Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf (20982 Views)

Why Some Of Us In APC Don't Attack Atiku - Garba Adamu / Obi Apologizes To Supporters Waiting For Him In Uromi / Peter Obi: Don’t Attack Anybody Or Make Trouble On My Behalf (2) (3) (4)

Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by foryourmind: 11:38am On May 29, 2022
Presidential material 1000 yards. This man has my heart.

"It has been brought to my attention, and I have also observed that some of my numerous supporters are making personal attacks on other aspirants/candidates.

"Whilst thanking you for your support, which I sincerely value and appreciate, I humbly appeal that we all imbibe the spirit of sportsmanship and avoid name-calling or personal attacks on other aspirants and candidates.

"The common goal is to make Nigeria better. Elections are a democratic contest and need not be adversarial. -PO."

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by foryourmind: 11:38am On May 29, 2022
Lalasticala, seun

Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by Nwodosis(m): 11:38am On May 29, 2022
What if they attack us on your behalf as done here on Nairaland?

177 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by Mooh247: 11:39am On May 29, 2022

Peter no want their usual negativity and toxic Ipobians style badluck

Labour party don give dem warning... NEEFITI on twitter won't comply, Nairaland trolls won't agree

197 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by inoki247: 11:39am On May 29, 2022
we talk am buh him supporters will always accuse people of being paid....

We never know wetin dem go talk now maybe dem go say person don pay Obi himself to attack him supporters....

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by ZombieSlaughter: 11:39am On May 29, 2022
Okwute Africa!

198 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by mrvitalis(m): 11:40am On May 29, 2022
Yes master we would obey ooh

183 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by foryourmind: 11:41am On May 29, 2022
inoki247:

We never know wetin dem go talk now maybe dem go say person don pay Obi himself to attack him supporters....

This is you?

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by Nobody: 11:42am On May 29, 2022
Peter Obi, the President of Nigeria come 2023 !!!

135 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by inoki247: 11:45am On May 29, 2022
foryourmind:

This is you?

ehn that's me so did I attack anybody you people will personally attack anyone wey no support you guys nd start abusing the person and start saying his been paid...

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by flamingREED(m): 11:47am On May 29, 2022
All man clear the way for the roooooooccck!!

cheesy cheesy

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by Kalashnikov49: 11:49am On May 29, 2022
Tinubu ZOMBIES ARE SO POORLY ORIENTED. Just look at who is your saviour..spits!1

Mooh247:

Labour party don give dem warning... NEEFITI on twitter won't comply, Nairaland trolls won't agree

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by Born2Breed(f): 11:50am On May 29, 2022
Who be aspirant here?

My advice is you can't collect, if you don't give.

Cos the wotowoto not b here if you insult obi supporters.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by chigator2: 11:51am On May 29, 2022
Fgh
Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by Mooh247: 11:51am On May 29, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Tinubu ZOMBIES ARE SO POORLY ORIENTED. Just look at who is your saviour..spits!1

You see ... Look at your mannerism

Now media houses like AIT are avoiding your candidate, to avoid badly trained mannerless nuisance ruining their station

Atiku rejected you guys to limit his rejection by Northerners and Muslims

127 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by Kalashnikov49: 11:51am On May 29, 2022
But as a zombie, Tinubu encourages you miscreants to insult others, did Tinubu issue a statement against that

Una go suffer ...Atiku didnt even answer the useless congratulations of Tinubu...2023 una must suffer..spits!!

inoki247:

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by chigator2: 11:53am On May 29, 2022
Mooh247:

You and this your talk of Badluck always

I have seen where this special " good luck " of non-Igbos heading Nigeria since Civil War has taken this country to. Top to Bottom. Shameless Zoo.

On Biafra I stand

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by Mooh247: 11:55am On May 29, 2022
chigator2:

You and this your talk of Badluck,

I have seen where this Special Good luck of nonIgbos heading Nigeria has taken this country to. Top to Bottom. Shameless Zoo.

On Biafra I stand

Whatever Unknown gunmen vagina slicer stand is not my business

115 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by chigator2: 11:57am On May 29, 2022
Mooh247:

You see ... Look at your mannerism

Now media houses like AIT are avoiding your candidate, to avoid badly trained mannerless nuisance ruining their station

You sound sick indeed.
PETER OBI is the one that brought this insult upon himself. Knowing fully well that Nigeria hate Igbos, now every Igbo hater can hide under one rubbish or another to attack his aspiration. Infact every PO supporter and Igbo infact is IPOB to them.

Does a candidate comes along with his noisy followers to the station or what ?
The dilapidated AIT is simply a mouthpiece for a different individual so they accordingly.

Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by Mooh247: 11:59am On May 29, 2022
chigator2:

You sound sick indeed.
PETER OBI is the one that brought this insult upon himself. Knowing fully well that Nigeria hate Igbos, now every Igbo hater can hide under one rubbish or another to attack his aspiration. Infact every PO supporter and Igbo infact is IPOB to them.

Does a candidate comes along with his noisy followers to the station or what ?
The dilapidated AIT is simply a mouthpiece for a different individual so they accordingly.

You that doesn't sound sick, why is my comment hurting you and why are you sounding uncouth and emotional all of a sudden few seconds after your candidate admitted to your attacks

120 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by Mooh247: 12:01pm On May 29, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
You talk decorum??...Imagine this miscreant that is on all IGBO threads yarning dust. grin grin grin grin grin grin

The beautiful thing about your foolishness is that, TVC owned by the useless lord of zombies, is mocked allover. That is why it was attacked by Afonja miscreants... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Keep foooling your miserable self...people HATE you miserable MURIC miscreants...spits!!

I really love. This, keep ruining Peters chances , Biafra would not happen, Ibo Presidency is also not happening

I know you can't do without the usual attacks

116 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by Ekpeitit(m): 12:03pm On May 29, 2022
Is Obi contesting for local government chairman now?
Biafran loser.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by chigator2: 12:05pm On May 29, 2022
Mooh247:

You that doesn't sound sick, why is my comment hurting you and why are you sounding uncouth and emotional all of a sudden few seconds after your candidate admitted to your attacks

PO is a failure in my book for seeking Nigeria Presidency, he has insulted Biafra seeking Igbos ( majority btw ) with such aspiration.

So he can never be my candidate. I don't even have a PVC, Godforbid, does that thing even have useful value in the corrupt zoo elections ?

Mooh247 I am just calling out the obvious Igbo hate that you clowns are cloaking under meaningless guises

Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by Kalashnikov49: 12:06pm On May 29, 2022
See zombie...I WANT OBI TO LOOSE...so that him and other 1 Nigeria miscreants will work for Biafra!

Who send your useless zoo..that empowers miscreants like you to be perpetual slaves...spits

Mooh247:

I really love. This, keep ruining Peters chances , Biafra would not happen, Ibo Presidency is also not happening

I know you can't do without the usual attacks

Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by Mooh247: 12:06pm On May 29, 2022
chigator2:

PO is a failure in my book for seeking Nigeria Presidency, he has insulted Biafra seeking Igbos ( majority btw ) with such aspiration.

So he can never be my candidate. I don't even have a PVC, Godforbid, does that thing even have in the corrupt zoo elections ?

Wow so Nigeria is a ZOO... Biafra is heaven

Please tell us more

108 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by Mooh247: 12:07pm On May 29, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
See zombie...I WANT OBI TO LOOSE...so that him and other 1 Nigeria miscreants will work for Biafra!

Who send your useless zoo..that empowers miscreants like you to be perpetual slaves...spits

Atleast we agree on something

You want OBI TO LOOSE, so nobody but you should be blamed for the failure

109 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by Kalashnikov49: 12:11pm On May 29, 2022
Biafra is the Ultimate Goal..Peter Obi ..is just too Good for this useless country.

I give it to Atiku, he saw the qualities in OBI and Choose him above all other aspirants.

So cry us an Ocean...Biafra is the end game...useless zombie..spits

Mooh247:

Atleast we agree on something

You want OBI TO LOOSE, so nobody but you should be blamed for the failure

Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by Mooh247: 12:12pm On May 29, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Biafra is the Ultimate Goal..Peter Obi ..is just too Good for this useless country.

I give it to Atiku, he saw the qualities in OBI and Choose him above all other aspirants.

So cry us an Ocean...Biafra is the end game...useless zombie..spits

Ok ... Is that all, or you want us to know more

106 Likes

Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by Sergio104(m): 12:12pm On May 29, 2022
Mooh247:

The incoherent gibberish you are dishing out in this thread can really induce headache.

Eish!!!!

What Are The Benefits Of Being Part Of A Presidential Campaign Council? / Sahara Reporters To Abati: You Lied / Apete Bridge,ibadan Collapses Again! What A Government!