Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,162 members, 7,838,972 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

This Video Blows My Mind But It Could Be Fake - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Video Blows My Mind But It Could Be Fake (385 Views)

I Have Made Up My Mind To Leave Religion, It's Not Worth It. / Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Exchanges Blows With Member During Deliverance / Fulani Herdsmen: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blows Hot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Video Blows My Mind But It Could Be Fake by OpenYourEyes1: 7:43am On Aug 28, 2019
Video of an hausa mason lifting blocks with juju or his mind or both.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxlijxsNodo

The video is clearly made with a cheap phone... it is hard to see how the poor guy faked it. Or it's probably a movie shot with camera?
Re: This Video Blows My Mind But It Could Be Fake by Oblitz(m): 7:48am On Aug 28, 2019
Reversed video. Nothing spectacular
Re: This Video Blows My Mind But It Could Be Fake by OpenYourEyes1: 7:53am On Aug 28, 2019
Oblitz:
Reversed video. Nothing spectacular

Reversed video without broken blocks? You probably don't know the difference between reversed and real video
Re: This Video Blows My Mind But It Could Be Fake by Oblitz(m): 8:05am On Aug 28, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

Reversed video without broken blocks? You probably don't know the difference between reversed and real video

Can't you see that before d blocks get to his hands he lowers his hands the reverse of nudging the block forward to land it safely. The floor is not concrete, d blocks cannot break if they're solid. It's so obvious that it's reversed video.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Video Blows My Mind But It Could Be Fake by OpenYourEyes1: 8:14am On Aug 28, 2019
Oblitz:

Can't you see that before d blocks get to his hands he lowers his hands the reverse of nudging the block forward to land it safely. The floor is not concrete, d blocks cannot break if they're solid. It's so obvious that it's reversed video.

Reversed video don't work that way. It is not reversed at all. The voices in the background match with the movements in the video
Re: This Video Blows My Mind But It Could Be Fake by Oblitz(m): 8:20am On Aug 28, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

Reversed video don't work that way. It is not reversed at all. The voices in the background match with the movements in the video

You're just new to video editing.
The voice is not that of the mason. I Have done videos that look more real than that. Don't be deceived........It's pure fake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Video Blows My Mind But It Could Be Fake by OpenYourEyes1: 8:24am On Aug 28, 2019
Oblitz:

The voice is not that of the mason. I Have done videos that look more real than that. Don't be deceived........It's pure fake

You still haven't shown me what makes it a reversed video.

What editing software did you use? I need the name
Re: This Video Blows My Mind But It Could Be Fake by OpenYourEyes1: 8:32am On Aug 28, 2019
Oblitz:

The video is clearly not reversed but it could be edited. I noticed few errors I would love to see you (as a great editor) confirm yourself.
Re: This Video Blows My Mind But It Could Be Fake by budaatum: 10:13am On Aug 28, 2019
Na, its true. One day, one Hausa mason said "By Allah, House! Be", and numbers 17 and 19 on the street had to move because he put the house between the two where there was no land. 6 Storey building it was too! Number 19 was so angry it became 21!

(1) (Reply)

Are You Depending On Only One Saviour Or Two Saviours? / Evocation Of Angels & Spirit Being. --- Experiences / The Quran and modern science

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.