Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,773 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Wat Do I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wat Do I Do (815 Views)

She Say She Must Marry Me. Wat Do I Do / Guyz Wat Do U Tink/say Abt Ladies Wit Six(6) Packs <<pictur>> / After 4 Yrs Together, I Discovered Wat My GF Has Been Hiding From Me. + (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wat Do I Do by jdayz(f): 11:26am On Oct 25, 2010
i am a lady in my mid twenties, am engaged to this particular guy whom i used to really love until now, wat happened wz dt we both as humans had our quarrels we settled but since then he has been seeing other ladies nd as adults nd engaged we make out without protection nd cos of his radiness i ave had infections, not just that he seem not to bother about my health, so wen he came around i refused him sex and he turned around to say dt am dating someone else, but the problem now is dt i ave falling in love with someone else and i dont knw ow to break this news to my fiancee , this present guy is ready to wait till marriage b4 sex, pls advice mi guys.
Re: Wat Do I Do by PXO(m): 11:41am On Oct 25, 2010
@ Poster,
as in, undecided I dont understand why as his fiance you were now allowing d guy to be seeing other girls. How long between when you found out he was seein other ladies and when you caught your infections (more than one eh? embarassed kei) did you refuse d guy sex?

I dont even understand which kind r'ship you people are in, cos he's your fiance, that you caught infection wfrom, and are now refusin sex, his infected self is still sleepin with others and since then you've fallen in love with another guy , na wa for you both, that one na tv drama, the stuff nollwood movies are made from.

just breakup with fiance, try not to transfer infection to new guy. Move on with you life
Re: Wat Do I Do by Okijajuju1(m): 11:44am On Oct 25, 2010
@ OP

"Bleep you Nigg'er, its over" would solve your problem! wink
Re: Wat Do I Do by ZIMDRILL(m): 11:55am On Oct 25, 2010
jdayz:

i am a lady in my mid twenties, am engaged to this particular guy whom i used to really love until now, wat happened wz dt we both as humans had our quarrels we settled but since then he has been seeing other ladies nd as adults nd engaged we make out without protection nd cos of his radiness i ave had infections, not just that he seem not to bother about my health, so wen he came around i refused him sex and he turned around to say dt am dating someone else, but the problem now is dt i ave falling in love with someone else and i dont knw ow to break this news to my fiancee , this present guy is ready to wait till marriage b4 sex, pls advice mi guys.

you are crazy "i dont know how to break this news to my fiancee" you dont need to tell him that you have fallen in love with someone

all you need is to tell him that we are done your got one good reason he infected you with an STI ---- simple

remember your reason whatever it is it doesnt have to make sense to him --- nope it should make sense to you
Re: Wat Do I Do by Omolola1(f): 12:08pm On Oct 25, 2010
Dump dat guy jor, he is not worth it, even if u ve not fallen in love, u shuld knw dat a guy who infects u is a nuisance
Re: Wat Do I Do by Kelvinj(m): 12:37pm On Oct 25, 2010
I think both of u should wait until u have HIV then u can seperate, Nonsense infact both of u are cheaters
Re: Wat Do I Do by Omolola1(f): 12:39pm On Oct 25, 2010
looool
Re: Wat Do I Do by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 25, 2010
poster is your confusion for real?
Re: Wat Do I Do by iice(f): 2:33pm On Oct 25, 2010
lolol gawd save us
Re: Wat Do I Do by fubiluv: 2:41pm On Oct 25, 2010
If the new guy is serious,give him a chance.
If you dont want to marry your fiance again,break up with him.
Re: Wat Do I Do by kokoye(m): 2:42pm On Oct 25, 2010
@ poster.

is this a trick question
Re: Wat Do I Do by Rocktation(f): 3:55pm On Oct 25, 2010
^^^No. It's only Ashton punking us! True talk Lola. He's a mega infectious nuisance.
Re: Wat Do I Do by Mygoldie(f): 8:03pm On Oct 25, 2010
kokoye:

@ poster.

is this a trick question

exactly. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Wat Do I Do by Yorisb: 8:17pm On Oct 25, 2010
Fairly tale me thinks! undecided
Re: Wat Do I Do by jdayz(f): 12:44pm On Oct 26, 2010
the post is real and i wonder why some pple misunderstand other pples plight nd tend to make it a laughing issue, sorry to say bt xpected mature response nt some shallow talks , most pple around d world go tru different tins everyday nd they get so confused that they resolve to sites like this 4 help,all they need is some encouragement nt all the stuff u guys posted,
Re: Wat Do I Do by KemiAdeyeye: 1:55pm On Oct 26, 2010
YOU MUST TAKE THE FOLLOWING STEPS RIGHT NOW, COS IT IS IMPORTANT
1. PLEASE SEE A GYNA. TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR INFECTION
2. FORGET THIS GUY COS, HE HAS NO FUTURE
3. BE BORN AGAIN.
4. PRAY ABOUT THE NEW MAN
SHINE YOUR EYES.
5. AN INFECTION LEFT UNT. COULD LEADS TO FUTURE BARRENNESS
THE TRUTH!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

How To Handle A Cheating Boyfriend/girlfriend / Can A Woman Bear Her Husband's Name After Traditional Wedding? / When Do Your Heart Cry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.