Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,402 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:55 AM

Buhari: Live Within Your Means & Damn The Consequences - President To Supporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Live Within Your Means & Damn The Consequences - President To Supporters (21170 Views)

Obi Apologizes To Supporters Waiting For Him In Uromi / Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf / President Buhari's Live Interview On NTA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Live Within Your Means & Damn The Consequences - President To Supporters by Pentasoft1978: 10:58am On Aug 28, 2019
Alwaysking:
Do you know you are a fool
you and your blind generations are fools. you have an irresponsible father, who will always disgrace himself internationally and be given you stupid advice internally. idiot

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Live Within Your Means & Damn The Consequences - President To Supporters by IamCharles123: 11:01am On Aug 28, 2019
Basher8583:

To much Instagram is affecting you. You are poor yet you can afford a smart phone and even buy data.
Don't be in a hurry. I know a 21 yr old kid (yes i call him a kid at 21) that drives a Benz but has just 10 yrs to live acording to his friends that have abandoned him due to his sudden wealth.

U didn't get my point then. No need conversing with u.
Re: Buhari: Live Within Your Means & Damn The Consequences - President To Supporters by Jerryinchina(m): 11:01am On Aug 28, 2019
9jahotblog:
"To those who supported me, I say live within your means and damn the consequences" - President Buhari. watch the interesting video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2pcdnran7E
we love you sir keep the good work

Interested in importing from China contact me +8618642212165
Re: Buhari: Live Within Your Means & Damn The Consequences - President To Supporters by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 28, 2019
cwale044:
The way yesuf Buhari is living within his means
grin
Re: Buhari: Live Within Your Means & Damn The Consequences - President To Supporters by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 28, 2019
Amuocha:
Tinubu sef cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Live Within Your Means & Damn The Consequences - President To Supporters by chrismex(m): 12:52pm On Aug 28, 2019
Mynd44:

Desiring more means you work for it. When you earn more, that more becomes your means and you should live within it while aspiring for more.

Not living within your means is when you have an inflow of 100 and an outflow of 10,000. Definitely, there is an imbalance that leads to a lot of thing like loans. Now if you earn 100 and borrow 150, it isn't bad. Or you borrow 1000 to invest, it is wise or but you earn 100 and borrow to balance your outflow of 10,000, you are flawed.

Same for trying to cut corners in a bid to live waaaaay put of what you can afford.

Imagine earning 50k monthly and renting an apartment that cost 400k annually. That is recipe for headache

Living within your means like you said. I guess you are outside the country (Europe, North America, Australia) so you are writing this based on the economy there. But if my guess is wrong them my dear you might be ignorant, or you just want to lie to yourself.

Please help me answer this question, that is if your illustration was based on how Nigeria economy is.

1. Minimum wage was 18000naira as at 2013. Then dollar was 165.fast forward to the present day, minimum wage 30,000naira (still pending). Present dollar rate is 360. Let's do the maths.

As at 2013 M.W = 18000 /165 = 109.09usd.

Present day M.W =36000/360 = 100usd (pending)

Present day M.W= 18000/360=50usd. (standing M.W as for now).

So please explain to me how a man collecting such amount with a kid and his wife will be able to use that your illustration and advice of living within your means. My dear explain because you may be able to change life's open our eye's to what you see that we don't see and save someone's life thank you
Re: Buhari: Live Within Your Means & Damn The Consequences - President To Supporters by Alwaysking: 12:56pm On Aug 28, 2019
Pentasoft1978:

you and your blind generations are fools. you have an irresponsible father, who will always disgrace himself internationally and be given you stupid advice internally. idiot
It's obvious you are broke fool, get well soon cretin. ;F
Re: Buhari: Live Within Your Means & Damn The Consequences - President To Supporters by engrchykae(m): 1:08pm On Aug 28, 2019
the same way yusuf mail ajaba. is living within his means
Re: Buhari: Live Within Your Means & Damn The Consequences - President To Supporters by chrismex(m): 1:25pm On Aug 28, 2019
IamCharles123:

Do u have any idea what it means to be poor in Nigeria. Its almost as worst as death. Even the rich in Nigeria are suffering not to talk of being poor. Buhari as a president is suffering. Imagine traveling to the uk everytime hes sick then what hope does the poor have. U can't sit at the comfort of ur home n say its ok to be poor in a country like nigeria.

They don't they classify been poor as been lazy. And they feel the government owe us nothing. Blame the youth of been lazy and wanting quick money without asking where those youth got the idealogy and mentorship from. You see our senetor buying cars what billions where do they get the money from. I guess from there hard work of making Nigeria better place like America. They send there kids outside the country. Oooo the sent them there to acquire more knowledge to come help loot Nigeria oo sorry boost Nigeria's economy when they come back and get placed on different juicy jobs like nnpc, CBN. Etc.

Most of our politicians went to school on scholarships they had free education. As at 1970s they got jobs with there secondary school leaving certificate. They enjoyed and benefited from Nigeria when they where youth. What are are the youth benefits now 30k npower, political thuggery, scam etc the youth are left in between the devil and the deep blue sea

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Live Within Your Means & Damn The Consequences - President To Supporters by mbos: 1:29pm On Aug 28, 2019
1shortblackboy:
what if your means is not able to make you live. and what is wrong in desiring more means to live more abundantly................ poverty die!

he loves poverty and had been a lazy student all his life.
hence did not have a School Certificate
Re: Buhari: Live Within Your Means & Damn The Consequences - President To Supporters by TSRC: 1:29pm On Aug 28, 2019
nabegibeg:

Do as you like
If he ran Nigeria with the money that came from his supporters alone and their states, he won't be able to afford his many expensive travels.

Divisive character. Always creating divides.
Re: Buhari: Live Within Your Means & Damn The Consequences - President To Supporters by mbos: 1:32pm On Aug 28, 2019
Mynd44:

Sure don't take it.

You are free to go the way of Evans or Wadume

Try following the drug criminals in Saudi

Or the Scammers on FBI's list

u anf ur master should learn to use your braind to invest.
prosperity has nothing to do with stagnation
Re: Buhari: Live Within Your Means & Damn The Consequences - President To Supporters by 9jahotblog: 4:12pm On Aug 28, 2019
flecho:

Yes true, but Nigeria politicians can't live within the means of the Country and it's people, to the extent they keep borrowing money they can't repay. Big fraud
yes very true.
Re: Buhari: Live Within Your Means & Damn The Consequences - President To Supporters by 9jahotblog: 4:14pm On Aug 28, 2019
UgoManchester:
Says by the most clueless Nigerian President ever. You are a disgrace to Nigeria
hmmmm gbam.
Re: Buhari: Live Within Your Means & Damn The Consequences - President To Supporters by 9jahotblog: 4:14pm On Aug 28, 2019
Youthleader22:

Did they write it for him or they are his words? I hate it when he bend that his mangoe head to read one book
hmmmm.
Re: Buhari: Live Within Your Means & Damn The Consequences - President To Supporters by lexy2014: 4:35pm On Aug 28, 2019
maasoap:

Just one annual retirement benefits can take care of that.

That also includes d loan from China?
Re: Buhari: Live Within Your Means & Damn The Consequences - President To Supporters by adekolaelect(m): 5:52pm On Aug 28, 2019
1shortblackboy:
you skipped over my first question. so again what if your means is not enough to live. your definition of living within your means with the example of inflow of 100 and outflow of 1000 presupposes that the outflow wasn't spent on needs but wants. where the 1000 was spent on necessities like food shelter transport and education. is that living outside ones means as well? or one should forfeit feeding because he needs education or feed and live under trees.
No excuse for this what you are saying .we have different class of living you have to chose the one that replicate what you are earning. There are tow law of madness!!! If you keep doing the same thing all the time and you expect improve different result .you are mad .If you compere your life to some one who had made it but you are not ready to practise what he is doing you are also mad.
Re: Buhari: Live Within Your Means & Damn The Consequences - President To Supporters by maasoap(m): 8:23pm On Aug 28, 2019
lexy2014:

That also includes d loan from China?

How is advice for individuals automatically means an advice for a nation?
Re: Buhari: Live Within Your Means & Damn The Consequences - President To Supporters by 1shortblackboy: 8:26pm On Aug 28, 2019
Re: Buhari: Live Within Your Means & Damn The Consequences - President To Supporters by lexy2014: 8:49pm On Aug 28, 2019
maasoap:

How is advice for individuals automatically means an advice for a nation?

It isn't an advice 4a nation. It is an advice 4d president to lead by example, to practice what he preaches
Re: Buhari: Live Within Your Means & Damn The Consequences - President To Supporters by laitsy: 10:57pm On Aug 28, 2019
Always hitting the nail on its head.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-rufai Spent 3 Days In Abuja Lobbying To Accompany Buhari To Japan – Shehu San / Tinubu Orders Emergency Meeting On Food Security As He Returns From France / Okorocha Flaunts New APC Membership Card (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.