Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,284 members, 7,815,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Ladies What Do You Do When You Catch Ur Man Cheating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What Do You Do When You Catch Ur Man Cheating (1843 Views)

Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? / Man Cheating Vs Woman Cheating. Which Is Worse? / Best Gift That Can Make Ur Man Happy On His Birthday! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies What Do You Do When You Catch Ur Man Cheating by EEngineer1(m): 12:13pm On Oct 25, 2010
wats the way forward after exposing a cheat, do you listen to his cries or do you get it over with,
Re: Ladies What Do You Do When You Catch Ur Man Cheating by InkedNerd(f): 12:15pm On Oct 25, 2010
You give 'em the deuces and call it a day that's what you do.
Re: Ladies What Do You Do When You Catch Ur Man Cheating by Kelvinj(m): 12:18pm On Oct 25, 2010
****listening from the side****
Re: Ladies What Do You Do When You Catch Ur Man Cheating by Omolola1(f): 12:18pm On Oct 25, 2010
That would be the end
Re: Ladies What Do You Do When You Catch Ur Man Cheating by debosky(m): 12:20pm On Oct 25, 2010
^^ How come you're still with 190 after he shagged polish gals over the weekend? grin grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Do When You Catch Ur Man Cheating by Omolola1(f): 12:22pm On Oct 25, 2010
debosky, pls dont start
Re: Ladies What Do You Do When You Catch Ur Man Cheating by googles: 12:23pm On Oct 25, 2010
It depends jare. . . I can forgive him  undecided
Re: Ladies What Do You Do When You Catch Ur Man Cheating by debosky(m): 12:27pm On Oct 25, 2010
^^ Won't cheat on you hun. kiss kiss
Re: Ladies What Do You Do When You Catch Ur Man Cheating by googles: 12:29pm On Oct 25, 2010
debosky:

^^ Won't cheat on you hun. kiss kiss

I twust you baby wink kiss
Re: Ladies What Do You Do When You Catch Ur Man Cheating by EEngineer1(m): 12:32pm On Oct 25, 2010
googles:

It depends jare. . . I can forgive him  undecided
thats good oh, but u wont want him to continue, how do u achieve that
Re: Ladies What Do You Do When You Catch Ur Man Cheating by Omolola1(f): 12:33pm On Oct 25, 2010
If you forgive him, then u ve given him enough reason to do it again
Re: Ladies What Do You Do When You Catch Ur Man Cheating by googles: 12:40pm On Oct 25, 2010
E-Engineer:

thats good oh, but u wont want him to continue, how do u achieve that

lol. . . I sha cannot put him on a leash abi ?

If he values the relationship he will do the right thing
Re: Ladies What Do You Do When You Catch Ur Man Cheating by googles: 12:43pm On Oct 25, 2010
Omolola1:

If you forgive him, then u ve given him enough reason to do it again

And leaving him guarantees that the next guy won't cheat right ?
Re: Ladies What Do You Do When You Catch Ur Man Cheating by 190: 1:11pm On Oct 25, 2010
dobosky is a hater i dont trust him angry

I trust lola angry angry
Re: Ladies What Do You Do When You Catch Ur Man Cheating by Vic2k3(m): 1:17pm On Oct 25, 2010
Ladies' thread. No comment.
Re: Ladies What Do You Do When You Catch Ur Man Cheating by oniema(m): 1:40pm On Oct 25, 2010
No one is above temptation but in case such happen why not 4give and move ahead but it all still depend on the individual in question.
If you kiss him out of your life what is the tendency that the one you are just meeting will be a saint?
Look beyond the present so you wont blame yourself
Re: Ladies What Do You Do When You Catch Ur Man Cheating by queeneve: 1:42pm On Oct 25, 2010
If he is my BOYFRIEND, it would be easy to SAY DUECES,

If he is my hUSBAND, then it would depend on the situation, I DID HOWEVER TELL MY HUSBAND IF ADULTERY IS COMMITTED, he might as well move in with the BISH he cheated with, I don't play that fukking around chit, TOO MUCH DISEASES OUT THERE and I value my life,

So we got that established BEFO we got married AINT NOTHING SURPRISING happening cos everything was laid out INCLUDING the in-laws, TAKE THEM MOFOS WITH YA!

ANYWAY, YOU GOT THE POINT,
Re: Ladies What Do You Do When You Catch Ur Man Cheating by iice(f): 4:30pm On Oct 25, 2010
Yeah i will listen to his cries. I wanna know what's going through his mind grin
After that. . .i shall be moving into spaceship cheesy
Re: Ladies What Do You Do When You Catch Ur Man Cheating by edlion57(m): 4:48pm On Oct 25, 2010
I wil go and enjoy wt he enjoyed and den ask him 2 forgive me FULL STOP
Re: Ladies What Do You Do When You Catch Ur Man Cheating by debosky(m): 4:49pm On Oct 25, 2010
iice:

Yeah i will listen to his cries. I wanna know what's going through his mind grin
After that. . .i shall be moving into spaceship cheesy

Aka Debo's residence. cool tongue
Re: Ladies What Do You Do When You Catch Ur Man Cheating by yme1(f): 4:50pm On Oct 25, 2010
he is very free to do that but when he gets caught am bouncing out cool
Re: Ladies What Do You Do When You Catch Ur Man Cheating by mordi4evah: 4:57pm On Oct 25, 2010
Omolola1:

debosky, pls dont start
y na,touched a sore point? grin grin
190:

dobosky is a hater i dont trust him angry

I trust lola angry angry
y u no go trust am, afta u don cheat her finish
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
googles:

I twust you baby wink kiss
in your mind abi
Re: Ladies What Do You Do When You Catch Ur Man Cheating by googles: 4:59pm On Oct 25, 2010
mordi4evah:

in your mind abi

speak English please. . . I don't speak gibberish tongue
Re: Ladies What Do You Do When You Catch Ur Man Cheating by iice(f): 5:30pm On Oct 25, 2010
debosky:

Aka Debo's residence. cool tongue

You sef tongue
Re: Ladies What Do You Do When You Catch Ur Man Cheating by sleekch1c(f): 5:41pm On Oct 25, 2010
i wld not 4give, cheating is the highest form of disrespect in any relationship. undecided
Re: Ladies What Do You Do When You Catch Ur Man Cheating by ladygaga(f): 11:25pm On Oct 25, 2010
grin grin honestly, i have had this thing programmed in my mind for a while that

if i get married, and my husband eventually starts cheating on me

and i prolly get a hint as to his hang out or hotel, i will just go and arrange some hefty ''agberos'' from a bustop to bust the place,

beat him and the lady up(i will pretend and keep playing the good wife), and will have him beaten up everytime he cheats till he stops!!!!!

and i am sure he will notice the pattern that everytime he cheats, he gets beaten and hopefully stop!!!

just my crazy imagination.lool grin grin grin

but on a serious note,

, i dont know what to do , but i definitely will not take it easy with him, might breakup
Re: Ladies What Do You Do When You Catch Ur Man Cheating by mordi4evah: 3:55pm On Oct 26, 2010
googles:

speak English please. . . I don't speak gibberish tongue
wat about gibbri yoruba , or gibbri igbo, or beta still gibbri hausa,gibbri french,spanish,portuguese lalala, lmao! grin grin
i sure bet u do afta all dat 'ganja plantin' lol
Re: Ladies What Do You Do When You Catch Ur Man Cheating by googles: 4:00pm On Oct 26, 2010
mordi4evah:

wat about gibbri yoruba , or gibbri igbo, or beta still gibbri hausa,gibbri french,spanish,portuguese lalala, lmao! grin grin
i sure bet u do afta all dat 'ganja plantin' lol

Kai. . .Am sure you are one of my ardent customers on the farm sef. . . . .Ganja men are multilingual naturally.
Re: Ladies What Do You Do When You Catch Ur Man Cheating by mordi4evah: 4:11pm On Oct 26, 2010
yes o!IN ADDITION TO ALL D ABOVE I SPIK HAUSA IGBO,YORUBA,SWAHILLI,MANDARIN EVEN IUGUIFUKYFVDTKD grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, EVA HEARD OF IT, LOLS I KNW U NEVA DIDD!!!
Re: Ladies What Do You Do When You Catch Ur Man Cheating by googles: 4:17pm On Oct 26, 2010
Shior see you, dats my great gramps language cheesy I speak IUGUIFUKYFVDTKD so well you'd think I invented the language. Don't try this Ganja planter pls cool
Re: Ladies What Do You Do When You Catch Ur Man Cheating by mordi4evah: 4:32pm On Oct 26, 2010
chai, i don see person wey kolo pass me 4 hia o!!!ok o sofvdzbsdfbsfewghngn sdserercfgyh jssdws(in case u have forgotten,it saes,have u seen dat ish abt a sex party?methinks its a set uop wat do u think?)
Re: Ladies What Do You Do When You Catch Ur Man Cheating by queeneve: 4:36pm On Oct 26, 2010
Ladies,

You can always feed your man that SPECIAL SPAGHETTI cheesy (looking innocent)

(1) (2) (Reply)

The More Experience, The Less Likely: / To Interfere Or To Fizzle Out / Creative Ways To Say “I Love You”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.