Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,586 members, 7,955,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:20 PM

Sister Susan And The Babalawo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sister Susan And The Babalawo (524 Views)

Susan Pwajok Looking Hot In Sexy Outfits (PHOTOS) / My Second Experience With Babalawo / My Experience With A Babalawo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sister Susan And The Babalawo by TemmyT002(m): 11:33am On Aug 28, 2019
Six months ago, Brother Samuel and Sister Susan were planning to get married, but Brother Samuel broke up with her.

So, today, Susan logged into Facebook and saw that Brother Samuel was still on her friends list. She also saw something unbelievable. When Brother Samuel and she were still dating, Brother Samuel was poor, but now she saw that Brother Samuel had changed his profile picture.

In the picture, Brother Samuel was dressed in a nice trousers, correct shoes that were shiny like gold, a vest, and a suit. He looked very handsome than he used to be when they were still dating. That wasn’t the unbelievable part; what was unbelievable was what handsome Brother Samuel was resting against: a red Lamborghini that matched Brother Samuel’s attire. In the background was a black Hummer.

In the status space, Brother Samuel had typed: See what God has done for me. He has chased away bad luck and given me good luck; He has removed poverty and given me wealth. He turned me from zero to hero. Help me praise the Lord.

Sister Susan did not praise the Lord; she was very angry; she was furious. She felt like killing somebody. She calmed down to call one of Brother Samuel’s friends to make sure the profile picture wasn’t the work of Photoshop.

The friend picked up quickly. “Hello, who is this?”

“Hello, this is Susan, Samuel’s former fiancée,” Sister Susan said.

“Oh, Susan,” the caller drawled. “Longest time, what can I do for you?”

“Please, I want to ask, do you know the whereabouts of Samuel? I wish to return the necklace he bought me a long time ago,” Susan said.

“Oh, too bad. Samuel is now flexing in Italy. The guy don make money o. He don get many girls, fine fine girls from Dubai, London, Egypt, China, Japan. I heard he even hugged Donald Trump in the White House.” Sister Susan ended the call.

Sister Susan packed her bag, put lipstick and walked out angrily. She went to visit a Babalawo (Babalawo is a Yoruba word for is a spiritual title that denotes a priest of the Ifá oracle. Ifá is a divination system that represents the teachings of the Òrìṣà Ọrunmila, the Òrìṣà of Wisdom, who in turn serves as the oracular representative of Olodumare. They are known to have special powers that can help or destroy people.) – Wikipedia

She wished to end the prosperity of Brother Samuel. The Babalawo was one of those priests that had nice houses and websites; Sister Susan was prepared to pay her last kobo.

“My daughter,” the Babalawo asked. “What can I do for you?”

“Baba,” Sister Susan cried, “I have suffered. I used to have a fiancé, who planned to marry me. I loved him so much, and it was because of my love that I had abortions four times; we didn’t want our pastor to know that I got pregnant before marriage. He dumped me suddenly six months ago, and now he is stinking rich and flaunting it.”

“Chai!” the Babalawo exclaimed. “How dare he? He must not go unpunished.”

“Yes, baba. He must be punished.”

“It is simple. Whatever you want to happen to him, I shall need his latest picture. What do you wish to happen to the rascal?”

“Baba, I want him to be lame, deaf and dumb,” Sister Susan said.

“Chai. You have a wicked mind, but I like women with wicked minds. Give me his latest picture,” Baba said.

“Excuse me,” Sister Susan said. She dipped her hand inside her handbag and brought out her new IPhone that her latest Sugar Daddy had brought from London. She had gotten it by force. She opened her Facebook app, and logged in. She went to Brother Segun’s profile picture and enlarged it such that the picture covered the whole screen.

“This is it, baba,” she said, giving the phone to the Babalawo.

Normally, any picture that was brought was dropped inside the boiling pot that was situated atop a gas stove beside the man. When he collected the phone, he immediately dropped the phone inside the pot full of boiling water.

Sister Susan was dumbfounded. She looked like she didn’t believe what she had seen. “Baba, where is my iPhone?” She asked.

“My daughter, it is in the pot.” Baba said, smiling.

As if in a trance, Sister Susan stood up, walked to the pot and peeped. She saw her precious iPhone dancing Shakushaku in the pot of boiling water. “My phone is in the pot,” she said, removing one of her high-heeled shoes. “I know what I gave to have that phone from my Sugar Daddy. Baba, you don die.” She removed the second shoe and faced Baba.

Baba looked alarmed now. “My daughter, what is it?” As he tried to stand up, Sister Susan descended on him and began to beat him with the shoes on either hands. It was as if Mike Tyson was boxing with Mikel Obi. When one of the heels broke ten of the remaining teeth in Baba’s mouth, he began to cry and call for help.

Sister Susan didn’t stop, she continued to beat him as they both ran into the street…..

SOURCE: https://opinionsandstories.com/sister-susan-and-the-babalawo/
Re: Sister Susan And The Babalawo by Kingpinukecy(m): 3:14pm On Aug 28, 2019
This is all joke, isn't it? nice and funny story.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

+18 Pawon Video / The Words A Nigerian Woman Doesn't Want To Hear From A Naija Man: / Who Should I Marry? A Person Who Love Me Or A Person I Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.