aug 28, 2019
alphaNomega:

Who do you think sold the black slaves to the white people?

No wonder the whites depicted angels as caucasians and the devil as black negroes! You’ve got to bi a devil to sell ur family for a ragtag blanket and a piece of broken mirror! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Grandma Flogged By A DPO In Edo, In Coma (Photos) by SouthSouth1914: 1:17pm On Aug 28, 2019
KingAzubuike:

The old woman was suppose to lie down on her back talking to the dpo? This is the reason police personnel die mysteriously..
Re: Grandma Flogged By A DPO In Edo, In Coma (Photos) by Meteng: 1:19pm On Aug 28, 2019
AcuraZDX:
This DPo no dey listen to news of sacked officers?
When your villa pipo siddon for your matter eh, you no go remember anything
Re: Grandma Flogged By A DPO In Edo, In Coma (Photos) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 28, 2019
Many fallouts of Buhari's failed government
Re: Grandma Flogged By A DPO In Edo, In Coma (Photos) by Thecvbankng: 1:25pm On Aug 28, 2019
For the best professional CV and cover letter for your job or scholarship applications, contact us today. Click on our signature to read testimonies from our previous clients.
Re: Grandma Flogged By A DPO In Edo, In Coma (Photos) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 28, 2019
Send the DPO TO GERMANY

Re: Grandma Flogged By A DPO In Edo, In Coma (Photos) by 2T215: 1:42pm On Aug 28, 2019
Hmmm! I have noticed a change lately with the response of the Police hierarchy to issues of ethics and conduct of their men. It has been swift. I believe the IG is doing a lot in this regard and I could be sure this won't go unnoticed. Fingers crossed.

Barryseal:
Nothing go happen. Na najia we dey. The inspector who executed the APO boys have been since promoted to the rank of AIG and his salaries paid in full.
Re: Grandma Flogged By A DPO In Edo, In Coma (Photos) by scernado77(m): 1:50pm On Aug 28, 2019
have mercy on us o o lord

please check my signature thanks
Re: Grandma Flogged By A DPO In Edo, In Coma (Photos) by jude33084(m): 1:51pm On Aug 28, 2019
lapazi:
This is sad the DPO should be prosecuted!

However my question is-
Why did she call her mum not the husband?

Is that enough reason to pull out your belt and flog a woman?!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldier Flogs Those Driving Against Traffic In Benin (Video) / Landlord Rape 8year Old Tenant daughter / Robbers Invade Lagos Police Station, Cart Away Office Locker With Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.